Damon & Elena damon & elena प्रशंसकों मंच chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12001-12050 of 14056

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teamdamon33 said…
ROFLROFL I did! And I can say, I almost fell off the chair.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iceprincess7492 said…
wink
hey is anyone here??? i've been sooooo busy these days, that's why i haven't been able to come here at all!!!!! but not busy with work or anything, i'm still on hols, i'm juss on a crazy spree trying to catch up on my supernatural episodes, i can't believe i'm soooo far behind!!! i just started the 5th season yesterday....

I'll try dropping in here if i can... i really liked the last episode, with all the flashbacks and info that we got about katherine/katerina's history with klaus and the end with elijah and luka's dad was quite unexpected, i cannot wait for 2nd december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DE scenes and of course, that scene with Alaric, Jenna and Elena...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना laurik2007 said…
anyone here?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cintia_cs said…
Laura! <3 Long time no talk.. lol :P

Gah!! Where is everybody who used to come here?! :/
crying
I really don't know and I don't like it:((((
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teo_rockeritza said…
Hi guys.I'm here:):))
Other people are here!! :)

Hey Teo! How are you?
Love the icon! Shirtless Damon FTW! <3
big smile
Hi!I'm watching Buffy.Have to get through the next 2 weeks without TVD, so I'm getting my vamp fix somewhere else:)).What about you?
I'm good. I'm just hanging around here.. not doing anything really :)

Ahh.. I only watched a few Buffy episodes back when the show started, but it's on my to watch list :)
What other shows that haven't been cancelled you watch?
kiss
hi teo:*:* long time no see....what episode of Buffy?
I wanted to start watching from season 1 but it was between Buffy and Lost , I choose Lost:))

your icon kills me:)))
Well, I'm currently watching at least 10 shows that are on the air in the US:)) : Supernatural, Smallville, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected, Hellcats, Nikita[so pretty much all the CW shows], Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, House, Dexter, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Cougar Town, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars. I'm a...TV show-aholic:)))
What else do you watch?I see from your icon you like GG too.
Hi Laura:*. I'm watching 3x06<3. God, I'm so glad I started watching it.
Yeah, you definitely watch a lot of shows!! :)
From your list I watch GG (as you pointed out, love CB <3), Supernatural, One Tree Hill (out of habit), Chuck and True Blood. But I'm behind on almost all of them. I also watch Glee, Friday Night Lights, Big Bang Theory and Greek.

I think you're the first person I met on here that watches Chuck! I started it this year, tbh.. How are you liking this season?
big smile
I'm a...TV show-aholic:)))
Word! feel your pain:)))

your now watching Buffy for the 1st time?
Oh yeah, I watch Glee too.[How the hell did I forget to add that?:)))]
It's awesome.Though the Chuck/Sarah shipper in me didn't like the last episode that much.
And I'm so glad it got picked up for the whole season. Really hope it gets renewed. It's one of the best, most underrated shows on TV.

