डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 8127 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 8127

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mhs1025 said…
The Princess Diaries movies.

Name something horrible you'll never forget.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना viktoriya773 said…
When my cat died just few days after New Years. And there was nothing we could do about it.

What was the last thing that made u cry?
shanyuisboss commented…
So sorry :'( एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shanyuisboss said…
This MUST WATCH VID that I have posted here before but if you haven't watched it, please watch it.

link
I haven't cried from what I remember for like a few months. Well, I was kind of yesterday, but it was more of my eyes just suddenly tearing up, it wasn't real crying.

Same question
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MalloMar said…
....I know I'm not supposed to bring it up, but you asked, sooo...
The last thing that made me cry was when this club had World War 3. I overreacted, but that was truly upsetting.

Which Disney movie has the best animation in your opinion?
shanyuisboss commented…
THAT was it! I was forgetting but now I remember! That too, but I just wanted to spread और awareness about this anti bullying thing somehow. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think it's probably either TLK, Pocahontas, or HOND. Pocahontas is such a natural and beautiful painting put together into a story, while HOND has such gorgeous colors and life in the drawings. TLK has amazing animation too, the colors and african influence, amazing!

Do you like putting together jigsaw puzzles?
If there easy. I lose patience if they're hard.

Name a time when you got really angry at somebody.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rosemina said…
angry
That was some years ago, when I was in middle school. I was home studying for a Biology test of a very strict professor, which I 'd give the next day in school. But I wasn't really in the mood and I couldn't concentrate and study properly. I was also waiting for my German teacher with whom I had private lessons and I started feeling really anxious because I understood I wouldn't make it with my Biology study. So, I went to my mum and asked her if we could cancel the German lesson, but she was like "oh this is not nice". As the minutes were passing by, panic started overwhelming me and I kept begging my mother, but she wouldn't listen. Things got worse when my teacher was really late for the lesson and I almost had lost 1 hour waiting for her. I shouted to my mum PLEASE LET'S CALL IT OFF SHE'S LATE AND I CAN'T SPEND TWO HOURS MORE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY. After half more hour of beggings and despair, the phone rang. My mum picked it. It was my teacher, apologising for being so late and asking if we want to cancel the lesson, since it was now late evening. And I was YAAAY I'll have plenty of time. And then my mum answered to her: "There's no problem for us...Don't worry, you can come for the lesson!!!" I became insanely hysterical... Needless to say, I nearly threw my mum out of the window that night...

Same question!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
rosemina commented…
I know it's not that important, but it's the feeling that some people are only born to bring obstacles in your way... It can drive आप mad. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mhs1025 commented…
^ I agree with you. That can be frustrating. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dee389 said…
Most of the time is my mom, due to her mood-swings!

Have you seen The Green Mile?
Yes.

Have you ever taken a cruise? If not, would you like to?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Disneyfan9648 said…
Yeah, I've been on a lot. Every time it was the Disney Cruise. IT'S SO MUCH FUN! I think we're going on another one this summer

Where would you like to travel most?
Egypt, New Zealand, Switzerland, China, Finland, Jordan and Romania

Same question
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना viktoriya773 said…
Korea and Japan

Same question
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना prussiaducky said…
Kenya and Austrailia

Same question
Hawaii, Russia, China, Japan, and the middle east.

If you are a guy, what color is your hair? If you are a girl, how long was the longest your hair has ever been?
The longest my hair has ever been was up to my ankles, but right now it's already up to my shoulders (I got a super short hair cut just a month ago ughhghh)

What is your eye color?
shanyuisboss commented…
Whoa एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Dark brown

Did your hair ever majorly change? (Haircolor, style)
Yeah, my hair grows really fast, which is a curse, but recently I got a very short hair cut and usually I chop my hair up to my shoulders so it doesn't get too hard to manage. When I was 9 and younger, my hair was always around my knees and when I was 8 it was actually up to my ankles.

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
I also got bangs a lot when I was a bit younger, but now I don't get them because they are a hassle एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
My hair went from practically an afro when I was about ten to a much more simple wavy style.

Favorite hair and eye color combo?
Dark hair and bright eyes
Red hair and green/hazelish eyes
Dark hair and Bright brown eyes

Same question
 Dark hair and bright eyes Red hair and green/hazelish eyes Dark hair and Bright brown eyes Same
Any type of hair and green eyes. (Seriously, am I the only one with green eyes on this spot?!?)

Name something you always have to have.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheFabulousFAN said…
My phone I must ALWAYS have it

What's 1 place you would want to live the most?
sunny
I 'm really fine with the place I live in. But if I had to choose somewhere else, then Santorini island, which is probably my favourite place on Earth.

Same question
 I 'm really fine with the place I live in. But if I had to choose somewhere else, then Santorini isla
324anna commented…
Santorini is amazing! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
rosemina commented…
Yep! It's beyond gorgeous <3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 324anna said…
smile
I guess London. When I visited, I couldn't stop imagining my self living there.

