Femme Fatales Character Spotlight ~ Madame Mirage

DeadlyRose posted on May 21, 2010 at 03:30AM
Mirage employs various degrees of superpowers including mind control, magic and shape shifting in order to confound and destroy her enemies. To the point where she confronts an enemy, it is unknown what she will do or use to attack. It is worth noting that Madame Mirage and her visual appearance is based on Misty Lee who is a magician and illusionist. The other thing about Mirage is that she has a younger sister named Harper, who acts as her backup on these missions against the A.S.I.

Who exactly Madame Mirage is or why she's embarked upon this campaign of exquisite revenge are the central questions at the heart of the series. While the "who" will be revealed in a timely fashion, the question of "why" will have more of an importance. Dini has said that "revealing Mirage's identity is just the tip of the iceberg. There will be clues and the more astute readers will be able to fit them together pretty quickly. One clue comes in the form of Harper, Mirage's younger sister. Mirage and Harper have a relationship not unlike Batman and Robin. Mirage is the one out dispensing justice while Harper is her backup. They both have a personal stake against A.S.I. and have devoted their lives and abilities to bringing down the evil corporation."

It was recently revealed in Madam Mirage #3 that Madame Mirage is in fact Harper in disguise. Several years before, when the sisters were working with their struggling technological enterprise, they were approached by executives from A.S.I., who sought to buy the sisters' technology, including their top secret government project, the Ellison Project. However, negotiations soured and both sisters were shot. Shortly afterwards, their father was betrayed by a colleague who turned him into the government for her own freedom and then went to work for A.S.I. Only Harper would escape to develop the Ellison project into a tool crafted around the likeness of her dead sister Angela and exact a revenge from those who had hurt her family.
 Mirage employs various degrees of superpowers including mind control, magic and shape shifting in ord

Femme Fatales No उत्तरों