फेरी टेल Is it just me?

nu3st posted on Jan 26, 2013 at 03:55PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Ultear and Gray should be together over Juvia and Gray?
i just don't like Juvia no offence xD

फेरी टेल 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princess_lucy03 said…
hmmm
Though I'm not an entire fan of juvia X Gray, I don't think that Ultear would be a good match.Ultear is like an older sister(and she is older than gray like 7 years) Ultear can find someone else : ) : )
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T_ballack said…
Okay, i gotta ask, why does fro think so (too, lol)?. Like princess lucy says, Ultear looks after gray as a brother and friend, it might be the case that she might like him who knows, but at the moment Gray and Juvia like each other, even if Gray is unwilling to outrightly admit, and Gray has 0 romantic feelings for ultear?. Just curious though, why do u hate Juvia? and please don't give me unreasonable or stupid reasons like because she likes gray (that makes absolutely no sense).
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nu3st said…
lol i guess ur rite she probs won't get with gray no matter how much i want it :(. hmmm i dnt like juvia just cause she always spying and abit desperate it reminds me of this chick i new, freaks me out that's why i dnt like her she brings up bad memories lol xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T_ballack said…
Guess its a personal thing then, but you should have realized by now that Juvia frequently "stalking" Gray is a gag, and most of the time for comedy, she isn't fatally attracted to gray like your typical stalker, and she is capable of thinking and doing things that don't involve gray. She is quite the badass in those moments too (but unfortunately, those moments don't come too often). Remember when makarov promised Team B that the winner gets to have the other team do whatever they like for a whole day or something, she was willing to fight gray, so she's not all Gray-sama(but admittedly 75-85%). But in the end she is neither creepy or freaky she just loves him too much and this is mainly because he doesn't express his feelings. If he did, I assure you that there would be less following gray about (maybe). In the end, are manner of expressing her love is just funny and somewhat cute.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tiffthom said…
I totally ship Grultear. They have real chemistry. Their one fight was so packed with emotion and he sealed away her darkness and she begin to fight for a real cause. Juvia's obsession, comedy or not, isn't even funny anymore. It's pathetic and boring.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saijoma said…
I hate Gruvia. I prefer Gray single, but if I could ship him with anyone it'd be Ultear. No Juvia. She's annoying.