Doctor's Diary Marc, Mehdi या Alex ??

lucivy111 posted on Aug 23, 2009 at 04:01PM
Who should Gretchen Haase chose ??
Marc Meier, her great love, the guy who broke her heart a thousand times and she still can't get over him ??

Mehdi Kaan, the sensitive and charming prince with a wife, who turns out to be a prostitute ??

Alex von Buren, a rich snob who desides to forget about her weight and like her ??

Doctor's Diary 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lucivy111 said…
heart
Okay as you all might know I'm all TEAM MARC !! :DD
I just think that he's the one for her ...I mean she loves him since she's a teenager !! This gotta mean something ;)
And he might be a jerk sometimes but I think he really does love her with all her mistakes and all :)
I like Mehdi too...he's nice ...which is exactely my problem ...he's just kinda boring !
With Marc it will be dificult but I think that he's the only one who can make her happy...and it's sooo cute when these two are fighting and playing her games :DDDDD

Alex von Buren is just ... he doesn't fit in the picture ;)
But maybe ( I hope ) Gretchen will try to have a realtionshio with him and then realizes that she loves Marc...I'm really hoping it turns out that way ...I couldn't take it if these two would actually marry ( spoiler )
So I'll just keep on dreaming that Marc & Gretchen work it out evantually ...true love always finds a way, right ??
<3333
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jessica4695 said…
kiss
Yeah , I'm on TEAM MARC , too!
I love them together he's just amazing ;D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Diana_Amft_Fan said…
MARK of course, no doubt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना renate131 said…
cool
I'm a new fan, I had seen just 4 episodes, but I say yeah---team Marc :)