फेरी टेल Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

फेरी टेल 10489 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 10489

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blaze_of_Ares said…
I nodded and take a drink (Blaze is too young to drink)
Nashali_hearts commented…
Hi एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Okuni said…
Alyss: Um, how old are you? Are you sure you can drink?

Alyss(thoughts): Is he nuts? How can he drink at such a young age?
"16"
Alyss: You're younger than me and already drinking? That's foolish. Alcohol dulls the senses and affects fighting.
"quidquid"
Alyss: 'Whatever' back at you. Oh and, look out for water. You're gonna run into a lot of trouble involving that soon.

(Abyss Magic allows her to see slightly into the near future. But only if she concentrates hard.)
Leaves the guild and goes to the woods
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jennifer0 said…
*walks back in guild*
Saara: Ginger! That was SUCH a great idea to go to the spa but did you HAVE to put ketchup in the water that they put your toes in and scream that you were bleeding? *sighs*
Ginger: C'mon! You had to love the look on their faces! It was so funny! hahaha!
Saara: ... I guess it was a little funny *giggles and snorts a little*
(Ima be here for HOURS so come and rp with me :D)
(GIVES U A EVIL EYE PLEASE)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name- Alek "The Monster" Valentine

Age- 24

Magic- Heavenly Body Music

Weapons- None

Appearance- Short black hair and his bangs fall slightly in his eyes and strands on the side of his bangs frameing his face. He has dull blue eyes and a faded goatee. Long black tunic with white trimmings and buckles closing the inducement on the front over a crimson shirt. White loose pants tucked into black laced boots. He has mid-arm length black armbands with a blood splatter pattern.

Personality- He fights with ferocity and often extreme cruelty, rarely finishing it until his target has been totally disabled and humiliated. However, he does seem to have some small shred of humanity left in him, as he's still capable of shedding tears, to mean that he is not completely lost. Alek rarely socializes with anyone or team up with people.

Birthday- Dec 17 X760

Pet- Seras the ferret

Girlfriend- No (very close friend)

Any other things- S-Class Mage, only fights someone when he is interested in them and/or magic, cruel nature came from friend dying
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Name- Seimon Kagnos

Age- 22

Magic- Angel Rise, Returning of Dark Retribution

Weapons(optional)- Darkness and angel blades,

Appearance- Spiky black hair, a gray shirt that has and X across the front and back. Black pants, Black boots. Red eyes, Angel and demon marks

Place of living: Angel dimension

Personality- Nice, Angelic

Birthday(optional)- Unknown

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)- Velos the wolf,

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- Miyuki IceFyre

Any other things you would like us to know- Bought his sister back to life, and is now an angel god with a new goal at hand.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Seimon: I need to the find Fairy Tail guild, I heard that they're a bunch of lively people, I'm just kind of wondering of the various people I meet. Well I guess we'll see.

(I'm new here, can someone get me up to speed)
Seimon: *Walks to guild* This must be the place.

Mirajane: How may I help you?

Seimon: I'm here for registration,

Mirajane: Well, the master's out doing something. You wouldn't mind sticking around would you.

Seimon: Of course I don't mind.

Velos: Master, We might as well, leave and come back later.

Seimon: Nah, I want to get to know people around here.

Mirajane: My name's Mirajane Struass

Seimon: Pleased to meet you, My name is Seimon Kagnos and this is my Wolf partner, Velos

Velos: Delighted to meet you.

Seimon: *Looks around* This place is so nice. I wonder if everybody here is as the news say.
Saara & Ginger: *notices* Hi! Are you new here like me?
Ginger: *thinks* EEEEEEEEEEEEEY! A HUGE DOG!! I AM AN EXCEED. I SHALL NOT BE AFRAID AAAH!
Seimon: *Looks at Saara* Yes, I'm new. May I please have your names?
Saara: Sure im Saara, and Ginger would you like to come out from behind me and say hello? This isn't like you! *sounds a tiny bit annoyed*
Ginger: *crawls out from behind Saara* H-hello! I-i'm Ginger. *says almost inaudibly* please don't let him eat me *shakily points at the wolf*
Saara: OH! I better warn you, Ginger will prank you to death! By the way, whats your name?
Seimon: My name's Seimon Kagnos, and My wolf partner here is Velos. I'm delighted to meet the both of you.

Velos: As am I,

Seimon: And Ginger, trust me, Velos is pretty nice. He wouldn't hurt anyone besides an enemy.

Velos: He's right,
Saara: Nice to meet you! Maybe we can go on a job some time
Ginger: *mumbles almost inaudibly* thank you for not eating me
Saara: Hmm... *sips on some orange juice* I'm tougher than I look, care to spar? (She is 12 but pretty strong :D)
Ginger: Count me OUT!!
Seimon: Well I've got time to spare, Velos, I think you should sit back. I want to make sure I haven't gone soft over the years.

