एलेना गिल्बर्ट [OPEN] Elena Gilbert Quote Contest! =)

DelenaLover posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 04:23AM
So since there aren't that many active forums on this spot I thought I'd start this one.

I pick a topic and you post a quote said by Elena that fits under that topic. You may only post one quote per round and no repeating a quote that has already been posted. After there are enough quotes I'll put up a pick to vote on the winner. And the winner will receive 3 props.

Sound good? Here we go.

Round 1 ; Pilot [Winner ; Immortal_Kiss: All you can do is be ready for the good. So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it. I need it.]
Round 2 ; The Return [Winner ; Immortal_Kiss: No, no Damon. I care about you. Listen to me, I care about you. I do but... I love Stefan, it’s always gonna be Stefan.]
Round 3 ; Bad Moon Rising [OPEN]
last edited on Dec 15, 2010 at 04:02AM

एलेना गिल्बर्ट 18 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Vampire_Orchid said…
smile
Elena: Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile was saying "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brokenheartlove said…
surprise
"I made it through the day. I must have said 'I'm Fine. Thanks.' at least 37 times. And I didn't mean in once. But no one noticed. When someone asks how areyou, they really don't want an answer" sees crow "Okay... hi bird."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CullenSisters-X said…
smile
"It's warmer in the house. We can talk. Would you like to come in?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Immortal_Kiss said…
Elena: "All you can do is be ready for the good. So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it. I need it."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना epicdelena4ever said…
" everything he's done, he's done for love."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLover said…
@ epicdelena4ever: the quote has to be from pilot.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLover said…
Round 2 is now open! =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AshlyWolf said…
"He doesn't want to feel, he wants to be hated. It's just easier that way. He got his wish. I hate him, Stefan."
Elena: No, you don’t admit that you get hurt. You get angry and cover that up and then you do something stupid.
"No, no Damon. I care about you. Listen to me, I care about you. I do but... I love Stefan, it’s always gonna be Stefan"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MsJeremyGilbert said…
Elena [to Stefan]: He kissed Katherine, not me. I wouldn't do that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RubyRing said…
"She’s already messing with both of your heads, and Damon’s not stable when it comes to her. Last thing we need is to make things worse."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MsJeremyGilbert said…
Bad Moon Rising :

Elena: This is Damon Salvatore, who you just shot.
Elena: Thank you for being honest with me. And the answer to your question, about our friendship is... yes. You have lost me forever.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Friends don’t manipulate friends, they help each other."

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RubyRing said…
"Right, I forgot that I was speaking to a psychotic mind who snaps and kills people impulsively. Fine. Go ahead. Do whatever you want."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fangs286 said…
this is for round 3 ok? i hope im on the right round

Elena: You touch her and I swear I'll never speak to you again.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना el0508 said…
Elena to Stefan :
"It's full moon Stefan.
According to a legend, a werewolf bite can kill a vampire."