Dr. Lisa Cuddy The "Yay for her!" Cuddy support group...

cheery_blossom posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 01:20AM
I'm gonna get straight to the point:

People have been losing faith in Cuddy's ass-kicking skills ever since she started dating Lucas. Theyre insulting her for finally finding a steady boyfiend, and i'm sick of hearing about it.

So I started this forum for anyone else who doesn't resent Cuddy whatsoever for going out with Lucas. :)

NOTE-
As many of you know, i'm a HUGE Huddy shipper. They will always be my OTP. But does that mean I can't also be happy for Cuddy?

I'm intrested in your opinions...
What do YOU think???

Dr. Lisa Cuddy 51 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sh081978 said…
I agree 100%, I too am a Huddy but am happy to see Cuddy with Lucas (she seems happy). I would not have liked it if Cuddy had just been sitting around available for whenever House was ready like it seems so many people expect and when she's not Cuddy character gets bashed. I am now avoiding Huddy forums because after enjoying an episode like last week, reading some of the comments about Cuddy just upsets me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना midnyte007 said…
I also have no problems with Cuddy going out with Lucas, but then again, I'm not a House/Cuddy shipper anymore. I think it's cute that Cuddy found someone she can have a stable romantic relationship with.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oldmovie said…
Aw good idea CB!!!!!

I also prefer Cuddy not to have been waiting around for House like some love sick puppy, way to have a personal life Cuddy! She deserves some action after 5 years of celibacy.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EnjoyHuddy said…
Great idea CB!! I so agree with you! I heard some Huddies saying " Lucas must die! He stole Cuddy from House, he's so not for her blabla" and s*it like this, and even bigger s*it about Cuddy's non existent weakness. But you know what? I really like them together! Lucas is making her really happy, and I haven't seen Cuddy this happy in ages. I'm a HUGE Huddy shipper as well, but if Cuddy's happy, then nothing matters to me =) Lol, and I must say, Cuddy was showing herself as a weak person when she was costantly waiting for House to make a move and fall deeply in love with her. THERE she was kinda weak, but not too much.(from my POV)But I love happy Cuddy!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cheery_blossom said…
Nice icon EH :) very appropriate for this forum..

The Huddy spot has actually become pretty depressing/upsetting lateley. Its filled with bashers and everyones acting on unofficial spoilers....
big smile
I say we make the Cuddy spot a home away from home!!!! At least until all this fuss about Lucas dies down.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tabbyhearts said…
Also, as everyone has said, great idea CB! I feel like on of the only Huddy and Luddy shippers who will defend Luddy to death, though against the two I'm not sure who I would pick. Anyways, I'm not really sure what to say though, because it seems like it's already been said. People just need to let Lucas and Cuddy have their "turn" in the spotlight, so to speak, and we'll see where it leads us.
I say youre right, OM! Lets make the Cuddy spot a "home away from home" for Huddies who also love Lucas :)
*parties with her Cuddy plushie*
AHH IF ONLY! A Cuddy plushie....fantastic!

*races to find her "Team Cuddy" t-shirt*
LOL actually I can't decide, Cuddy plushie, or Barbie!!!??? LOL
I would say plushie, they're nice and soft and CUDDlY XDD

Barbies are all hard and anorexic-looking. Not very fun to party with hahaaa
crying
LOL but what about the accessories? WE COULD DRESS HER UP!!! *realizes her craziness and returns to discussing Cuddy rationally*

Wow "Ignorance is Bliss" was a FANTASTIC episode for Cuddy. It really showed a lot about her and her mind-set right now and I for one thought it was fucking BRILLIANT!!!!!

That last line from her broke my heart into a million pieces "Wouldn't that be nice?" AAAHHHH *runs off crying*
*pokes head in to see if she's welcomed to the Cuddy party*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belle0308 said…
Excellent!! I couldn't agree more. I am so sick of hearing people say something is wrong from her because she is not a co-dependant nut job.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jjfrench said…
I love Luddy and Huddy. Because to be honest, I just want to see our girl HAPPY. Happiness is what we're all looking for at the end of the day, right? So, good for her. She's happy, that's all that matters.
Oh hello.