Velos: Yes,

Seimon: Come on, let's go.
*they walk outside of the building*
Saara: Hm...you know a good place where there wont be a lot of collateral damage?
Seimon: Hmm, well, To be honest I just moved to this town, so I don't know too many of the places
Saara: I know! I didn't want to have a advantage knowing the place but... i know this good clearing out in the north forest follow me! *i jog at a leisurely pace, checking once in a while if you are following me*
Seimon: *Follows* thinks: Such nice people, Perhaps I found a good guild after all. Talking: So, what kind of abilities do you possess?
Saara: Ahaha! I will only tell you if you tell me, deal?
*we are there*
Seimon: Deal. I hold the magic of Dark Retribution, darkness power is my only weapon I need. Now, you must tell me yours.
Saara: My magic is Celestial Keys and my elemental shurikens, they were enchanted with different elemental lacrimas...Ready to start? *rolls up sleeves*
Seimon: I see, this will be an honor, *Gets in position* thinks: This will be very interesting.
Saara: OPEN! GATE OF THE LEOPARD! ELIZABETH! *a anthropomorphic leopard appears*
Elizabeth: What is it mistress?
Saara: Beat him! but keep the Fairy Tail laws in mind! He is a COMRADE! and we are only SPARRING!
Elizabeth: You never let me have fun!....fiiiinneee.... *she takes out a battle axe and lunges toward you*
Saara: *takes out a shuriken with a wind lacrima in it and quickly throws it into the ground, she goes spiraling upward into the sky*
Seimon: Whoa, i've never seen this kind of power before *Dodges battle axe* Pretty fast, A Leopard huh, Alright, *Creates a dark sword from thin air* Whew, this should be fun, haven't had a battle like this in ages
(im going to try to make this go a bit quick i have to go soon *forever alone rage comic face*)
Saara: *watches the battle from above on her tornado of air*
Elizabeth: *pants, their moves are a blur of movement of battle*
(Alright)

Seimon: *Panting* fast, not bad, this is interesting
Saara: *i try to sneak a throw of a lightning lacrima shuriken at him*
Seimon: *Senses something* Sorry, *Dodges* Heh, Take this, DARK SWORD WAVE ATTACK! *Fires a wave from sword*
Saara: *thinks really fast* darn! Won't be able to dodge but maybe....
*says really quickly* OPEN! GATE OF THE SHAMAN! SHOZU!
Shozu: *immediately protects me from the brunt of the attack, but Seimon was left open by making that attack and Elizabeth actually lands a hit!*
Saara: *says weakly* had to...open...2....at...once.....Elizabeth..­..d­ism­iss­ed.­
Elizabeth: T'was a good fight, Sir! *poofs away*
Saara: Shozu, show that comrade your offense!*lowers herself and Shozu down from the tornado*
*she is sitting panting while Shozu tries to fill in for Elizabeth, trying spells*
Seimon: Alright, Now, I need to face another. This should be interesting, Dark Retribution: Dark ground electricity *Causes floor electricity* *The rest of the battle is a flurry of slashes and dodges* *Pants* that was so interesting
Shozu: NOT OVER YET! *mutters some words in a ancient language* GOD OF LIGHTNING! SAVE US FROM UTTER DEFEAT! *a streak of lightning goes towards you....meanwhile*
Saara: *aims with supreme precision, then throws a fire lacrima shuriken at Seimon's feet*
Seimon: Trapped, *Hit by streak lightning* GAAH, *Falls back to the ground* Not bad, quite a strategist we've got here. Pretty good, I'm glad to have such a worthy adversary/ally
Saara: SHURIKEN BLAST!!! *you get boom'd by a fire ball from the lacrima i threw at your feet, panting i say*: look, your great too, i could tell you were holding out on me! Truce?
Seimon: Truce. But to be honest, my powers were sealed long before, so I'll need to re learn some of my powers. Because When I had them, the darkness went through my body and I couldn't control it, but now I can.
Saara: Your powers remind me of the black wizard Zeref....he killed all my family except me....you act nothing like him though!
Seimon: Well, My powers is what killed my family, that was the first reason I was kind of nervous coming in here. But Velos told me, "You should try, Don't doubt your abilities." And that's how I got here
Saara:Huh... well welcome to the family! I'm new to the guild too...*looks up and sees the sun is setting* omigosh! its getting late...but im so magically drained *groans* Shozu...please carry me back to the girl's dorm...
Shozu: As you wish, mistress *he picks her up and starts to carry her off*
Saara: *yells* BYYEEE SEIMON!!! *tells Shozu* after that please tell Ginger to come to the girls dorm, then you can leave if you wish
Shozu: *nods*
(bye maybeh i will see you tomarrah :) )
Seimon: *Yells* BYEEE SAARA! thinks: She's a nice person. Hmm, I like this guild.

(Alright, see ya, hopefully tomorrow)
Seimon: I must say this is one lively guild, well i suppose i'll head back *walks slowly back to the guild* Velos,

Velos: Welcome back master, how was the battle?

Seimon: I lost, but, in the end, I made a friend.

Velos: I see,

Seimon: Well, it's getting late. Let's go home

Velos: Right,

(Till tomorrow)
(Thanks for adding Seimon to the list, can you please put Velos there as well? Thanks Blaze)
hmmm
Alyss: There are surprisingly a lot of new lively recruits huh?

Mirajane: Yes. For some reason we've been having a lot of newcomers. You're here to join too right?

Alyss: Yeah, but I doubt I'll make friends with anyone. They are seem to be ignoring me so far...

Mirajane: Don't worry, here in Fairy Tail, making friends is always easier than you think.

Alyss: Hmm...
Seimon: *Walks into Fairy Tail* Another day, of new. *Notices Alyss* Oh, I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?
Velos: Master, I must know. In your battle,

Seimon: I didn't give it my all, because half of my powers were sealed due to the darkness having a takeover form. I was lucky that someone was able to do it, or i could've killed more people