Laura: Yeah, I thought it was time to watch it. :))Though unfortunately I'm a spoiler-freak so I know the big storylines. The same thing happened to me when I started watching Lost.Good think I got up to date before S6 began:))
Lost-No spoilers for me though i loved making theories and reading about other opinions .No luck getting anything right lol :))
Buffy-i watched it as a kid and now i have all the seasons:)) it's awesome! what's your favorite character/couple?
I'm 2 episodes behind on Chuck, so I can't say anything about the last epi. I like Chuck/Sarah, but I wouldn't consider myself a shipper.. I was very excited about their story in the first seasons, but not so much anymore..
This season's been great, but I think the show went down just a little bit.. I suppose it's normal, though, it happens with most shows.. Unfortunately, the last I heard the show was on the verge of cancellation :/
as for Chuck I quite watching after season 1:(
My favorite couple is definitely Bangel[funny, out of the 3 vampire shows I watch, this is the only one where in the main love triangle, I prefer the good guy with the girl. In the others:TVD-Delena[didn't see that one did you?:))], True Blood-Sookie&Eric]
Character:I currently love Willow. Though I absolutely adore every one. Xander's little one-liners, Cordelia's comments, Giles' britishness. And I only say Spike in the second season[and I must admit I wasn't that crazy about him, except for his accent:))], though I really liked him in the finale. One of my favorite scenes from that episode:Him and Buffy's mom sitting in her living room waiting for Buffy:
Joyce: Have we met?
Spike: You hit me over the head with an axe. (miming holding an axe over his head) "Get the hell away from my daughter!"
LOL Laura! The concept of the show is quite silly, but it's very entertaining to watch it :)
I haven't heard anything about cancellation, but I take the full-season pick-up as a good sing. Anyway, I think every season Chuck was close to getting canceled. And they only had a full season in season 2.
Oh, the scene where Chuck&Sarah got together:I could barely contain myself, I was so happy.<3
kiss
Joyce: Have we met?
Spike: You hit me over the head with an axe. (miming holding an axe over his head) "Get the hell away from my daughter!"

rofl! Spike's my favorite and i prefer Spuffy to Bangel but you can't really fight this, because the couples happened in different times

brb girls i have to go eat dinner:)
Yeah, I suppose you're right. From what I've read the show was always about to get cancelled. Let's hope this time it's not for real! :)
Haha.. it took them long enough to get together.. something always happened.. Btw, did you like Bryce? I think it's a pity he was killed off.

Ok, Laura! :)
Well, I can't really comment on Spike/Spuffy until I finish the show. Maybe Spike will grow on me. As for Spuffy...I don't know, maybe I'm just biased cause I love David Boreanaz, who knows?:))
But the final Bangel scene in the season 2 finale is so beautifully heart-breaking. And I can't wait to see the prom episode, from what I know it's really good.
I liked Bryce[Matt Bomer<3<3<3], but I prefer Chuck. Nerds always win![on TV:))]
Yeah, and, unlike some shows[*cough House *cough], that put Chuck&Sarah together in the 3rd season. And it was nice seeing them together for a season. I really hope they talk and work it out.
Also, what do you think about Morgan&Casey?:)) They're absolutely hilarious together.
Haha.. I guess I prefer Chuck too, but I really loved Bryce. One of my fave episodes was when Chuck found out everything Bryce did was actually to protect him.. touching moments :)
I looove Casey, but Morgan not so much, tbh.. he annoys me most of the times.. although I agree their scenes together can be quite funny at times. Also, I think is seriously unreal that Morgan gets some attractive girls as love interests. Call me shallow, but it's the truth!! lol
big smile
Yeah, that episode was good.
I love Casey&Morgan's interactions:)) Maybe cause they're soooo different. Complete opposites.
But, for example, I'm not too crazy about Jeff&Lester. They have some funny lines, but I consider them waaay overrated. I'd enjoy more scenes with Ellie&Awesome instead of them[with Devon preferably shirtless:))]
Oh.. I hate Jeff and Lester! Do people seriously like them?! :o
Tbh, I don't like any Buy More related character.. if they were all gone for good, I wouldn't miss them one bit.
Ellie and Awesome are.. well, awesome! I really love Chuck and Ellie! It's my second fave brother/sister relationship, after Tony/Effy! :)
big smile
when Angel becomes Evil:) those were some good episodes:))
loved "passions"
Love Chuck/Ellie too.Actually, love the whole Bartowski/Woodcomb family. They're sooo awesome.

Angelus was kick-ass!But I felt so sorry for Buffy. And 'Passions' was one of the best episodes I've seen[yet].
heart
love the quotes:Passion... it lies in all of us. Sleeping, waiting, and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us, guides us... passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?

Passion is the source of our finest moments; the joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief.
I cried so much when Buffy killed him...omg...i believe they were the 1st couple I ever ship:)) them or Monica/Chandler, i'm not sure:)
If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd truly be dead.