YES! EVERYONES WELCOME AT THE CUDDY PARTY! so long as yourre not here for to bash her :p

IM IN LOVE WITH SEASON SIX! Its so 'Cuddy's Season'. She is getting sooo much more fabulous screentime.

Oh Greg Yatines, David Shore, and Katie Jacobs...

How DO they do it?
ZOMFG time after time just came on <3333333
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belle0308 said…
I have it on my Huddy CD too. I think it is the third song in. LOVE IT!

big smile
Firstly *hugs midnyte007, jjfrench and Belle0308 who joined the party*

SECONDLY GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!
We should make a Cuddy fanmix!!!! You know songs that remind us about Cuddy? I would be happy to make cover art for it and upload it so that everyone can download if you all want!!!!!!!!!!

*flails around*
*hugs OM back*

Great idea for the Cuddy fanmix. For some reason, when I think of Cuddy, I think of the song "Heaven Forbid" by the Fray, but I could be way off lol.
OMG that song is perfect for her!!!!

"Heavin forbid you end up alone!" PERFECT

hhhmmm.....when I think about Cuddy I really always think of "Whisper" from Its a Fine Frenzy (the song used in "Joy to the world")

I also think of "Please don't leave me" by Pink
heart
On a side note, recently saw the Fray.....THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!
"Whisper" by a Fine Frenzy is another great song for Cuddy.

BTW, I can't believe you recently saw the Fray. Oh how I envy you lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना salemslot said…
I just saw this forum and I couldn't applaud more! S6 is a very good season for Cuddy fans, it delves more in her personality and soul more than all the other seasons combined.

When I hear "Domino Dancing" by Pet Shop Boys, I always think of Cuddy.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sheis1963 said…
heart
I love her!I agree with you 101%
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pirilampomart said…
big smile
I want too join this party too ! you all seem so happy xD
I agree with all that have been said here :) it's nice to join Cuddy/Huddy/Luddy fans that are still happy with the show! :D I'm 100% Huddy and always will be ! but sice I saw cuddy's smile in teamwork I realised that she's really happy with Lucas so I'm happy for her :)
The most accepting fans are always the happiest. Ive been trying to tell everyone this XD
I'm really sad, there's so much Cuddy hate :(
Sure she didn't act the best way last episode, but its not like House ever acts the best way..........but we always seem to forgive him about 5 seconds later....why can't that be the same for Cuddy?

Is acting like the way Cuddy acted right? No probably not, but can it be justified? UM YES!!! Imagine if House had made it to the dinner, what would he have done? He would have tried to break Lucas and Cuddy up in front of her family and friends and generally humuliate her.

Then what does he do? He tries to manipulate Lucas into feeling guilty enough to break up with her...I don't know if its just me, but I completely see where Cuddy's coming from. For some reason, after Cameron's speech, I've seen House in a new light and though I still love him, I'm starting to see just how big a douchebag he really is........it would be nice for him to not be so bad.......

I don't know, sorry for the rant, I'm just annoyed that everyone flips out at Cuddy when she tries to actually better her life, she's acting responsibily with House and being firm so that he gets the message, but apparently most of the fandom would rather have her string him along.....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना laurik2007 said…
smile
great topic guys....can i join:)....seen al the Hate Cuddy is receiving lately and its so sad,its like people want her to be unhappy and miserable.The moment she got happy she was like "out of character" lol.....like Lucas so i like Luddy....especially if Cuddy is happy...before being a huddy fan i am a Cuddy fan and want the best for her.....and in 'Ignorance is Bliss she kinda suspected what was House up to and only defended her realtionship....imo she did nothing wrong.....totally agree with om
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना huddy_ said…
big smile
i agree with you
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Carolina_Skies said…
heart
All this 'Cuddy hate' is making ME depressed. She's done NOTHING wrong. I couldn't agree more with everybody in this forum!

I'm a huddy fan till death but i'll always be a Cuddy fan first and foremost. She kicks ass and its just as simple as that and she'll keep kicking ass till the end!

<3

Just wanted to point out some similarities I think people are forgetting......

