Damon & Elena damon & elena प्रशंसकों मंच chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 14056

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angiii7 said…
Hi girls!
hahaha Love all damon quotes he's just too cool <3

and yeah let's just not talk about Bamon :) Let's talk about delena!
I thinking about making my first fanfiction about them but I don't know yet.

I just got my green medal in the vampire diaries tv show spot :)
But I have a question Why is there two Vampire diaries show spot, two delena spots and two Stelena spots? xD

Gotta go:/ Math test tomorrow :( and I'm really bad at it xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना laurik2007 said…
big smile
*OMG!!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!!I'm so happy!!!!!Who here watches House MD????
Fucking Finally!!!!!OMG* Squeeeeee---- End rant!-----

So what are you all talking about lol:)))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _Chryso_ said…
cool
Ohh.. good luck... I HATE MATHS xD
and Nina thanks again for the links .. they are really gr8!! Blair and Damon are very good together,, but DAMO&ELENA FTW xD
and sure let's stop talking about Damon and bonnie.. anws Laura you are sooOooooO happy hehe sorry but i don't watch House MD xD :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Madelayna said…
I watch House :D But I haven't watched the last episode yet...what happend? :D:D

ohh maths...I'm so glad that I'm done with it forever, but seriously...it was a nightmare blehhh ;/ good luck!

yes I love Blair and Damon too...hotness xDD i'd love to see them both in one show ;DD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rana1693 said…
big smile

I watch House & I was so happy Finally Cuddy says she loves House & they were holding hands Finally !!!!

Damon & Blair are hot together , it will be awesome if they were in the same show :)
yes I just watched it!! amazing finale...and when I saw the very last scene my heart exploded with happiness xDD

at least this finale had a happy ending :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rana1693 said…
worried
most finales ware sad except House , I hope Grey's anatomy will have a happy ending :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Fireburnin said…
smile
I watched House season 5 finale, cause I watch House on estonian TV, and I will see the next season next year :D but maybe I'll watch it online, even though I already have so many shows I need to watch and summer is really close.

Ok, gonna workout now. I really hope I'll be here at the same time you guys are. :D
I didn't watch season 6 of Grey's anatomy...I used to admire this show, it was one of my favourites but only seasons 1-3. Then I think it became boring ;//
and it's horrible that all the tv shows are over for now! :(
At least Glee is still on...:D
+ True Blood is coming in June.
But I hate these hiatus.
I've never watched TB...but I've heard lots of positive opinions. And that Eric/Sookie are similar to Delena (if it's so indeed, I need to start watching it :D). What do you think?
Well, imo True Blood is such a different show from all the other shows. The whole storyline and people. Maybe Sookie and Eric are like Delena cause they have pretty much the same thing going on : Sookie is with Bill and there might happen something between Eric and Sookie and Eric is badass and Bill is the 'good' one, but overally, they aren't similar at all - I mean characters.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
I love True Blood! It's awesome!! And I totally ship Eric and Sookie.. Bill it's ok but Eric and Sookie are perect together!! I love them in the books so.... Eric & Sookie.. Yeah i've heard about this and I believe the same that ES are similar to DE ( but DE are THE BEST) Some people argue that the show shoul'dn't be watched by children I totally agree with them xD xD xD
I liked Bill in the beginning when Eric hadn't showed up, I had the same thing with Stefan I liked him a lot, but when Damon showed his face, I was like oh-la-la. :D

And yeah, like Ian said if a thirteen years old teenager would watch TB with her parents it would be awkward. But I still like that show, even though it has a lot of sex going on.
Ok so right now you totally made me wanna see it :D:D
I need sth good till September starts ^^
link - This fan vid shows why TB is so F-ing great!!
smile
it's great Nina :D
check this out as well if you want ^_^
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katie15 said…
heart
hey guys!!

Are you talking about TB? I'm all for Sookric <3
heart
OMG!!!! Huddy finally together....it's a dream come true!!!!
^^Lmao I don't watch whatever the show is :D Btw, have you read vampire academy?
sad
I didn't watch season 6 of Grey's anatomy...I used to admire this show, it was one of my favorites but only seasons 1-3. Then I think it became boring

I agree the first lets say 4 seasons were pure genius and then it went down hill..i stopped watching in season 5....it's sad:(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shankii said…
laugh
Hello girls!! How are you doing? I'm sooo hot that I'm drinking a beer
I'm good you? Have you read vampire academy?
No Katie, how is it?
loool.. selene xD
i bought the 2nd book 'cause the seller told me that it was the first one.. and when I started reading it I couldn't understand a lot of things. and i'm gonna buy the 1st when I'll finish my exams xD what about u??
big smile
Vampire Academy is one of the best books I have read. It is wayyyy better than the VD book series, you have to read it. Some of it is really emotional but it is an amazing series. It's about vampires called moroi and dhampirs that are half vampires, but yehh I love that series xD So girls - GET BUYING IT AND READ IT!!
How many books are there?

I just came from the TVD spot and somebody doesn't like Damon/Damon&Elena :D
laugh
@Katie-yes i heard good things about Vampire Academy and i'm planing to read it as soon as i read VD but it'll take me a while:)
Sorry for the last response - there are six books in total but the last one doesn't come out till later this year.

And Lau, when you do read it, tell me what you think, it is an amazing series. I actually think it's better than the VD series but that's just MO.
meh
girls look at this
link what Bamon-Stelena said ...
Grrrr some Bamon fans questions are assuming that Bamon are actually going to happen
angry
¬¬ I get it now
OK i'm really upset right now!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
angry
They're cheating!!! I'm getting mad, have you seen the last "question"?
angry
They piss me off so much, I do want Bamon to happen AT ALL they have no chemistry, NOTHING
What is it?
angry
When the hell will Bamon be introduced? It's so OBVIOUS the chemistry they have!
Can Damon just back off Elena? I really, really hate them together!
When will we see our fav couple (cough) Bamon (cough) kiss?
angry
WTF??????????????????????????????????? I think I'm gonna kill someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!
They're posting as "guests"
angry
I know! One of them put when will they have their kiss, in season 2? Like they are actually going to happen!
angry
well I'm gonna post as "guest" too.. I mean if they wanna play like this......... :S
angry
^^I am because of them. There are loads of their stupid questions now
How can I post as guest'
angry
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rr.­. upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
I did it!!
Just post without being signed in.
The good side to this is it is mainly Delena and Bamon questions being posted, not many Stelena related questions.
mischievous
Just added my questions!! xD
angry
They are bashing Delena now grrrr

Be back in ten minutes.
hmmm
what is it K??