Fluttershy Do आप own Fluttershy anything?

Fluttershyfan posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 01:50AM
Just wondering if any other Fluttershy fans own any Fluttershy merchandise.

I have one springtime Fluttershy figure, two regular figures, and two long sleeve Fluttershy shirts.

Though, I wish they made a plushie (yes, I still love plushies). I have a Twilight plushie (my other fave pony), but I wish they made a Fluttershy one.

Fluttershy 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chipette116 said…
I've got s regular Fluttershy figure, and one from McDonald's. :D

I've seen Fluttershy plushies on deviantART, but I'm sure they cost a fortune... >.<
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sweet_cream said…
No but I wish D:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Fluttershyfan said…
Cool chipette116, I missed out with Mcdonald's, I got into the cartoon after, I think.

Hope you get a Fluttershy something one day sweet_cream. She's nice to have on a computer desk or something.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना glelsey said…
smile
I have a regular Fluttershy figure. I also got a bunch of Fluttershy-themed stickers, which came with the figure.

Fans have made plushies of all the ponies, but I'm not sure if there are any official Fluttershy ones yet. There needs to be, I think! She certainly seems to have a lot of fans (even if lots of them aren't 5-year-old girls!) so I think they would sell. ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना clancker1223 said…
All I have are a McDonalds Happy Meal Fluttershy toy, and a fluttershy shirt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना noahnstar1616 said…
A Fluttershy shirt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Frappy said…
Saddly, i've got nothing :(
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ricoiswsome said…
meh
Does having a mind like Fluttershy's count?
smile
^I hope so, because I have one of those!

To add to my collection, I got Fluttershy in a blind bag today! Though the blind bag Fluttershy is really a recolour of Rainbow Dash because she doesn't have her own figure mould, but I don't care, I was just glad to open that bag and see her in there! <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaW said…
big smile
absolutely everything!
There's some great new merch out now, and some more coming out later this year. I plan on getting a TY plush Fluttershy (and an Applejack one!) and there are some lovely new brushables too. I really love the "Rainbow Power" line they brought out recently.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना --fluttershy--- said…
I mainly got everything fluttershy really everything it a lot when you see my too. I probably got more fluttershy things than anyone because I love fluttershy my room is fluttershy some of my clothes are fluttershy I got blankets and pillows and toys and plushies and when my bday comes I will go to build a bear and get fluttershy and her gala outfit and some shoes and her voice thing. Sorry if Im Showing off
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
A few months ago I got a "styling strands" Fluttershy and a rainbowified blind bag style figure (in a 3-pack along with Thunderlane and Derpy). More Rainbow Power stuff is coming out this Autumn apparently, I'm looking forward to it.