सी एस आइ New Spot Banner

nikki8green6 posted on Apr 20, 2011 at 07:55PM
Not many fans are still active on here but the ones who are seem to think we should have a new spot banner. There are a few who are undecided on the change but the majority of fans who voted agree on it. Anyone can submit a banner for consideration as long as you stick to the rules.

RULES:

1. All banners submitted have to be 800x100 pixels.
2. If you are submitting a banner that someone else has created you must ask their permission.
3. Once the pick is made you CANNOT vote for any banner that you submitted.
4. The list below are characters that can be included in the banners.

CHARACTERS:

Catherine Willows
Nick Stokes
Sara Sidle
Greg Sanders
Jim Brass
Ray Langston
Doc Robbins
David Phillips
David Hodges
D.B. Russell
Wendy Simms
Warrick Brown
Sofia Curtis
Morgan Brody
Eckley

last edited on Sep 30, 2011 at 03:10AM

सी एस आइ 15 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nikki8green6 said…
Any characters that you think should be included in the new spot banner that are not already on the list just leave their names below and I will add them to the list if at least two other fans agree...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना annaliese86 said…
What about Super Dave? He's a big part of the show now.
Sure.. I added him to the list:)
Here is a banner that I made using the characters in the list....
 Here is a banner that I made using the characters in the list....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ineedcoffee said…
hodges should be on there, please.
hmmm
Added him to the list.. I will try to make another banner including him soon.. Is anyone else wanting to attempt to make a banner or know of one they would like to see as the new spot banner??
ok I will ask a few people and see. I forgot to save this in my updates sorry about that.
tongue
ok work in progress let me open to suggestions only done one other for fun...lol

ok work in progress let me open to suggestions only done one other for fun...lol
and darksarcasm did one for us but she doesn't watch the show so she only felt comfortable doing this. I will try again but got to work tomorrow and have monday off maybe then.

and darksarcasm did one for us but she doesn't watch the दिखाना so she only felt comfortable doing this
heart
Thanks... great banners. I'm still working on another banner including Hodges... thanks for looking around though, it's really a big help:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mackenziegrl said…
hmmm
You guys may want to hold off on replacing the spot banner until next season as I just read Laurence Fishburne won't be returning to the show and another cast member may be leaving as well, just thought you should know.
Okay everyone.... the new cast is in and there are a few banners submitted, I'll make a fanpick to decide the new spot banner in 2 days. It will run for 2 weeks unless it's tied. If there are any other banners that should be considered for 'Spot Banner' please submit them A.S.A.P. :)
 Okay everyone.... the new cast is in and there are a few banners submitted, I'll make a fanpick to de
New Spot Banner: link
@Everyone,
There was a pick made asking if we think there should be a new link and the outcome was yes (with a few nos and undecideds). A forum was made for fans to submit banners that they thought would be right for this spot. It was up for several months and the banners above were the only ones that were submitted, that's why they are the only ones that were placed in the fan pick. Whichever banner has the most picks at the end date is the one that will be the new spot banner. If after a while the banner still doesn't 'fit' the fans likings then we can always go back to the old banner or keep trying to find a new banner that makes at least most of everyone happy.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1olga1 said…
link

also all new csi great