Oh my God, that scene was just...
I knew she'd kill him[spoiler-freak, spoiler-freak], but it was soo sad. 'Close your eyes. I love you.' And I was like 'NO!DON'T DO IT!' and BAM, she stabs him. But, [this time] fortunately, I knew he'd come back[spoiler-freak:))]
smile
Spoilers sometimes can be good reassuring but I prefer not to know:))

so what have you been up to? How's school?
Nothing really. My life's pretty boring right now, considering I don't have who to go out with. I was supposed to go see the new Harry Potter movie today with my brother but then I...didn't:))
And tomorrow my science class is going...somewhere out of town to do something sciency.And I'm not that good at science[had to choose between this and latin. I despise latin even more:))] so, tomorrow's gonna suck. At least we won't go to school. And God, we have exams in 2 weeks.
I wanna be home so bad right now. And this Thursday, my high school had the freshman prom. And it was awesome. And when I saw pictures I just wanted to teleport myself there:))). But, hey, I doubt I'll think like that in a year.
Right now I'm just waiting for the holidays[and we're going to school on X-mas eve, how crappy is that?], and I hope one of my bffs in gonna come to see me.:))
Wow, that took a lot more than I expected:))

What about you?
smile
well It's official! I'm not going home for Christmas so that sucks:((but I'll spend Christmas Eve with a very close friend,she's from my home town and I get along very wheel with her:)
Yesterday I went with some friends to the club, meet new people ,it was fun but the music was really awful, I miss those real discos ans my friends there very much but what can you do right?
As of Monday I wanna start studying for the exams.
Everything is moving so slow. For Easter i deffo wanna go home...i'll hitch hike if i have to lol
surprise
school on christmas eve??? wow shoker
I really wanted to go home for Christmas, but there's no way. And my dad said we're gonna go home for Easter or in the summer. And I'd rather go in the summer, when everybody is free there's no school crap.
And I'm curious to see what people do here for New Year's, if there are concerts&stuff. I already said I won't stay endless hours in the cold, but who knows?I NEED FUN or I'm gonna go crazy.
smile
NEED FUN or I'm gonna go crazy.

you said it:))
here for example on the 25th dec. all the family gets together to have lunch, no matter how far they live one from another it's a must
and on 24 they eat fish at dinner and exchange gifts...
Well, I'm not gonna celebrate Christmas like I used to, but funny enough, I'm gonna go at a Thanksgiving dinner. My dad has an American coworker/friend who invited us. So this Thursday, I'm gonna feel like in a movie:))
And on the 17th december, we're gonna go to a Christmas party with just Romanians who are here with their families to work[like my dad is]. I hope it will be fun. My brother kept saying he didn't want to go but when I heard it was all through the night I though 'What the hell?It can't be worse than doing nothing.[hopefully]'
Girlssssssssss!
kiss
I guess all bad things have a silver lightning...just stay strong and sure enough Summer will come sooner than expected Trust me, and then imagine the fun your gonna have:))
laugh
Julia!!! Finally we are here at the same time:))
Yeah! But I haven't been on here in like ages!
What's up with you guys?
8 days to be more exact:)) been busy?

I know I am:( been slammed with classed and other stuff...lucky it's Sunday so now i'm free
A little bit,I've being studying like hell, but I bought a new book, so I've been reading it in my free time, and I got obsessed with Tumblr too. :)
crying
ohhh we were just talking about Tumblr in the CB fans forum chat, how many people quite fanpop and relocated there:( I hope that's not your case
LOL. No, it's not. :) I've just spent a lot of time there to adjust everything. :) Do you have one?
nope and to be honest it doesn't interest me:)) I have a hand full as it is with fanpop:))
what's it about?
Well, it's kinda like a blog. You can post pictures, quotes, videos... And you can reblog people's posts too. :)