डेथ ईटर्स Death is a good thing

Sean_Fields123 posted on Oct 31, 2007 at 06:04PM
some poeple will say that death is about pain and sufering. i think death is a new start for others. to do stuff they didnt have time to do in their earlier life. that is all i have to say about death except that death rocks!!!

डेथ ईटर्स 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emo-sk8r-grl01 said…
this rocks. i love the sound osf pain and suffering!! thx for posting sean!!! it rocks!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना doctor_banana said…
Interesting point.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fawkes716 said…
"Death is but the next great adventure." Dumbledore
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AbigailP said…
I am looking forward to it!
...cause I'm bored to death right now!
Now how on earth did I even end up here?!
I HATE DEATH EATERS!
Yeah, I'm evil, but death eaters
are dumb and stupid.
SO STUPID!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellatrixCissy said…
most of them never use their brain lucius mainly
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babybell said…
death is either the next great adventure or the end of everything... and if it's the end of everything, there is no pain, no suffering, nothing.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bellatrix_bb said…
mischievous
Personly I think death is calum and peaceful like going to sleep.
That is ofcourse if you die peacefully if u suffur a horibly painful death then i think you'll wonder around as a twisted lost soul
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना frostydragon said…
Since I believe in reincarnation death is either finding out if spiritually one advanced in the current life and learned from the past lives or if you got to do it all over again.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lyna-malfoy said…
mischievous
I love death eaters but don't really know what to think about death, if is to others I'm not really intrested
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bellatrix_bb said…
hmmm
I guess no one will ever truly know what death feels like. U Know 'cause no human/mortal has ever come back to life with factual proof that they actually know how death feels. And yes some say death is awesome but would anyone of u have the guts to stare death in the face and say it's cool to die?