ग्ली Attack of the Troublemakers: A Gleek-Protecting Record Book

fetchgirl2366 posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 09:57PM
I have written this link to convince everyone to stop all of the bullying, and I have came up with an idea.

To put these trolls on record, I need you guys and your help. I want you to report these trolls. For every three people that reports that person, it'll be one strike. And so on, and so on. And if possible, I can send a letter to the Fanpop owner about this. And all those who report someone, I will give you five props.

This is really important. And please, do it when it first starts. I might need help with this sooner or later, so I'll start a CO10 group (Council of 10). Me, along with 9 other people on this site, will be the heads of this process, and one person will be appointed to handle the sending-the-letter-to-the-Fanpop-owner thing for one month. And it'll continue on from there.

So, if you wanna be in the Council of 10, send me a message. But it's first come, first serve. We're trying to help our friends. This is important.

Current Members
1. Ninjacupcake88
3. 60abbye
3. Crime-Drama-Bee
4. Mangie1995
5. Piercesfan
6. ForsakenMoon19
7. Sheerika
8. Klaine_forever
9. JimmyManceLuvr
10. Iamfeeby1234

-Fetchgirl2366, Fellow Gleek
 I have written this [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/glee/articles/134359/title/with-good]article[/ur
last edited on Feb 11, 2012 at 12:39AM

ग्ली 257 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...