Same question.
In the heart of Boston, I live near it but the heart of it is so overwhelmingly warm and fun and GORGEOUS!

How many languages can you speak?
I can speak 3 English, French and Yvemen but English is my first language

Same question!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MacytheStrange said…
Well besides my native English, I'm pretty fluent in Japanese and I can understand and read quite a bit of Vietnamese. And I'm planning to learn German this year.

What is your favorite kind of hat (baseball cap, fez, bowler hat, etc...)?
The hat of knowledge

Jk, I love to wear fedoras, they look chic

Same question
Baseball hats or those football hats with the sodas on them I don't wear hats for fashion just for sports :3

When is you birthday exactly?
AUGUST 15, yesterday was actually my half birthday ooooh

Same question
shanyuisboss commented…
Happy half birthday! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
November 30th

Are there any moments you yearn absolute isolation? (I'm in such an awful moment....)
Definitely. I always feel like my comments here are so awkward and even in real life, I feel like i am so awkward. People say they don't think I am, but I think I am. Anyway, I always feel like i said something that I wasn't supposed to and just wish I could be alone and isolate myself. People say I am anything but awkward, but I just still am always feeling like i did something wrong.

How old is the youngest person you are friends with?
19, I guess. I've got friends who are older than me.

Name a celeb who pisses you off all the time.
THEDisneyFreak commented…
George Washington एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flutey_Girl96 said…
Justin Bieber. He's a self-absorbed d*ck-head.

What does your name mean?
Aliyah means going up. It comes from the word a3laa which means highest, or at least I think it does. For these arabic names, I can always tell what it means by the words similar to it. According to google, it's of Hebrew origins, but it also has arabic origins which can mean high exalted one.

Same question
I think mine has to do with the Virgin Mary, though I'm not sure.

Name a movie you'd recommend people to see again and again.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hajirah4 said…
How to Train Your Dragon or V for Vendetta.
EDIT: Om Shanti Om. It's an awesome movie, watch it in English subs if you can, you'll love it.

What's your favorite book series so far?
mhs1025 commented…
I've heard of that Om Shanti Om movie. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Harry potter and Percy Jackson

Do people ever mistaken you for being younger or older then you actually are?
dclairmont commented…
PERCY JACKSON *attacks* Are आप excited for Blood of Olympus to come out this year?!?! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
shanyuisboss commented…
YES OMG! I didn't really like House of Hades because of the Nico Di Angelo thing, but I definitely want to read blood of olympus! So excited! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princecatcher93 said…
IT's a mess with me. Some people think I'm older my ages others think I'm younger....just a mess.

What is your favorite TV show Theme Song?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hajirah4 said…
Hm... probably the theme song in the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya season one and two. Can't decide. Same with both of the opening theme songs in Special A. As for theme song in a regular tv show, I'll go with Arthur. Cheesy, but everyone loves that song.
hajirah4 commented…
Which fanpopper that left, used to be your प्रिय user? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Silverrose1991 said…
I guess Mongoose. She was funny, smart and friendly.

Same question.
Definitely Animated_Paint! I don't know about any of you, but I always thought she was really similar to Mallomar which makes her really awesome. Anyway, I thought she was fun to talk to, sweet, relatable, and just so amazing. So sad she probably isn't here to see me saying this :(

Does the icon affect how you look at a user? Like, did you ever assume someone was a guy or was always angry or whatever because the icon they had influenced your thoughts?
dclairmont commented…
Yesssss! I definitely see the Animated_Paint/MalloMar comparison! Animated_Paint was so sweet! She was the first person to welcome me and she always कहा such sweet things on my articles! It's a shame she left :( एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
I didn't know her. :( एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
But thank you! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mhs1025 commented…
Mine was SweetPea2007. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना THEDisneyFreak said…
Yuss, I think expressions of icons make me think of the way somebody's tone may be typing.

Do you have teeth or a nose?
THEDisneyFreak commented…
Nah.....are आप in प्यार with any डिज़्नी Princess characters? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
Oh, great. I have no ide how आप view me right now... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm in love with Cinderella I would mary her if I didn't already have a BF and a husband

Are you scared of any cartoon character?
No, not really

Do you like Hans?
I love Hans with all my heart and Hands I like BOTH!!!

What is your hair color
Black

Favourite watch brands, Esprit or Swatch?
I don't really know of any watch brands.

Are you in a certain fan mood today? Like, are you in the Beauty and the beast mood, or the Elsa mood, or in the mood to rant about something your passionate about, or what?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MacytheStrange said…
Today I'm in a mood to draw 2D animated Disney heroines! If that counts as a mood.

Same question :3
shanyuisboss commented…
Yeah, it does. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm not in any of those moods.

Did anything exciting happen recently?
Well, I moved house!

Have you heard of this never-before-heard song from Frozen???