Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog What did आप think?

thecon posted on Jul 15, 2008 at 09:22PM
Saw Act 1 today, and cannot wait for Act 2 on Thursday... its just brilliant. The songs and dialogue is just so Whedon-esque... I really, really wasn't sure what to expect, but I am blown away!

Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jennifer1985 said…
I've just seen the first act. I love it. It's totally weird and crazy but just as I expected it to be : D I can't wait to watch the rest!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MSF2 said…
Act 2 was even better then Act 1. I've already got them from iTunes so I can watch once it goes down. Can't wait for Act 3 and the soundtrack to come out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nosemuffin said…
I loved them both. The music is great and Captain Hammer has some really funny dialogue.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shieldmaiden said…
Saw all of them and loved all of them!!! "What a crazy random happenstance!"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thecon said…
Can't wait for the DVD... Joss Whedon says its gonna be full of extras! Will need the soundtrack too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jennifer1985 said…
I hope it's not gonna be too long until the DVD release.

I loved the whole thing so much. It was brilliantly weird and funny, the end was unexpected though. I hope there's gonna be more...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fanfly said…
OMG! So incredible! I loved it. Once again, Joss proves that he's a genius. I want a sequel!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nosemuffin said…
Yes. The soundtrack is a must!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना germany123 said…
i think its horrible and evil because the songs are evil...seriously they stick in your head and you cant get them oot..ever..!
i think thats the true purpose of this project. world domination by infiltrating peoples brains via an innocent little musical
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SaturdaySurpris said…
big smile
And no...three yers later....we can´t wait forthe second part of the movie!!!