फैन्पॉप Users hooch-is-crazy's name

hooch-is-crazy posted on Sep 08, 2008 at 06:51PM
A thought just randomly came to my head recently, and that thought nwas, I have once revealed my name (the real one, not pete zahut) on Fanpop but noone seems to know it (it's only my first name, not my last), so, if some big hunt was started, would anyone find it? which is why I'm proposing a big huge hunt to see if anyone can find where it was revealed and what it is. The winner gets... something, I might give them a small part of my last name if I'm in a good mood.

FANPOPPERS, AWAY! find my name and bring it back, DEAD OR ALIVE!
last edited on Sep 08, 2008 at 08:16PM

फैन्पॉप Users 25 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना harold said…
I didn't realize it was such a secret. I've long thought your name was Todd, but now that I think of it, I have no idea why I think that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hooch-is-crazy said…
No, pretty much all of me's a mystery.

I may have made some reference to the name todd on my profile once, because they're a Scrubs character with that name and my profile used to had a lot of Scrubs related stuff on it, but no, it was from a pick if that helps.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oblix said…
ugh.. i was going to look through everyone one of your comments and forums but you've made SOO many
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना astroasis said…
smile
I like to think your name actually IS hooch... and your parents were just really weird people.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArabellaElfie said…
Going with Glenn or Tony
lol to both of you.

And Astro, tushtush's name really is Tushy, it's short for Tushara but it's still funny, so even if mine was hooch it wouldn't be as odd as that. If you're a really commited stalker you'll eventually find out that bit about me, it might not be much, but still.
big smile
LOL :D

I'm not a very good stalker, though. Can I just call you a new name every time I talk to you, Bob?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना germany123 said…
big smile
well if it was on a pick it has to be in comments..i know you said it was a fairly common name- youre sure you revealed the actual one?
if i find it i want something more awesome though- i dont care aboot your last name tbh..ill think of something
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ineedcoffee said…
smile
check this pick out and you should be able to figure it out...lol

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArabellaElfie said…
Aha! coffee has sleuthed it out.
Coffee is our hero! XD

But I still want to call him a different name every time I see him...

Edit: Like Stewie... and Ralph. XD
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I rembered the pick but it wouldn't come up in the search so i had to go through my picks but the stupid thing was I couldn't find it because of course I didn't answer the guys one so I just hoped it was around the same time as the girls one that i had answered around that time and sure enough there it was...lol
Excellent sleuthing! :D
 Excellent sleuthing! :D
Well done, Coffee, now I just have to put in some air of doubt so you don't believe it.

My name's Bill!
smile
Okay, Stanley. I totally believe you!
laugh
I am going to call you Bill from now on just because you seem like a william to me...lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना claire-aka-bob said…
laugh
i remember you saying your name was something like Peter in the bat cave aaaaaaaaages ago when we all used it :P
but you will always be Hoochy to me *nods* ♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना germany123 said…
surprise
wow excellent work, coffee!
now this was just mean cause there was no way anyone could have found it withoot knowing that pick was posted..you didnt even COMMENT on that. so to say sorry you have to post a picture of yourself..seriously last names..who gives!?!?
You could have searched through all the picks I've answered, there's only about 2,000 of them.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tushtush said…
Was your mum a really big fan of Elton John? Or Bat for Lashes? (Or my brother, he's called Daniel, too. :O)

Hoochy Mama (I will continue to call you that, do not fear...), did I see you making fun of my name to astroasis? I WILL BEAT YO ASS! I've a wooden Buddha statue in my hand and I'm now getting on a ferry to Ireland with my angry mob, ready to steal your soul!! Tally ho!

Heehe. :D
ooh, astroasis, interesting tidbit (I know what a bit is) but whats a tid?, when my parents called me Tushara they thought my nickname would be Shari, like your name. :D Crazy stuff, eh?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
Oh, that's neat, tushtush! I could see how that could be a nickname for Tushara. I think your name is really pretty, by the way :) Pretty AND unique - so it's twice as good :D

...and I don't know what a tid is, either! XD
*looks out window*

*sees tushtush holding buddha riding yak*

*runs*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oblix said…
hooch there's no way you can hide you name now!
Or is there? Besides, you don't know what I look like, or whether I really have killed and stuffed Debs.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tushtush said…
Thanks, Shari. :D

Hooch, how's the hole I created in your back holding up? Still bleeding?

MEHEHEHEHEH.