Just wanted to point out some similarities I think people are forgetting......
Cuddy had acted like a blushing schoolgirl before
 Cuddy had acted like a blushing schoolgirl before
You think Lucas is creepy?
 आप think Lucas is creepy?
And you don't think that House is even worse?
 And आप don't think that House is even worse?
That's what I've got for now (I'm procrasinating writing a lab lol),but people are being freaking hypocritcal right now.....
lol nice pic spam, OM.
creepy stalker-ing + blushing schoolgirl=happy couple. Its basic math.

I missed posting to this forum! I missed Cuddy fanmixing! I missed PIC SPAMMING!! grrr...
You haven't missed it cheery_blossom, the Cuddy fanmix can still happen lol.

"Goodnight my someone" from the Music Man also makes me think about Cuddy lol.
omfg! I was in that play :D thats a great songg *races to check itunes*

Forgive my showtunes XD:

"Daughters" by John Mayer
"Absolutley( story of a girl)" The Madding Crowd
"Trouble" Ray LaMontagn
"The One" Mary J. Blige
"Hot" Avril Lavigne
"Dancing Queen" ABBA

Thats all I can think of for now...dammit! I had so many lined up and now i cant think of any...

"Happy" by Leona Lewis

The lyrics are perfect for Cuddy's situation right now.

heart
OOHH Yeah I added a fanmix forum so we put them there and everything that goes on with it there, I'll add these to the list though!!!
Ive been reading articles and peoples forums/picks for the last two or so hours (why NO, I don't have a life, actually! XD)

Anyway, from what I gather, people think the show is turning into soap-opera drivel, and many people are blaming the new Luddy relationship.

I, however, diagree.

Well I agree to some extent. The show has had trouble finding a balance between drama and clinical cases so far in season 6.

I think the only reason there's been more "drama" in the show lateley is because there's been so much happening the writers can't help but adress it! I mean 1st with the Mayfield visit, then the dibala thing...It's no wonder the episodes feel a little different than in the past. It's a helluva lot better than episodes being boring, right?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sh081978 said…
Thank you to everyone here. What a pleasant change it is to be able to read some positive comments about our beloved Cuddy. I am so sick of the Cuddy hate that is around. I love that she is getting more screen time and I don't have a problem with anything Cuddy has done this season, this is how i see things - She supported House entirely when he first came back from Mayfield, she didn't flaunt her relationship with Lucas in his face, but instead (in House's words) tried to protect him. She has every right to have this relationship and if House had gotten his way he'd be with Lydia now not chasing Cuddy. In 6x09 she knew House was up to something and was a step ahead of him and stopped him from attempting to break up her relationship in front of her family and friends. She gave House no false hopes - she told him in no uncertain terms where they stood.
I find House fakely declaring his love for Cuddy to her boyfriend far worse than anything Cuddy did in this episode. What if Cuddy wasn't as smart and House-immune as she is and actually believed it. This was low.
As for what Wilson did to Cuddy last night - I was appalled with him and lost all respect for Wilson's character. Of all the times House and Cuddy have hurt each other, I have never seen either one of them take pleasure in hurting the other as Wilson seemed to do last night by 'punishing' Cuddy for wanting to live with her boyfriend.
Actually I'm okay with what Wilson did, he was trying to make House feel better because afterall, House was truly not okay with what was going on.

But I do agree with you that House trying to break up Lucas and Cuddy and then "declaring his love" for her was extremely low and much worse than whatever Cuddy might have done.

I also agree that Cuddy has acted extremely sensibly and approriatly in regards to House this season. She was sensitive and caring, but backed off so as not to lead him on.
I really do not hate Wilson. I, however, don't see what Lucas and Cuddy ever did to him personally. He always seemed to hate Lucas.....maybe he's jealous! 0_o
^ LOL WUDDY!!!!!!

To be honest I really wouldn't mind me some Wuddy.
I.Love.Wuddy.
They are SO adorable.

I think my favorite Wilson episode EVER would have to be Act Your Age, when he thought Cuddy had sent him flowers and was heading to her office to "just march down there and kiss her"

I cant for the life of me, however, remember the name of that episode in s4 where Cuddy and Wilson go to that art exibit....any help here?
Cuddy and Wilson go to an art exhibit in season 3. The episode is "House Training" I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.