एड्वर्ड कलेन Edward's Bio

Heidi42 posted on Feb 15, 2008 at 03:18AM
Here's a bio on edward i found... this could be a spoiler if u havent read all the books

Full Name: Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Married to: Bella Swan(with a child)

Date of Birth: June 20, 1901

Hair Color: Bronze

Eye Color: Vampire Black/Gold (originaly green)

Height: 6'2"

Physical description: Lanky – not bulky. Boyish looking. Untidy hair.

Talent: Mind Reader

School: Forks High School

Hobbies: Plays piano, Collects cars

Date of Change: 1918

Changed By: Carlisle Cullen

Car: Volvo S60R - silver, Aston Martin V12 – silver

Places Lived: Forks, Washington

Chicago, Illinois

Alaska

Birth Family: Edward Masen (father) and Elizabeth Masen (mother)

Adopted Family: Carlisle Cullen (father), Esme Cullen (mother), Alice Cullen (sister), Emmett Cullen (brother), Rosalie Hale (sister), and Jasper Hale (brother).

link

Quotes

"A sadistic vampire, intent on killing her. Sure, she runs off to meet him. But an IV on the other hand..."

The folllowing is from link

Personal history: Edward’s human life in Chicago was fairly happy and uneventful. His parents were moderately wealthy as his father was a successful lawyer. The biggest worry in his mother’s life was the fact that World War I was raging and Edward was only a year away from the draft, which had been lowered to 18 years of age in August of 1918.

By September of that same year, the influenza epidemic hit, claiming the lives of both of Edward’s parents and very nearly taking his own as well. His attending physician was Carlisle Cullen, who saved him by changing him into a vampire. It was Edward’s mother who requested Dr. Cullen save Edward. She seemed to “know” that Carlisle could save him in a special way and begged him to do it.

Since that time, Edward has passed as Carlisle’s adopted son or as the younger brother of his wife before the family grew to its current size. He has been to medical school twice, but never practiced. He loves driving fast and collects cars as a hobby.

From 1927 until 1931, Edward had a bout of rebellion and went off for a few years on his own away from Carlisle and Esme. He figured that he could drink off of humans if they were truly evil, using his special gifts to avoid the innocent. After a while, he couldn’t “escape the debt of so much human life taken, no matter how justified” and returned to Carlisle and Esme who welcomed him back with open arms.

Around 1936, Edward moved to Forks with his family where they encountered the Quileute Indians who have the ability to transform into werewolves. A treaty was arranged stating that the wolves would leave the Cullens alone so long as they didn’t bite any humans and stay off of the Quileute land. The Cullens lived in Forks for a few years before moving on to other places.

In 2003 the Cullens returned to Forks. Then in 2005 Edward meets Isabella Swan. Her blood “sings” for him and he becomes infatuated with her. She soon figures out his secret and accepts him as a vampire. (TW9) They fall in love despite innumerable odds. When Bella becomes the victim of a tracker named James, Edward is forced to drink her blood to stop the venom form spreading through her system.

Edward stays with Bella until her disastrous 18th birthday party where he is forced to reevaluate the future of her life with him. He decides that Bella would be better off living a normal life without him and leaves Forks along with his family. He spends his time tracking Victoria all around the southern United States and even ventures into Mexico and South America. When he is told that Bella is dead, he travels to Italy with the intention of committing suicide. Bella and Alice arrive in Italy in time to stop him. He convinces the Volturi to let them all return to Forks with the promise that Bella will be made a vampire.

The return to Forks means the return to a normal routine between Edward and Bella. He agrees to change Bella as long as she will marry him. He is then reminded by Jacob Black that the treaty says he is forbidden to bite a human.
last edited on Apr 16, 2009 at 09:05PM

एड्वर्ड कलेन 32 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना randomchicky456 said…
they r getting married!!!! yay can wait 4 the next book
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BritKeyser said…
You need to change the age.... He turned 117 a month or so ago.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Heidi42 said…
k i changed it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mandavamp said…
question? How can Edward be 117? If he were born in 1901 he'd be 107. Is there some weird time trip thing I'm unaware of?
ok im really confused now... hmm let me figure it out, ya if that is his birthday... and the twilight lexicon says his birthday is June 20, 1901 so im gunna change it back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mandavamp said…
That makes more sense to me. I don't know where 117 came from but that just seemed...strange.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cali_babe135 said…
For all of you Edward Cullen crazed girls out there.
Believe it or not I am engaged to Edward Anthony Cullen. This is the GOD HONEST TRUTH.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampgirlbella said…
srry cali-babe135 i've been married to edward so BURN
um... :O
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sgivemeabreak said…
:( if only he were real
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sexygizmo94 said…
big smile
wow all ya'll are really dumb
like oh my god im married to edward
just shut upp
he dont want you guys
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jenny365 said…
smile
i like Edward because he is sweet not just because he is hot he is also honest and pure which is why everyone loves him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampfan said…
Um you need to update like a fact is he married bella had a kid and learns bella is a sheild
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Werewolf_Girl said…
heart
Um you got the names mixed up i think isnt rose with Emmett and Alice with Jasper? You have Rosalie Hale and Jasper Hale.

TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MeLoveEdward said…
stop talking and searching 'bout the real fact of Edward Cullen..

Can't you stop think too much, and just love him...
whatever he is.. i love him, you love him and all of us love him, that's all . lol ^_^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lollyluff said…
Uh, Werewolf_Girl ? They're intraduced as brother and sister because they look similar, hence Rosalie Hale and Jasper Hale.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mckinsaymonkey said…
heart
Um edward is 6"1 not 6"1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALAWAYS TEAM EDWARD!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना renesmeblack said…
heart
TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना spunky-wolf said…
tongue
sorry ladies but im
mrs edward cullen
so BURN bad
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना House_Of_Night_ said…
heart
AWWWW I CANT WIAT!!!! i am gettin all the twilight books next week.... i was in love with HOUSE OD NIGHT but nw i want twilight..... it sounds reeeeaaaalllliiii gd...... and edward seounds realliii sweet ...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twilightqueen5 said…
heart
i could of gottn' this on wikipedia
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Drockvp said…
I am one Crazy Fuck .. And I I am in A cool fucking band.. And all the world will love it

Click on the link and check out my stupid fucking myspace Hahahahahaha!!!!!

www.myspace.com/laterdaysrock

All time low, saves the day, mayday parade, vega under fire, fake problems, Pretty Ricky, Melina Fiona, Miike Snow, New Boyz, Person L, 3OH!3, Escape the fate, never shout never, the devil wears prada, jack Johnson, a skylit drive, asher roth, Framing hanely, Forever the sickest kids, New Found Glory, Four Year Srtong, airplanes, Jacks Mannequin, metro station, incubus, Push Play, taking back Sunday, Hello Goodbye, the public record, tommy lee, mash bros. Later Days, Later Days Rock.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Drockvp said…
dude this guys looks like robert patinson
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lorajonas said…
Oh it's great i can't wait 2 know what happend after this!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jenjenboo said…
rainy
Edward is super sweet and nice
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lovelady3434 said…
monkey
u guys do not know any thing about him at all
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lovelady3434 said…
monkey
u guys dont know anything bout him at all
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mizzsalvatore12 said…
he's 109
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RosalieHaleluv said…
heart
Great bio.... IDK y people are bein mean and hateful on this post..... I love Edward! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना edwardrobertcul said…
mischievous
edward is just perfect!!!! were he real, i would be with him right now!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Natbr said…
heart
Edward Cullen Forever!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Natbr said…
Team Edward!!
 Team Edward!!