Family Ties Who Was Your Fave Character?

BadAssWicca posted on Jul 30, 2008 at 12:37PM
mine all the way has defo to be

A L E X (played by Michael j fox i love him lol)

Family Ties 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pantufaloira said…
laugh
ALEX was my fave character...he was very funny ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना newwavepopman said…
Mallory because she was very hot looking and very pretty.I love Justine Bateman back then in her heyday.
classichummus commented…
Mallory was such a great sport in her character. Beautiful and innocent. A scene on FT wasn't complete without her! Thank you, Justine! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ecpjll said…
Alex. He was hilarious.
ericastanfield commented…
ALEX OF COURSE!! Family Ties' is simply an impeccable दिखाना and ranks number one on my list. It also starred the great and talented actors of all-time! Every episode was well-scripted and story is fast moving and not boring. For और than 20 years, it can still be classified as one of the best comedy दिखाना aired in the टेलीविज़न history. I still watch this दिखाना during weekends from the DVD collction I bought from yourdvdcorner.com. I’m a proud owner of this complete DVD set and yead seeing Michael J लोमड़ी, फॉक्स once again and watching lots of hilarious moments made me feel younger and happy एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BTTFlovie said…
big smile
Alex is my favorite, but I love all of the other characters, too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princess829 said…
cool
well honestly, i don't think this should be a forum, it'd be better as a pick but whatever. i'll answer anyways :)
my favourite characters are mallory and skippy. love the others too, just not as much.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlackStallion11 said…
mischievous
Alex because he is cute and he can be sneaky.