गर्ल्स जेनरेशन/एस एन एस डी SNSD funny pic contest

kimkyu posted on Mar 06, 2013 at 09:01PM
HEY! this is my first contest so im sorry if you think is an awful idea, im sorry :(
But if you wanna try the contest keep reading :)

The contest will be about posting photos of snsd, the photos if you want can be edit, meme, someone saying something funny about snsd or a snsd member saying or doing something funny (it can be a member doing a funny face too)

-CONTEST RULES

1-You cant post a photo that another member has already post (if something like that happens i will choose the one who posted first it doesn't matter if the other photo has a better quality)

2-You can only post pictures, no videos allowed.

3-You can't post a normal photo, the photo has to be funny

4-Only photos that have something to do with SNSD can participate.

5-Photos with good quality are not obligatory, but i recommend to change the quality if it's bad (the bad quality of a photo will not low your points)

6-I will pick best and worst photo between the list of the members that pass, everyone will start with having 10 points who will go lowing or incrementing, depending if your photos are choosed as worst or best, everytime you get choose in the list and you're, not selected as worst photos your points will increment 4 points while the worst will lower -4, if your photos gets select as best photo you will get 6 more points, at the end the photo with more points will win. Until you get to 2 points you can still play but if you get to 2 you will quickly be eliminated.

7-For the first round i will pick 12 members so to be part of the list give all your best!!!

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

An example of what you can post with jessica (just because it's a example doesn't means you can use this photo to post, use another!)

HEY! this is my first contest so im sorry if आप think is an awful idea, im sorry :( But if आप wann
last edited on Mar 07, 2013 at 09:04PM

गर्ल्स जेनरेशन/एस एन एस डी 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dinsangi said…
Lol this one!!
 लोल this one!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pearlxashxdawn said…
laugh
This one :D
 This one :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Yugu said…
heart
This one:
 This one:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princess989898 said…
This :))
 This :))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gretulee said…
laugh
Mine
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Mine
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sonemich17 said…
MINE! HAHA
 MINE! HAHA
pearlxashxdawn commented…
seriously! watta face Yuri ah! :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना soshiever said…
This Mine :)
 This Mine :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना denise333 said…
mine
 mine
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Yurisistiblow said…
So funny:D
I'm really dying of laughter:P
 So funny:D I'm really dying of laughter:P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kimkyu said…
heart
they are all good! but... we have to wait for more rivals so that i can decide who will pass and who will choose as best and worst photo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GDheaSONE said…
SunTaeNy! xD
 SunTaeNy! xD