सी एस आइ SPOILERS FOR FINALE: After The Ending

Cinders posted on May 16, 2008 at 09:06PM
This is gonna suck for everyone. Do you think it might draw Sara back to Vegas? I hope so. It's hard, losing two regulars in the same season.

Also, do you think he's really REALLY dead? Or will they do that thing where they bring him back from the edge of death?

I have to admit, I don't love Warrick as much as I love Sara. So his death isn't as horribly ghastly for me as Sara's would have been. So... (and don't hate me), I kind of hope he stays dead. Not because I don't like his character, but because I think it'll be interesting to see how the team deals with the death of a member of their team. I mean, it was sad enough when Sara just left... They have GOT to deal with some emotions now! Especially Nick and Grissom.

सी एस आइ 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gw_fan_4_eva said…
i agree i want sarah to come back,,,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना edennirvana said…
I think, the whole Warrick issue might draw Sara back, but not to stay..at least not for the moment; if anything, this could add up to everything she's dealing that made her leave.

I think, Warrick is dead. I really don't want to get my hopes up thinking they might be able to save him. Either way, dead or alive, Gary is leaving the show..so Warrick has to go one way or the other. It saddens me to say it since he is one of my favorite characters..

Emotions? Yeah.

I think Nick is a very emotional guy, at least, in my perspective. He's had quite a share of emotional moments. I do think that he's going to break after the whole Warrick thing..we might even see an angrier Nick as opposed to his more serene personality.

Now Grissom..I really want to see him express something. Whenever something happens to one of them we see determination, concern..but after this season, in which two of his closest CSI's have left, I'm hoping to see a more emotional Grissom. When Sara left, he closed up..he didn't share anything with anybody, now with Warrick (possibly) dead..after all the times he looked out for him, helped him..not being able to save him might awaken a different Grissom.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rachel5658 said…
Yeah i agree with the last part but has anyone thought about Catherine???
Her and Warrick were really close and they got that thing they had with each other!!!!!
Has anyone apart from me remembered about her or thought about what she is going to go through???!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oth-rocks said…
I really want Sara to come back she was the best i want the team back i hope Warrick doesnt die i wanted something to happen between Warrick and Catherine
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sideairbag said…
I kind of hope that Sara won't come back (ducks from rotten tomatoes) I wasn't her biggest fan, but I would like to see a new CSI or two...
As opposed to you guys, I really don't care or wanted to see something happening between Cath and Warrick.

As for the last part of my previous comment: It's not that I haven't thought about Cath, I think I have seen her go through the motions, which is the whole point of my comment. There have been moments where we've seen in her sadness, anger, fear, determination, concern, etc. Therefore, I know she's going to suffer this loss a lot, maybe being the character she is, this would be the time for her to close up and take charge..all I'm saying is that with this whole Warrick thing we might get the chance to see the team change..emotion-wise. Especially for Nick and Grissom.

I know Cath was close to Warrick and they've always hinted us some chemistry between them..so I wouldn't be surprised to see her feelings all over the place.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना coolieokid said…
i think Nick saw the dude shoot Warrick
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sanda said…
I love Warrick to pieces, this finale comes as a huge blow...
):

I think Nick is going to be the one to investigate the matter. Be better catch that pathetic S.O.B...I swear if they don't get his sorry ass I would stop watching the show. They need to give this terrible tragedy some closure. If he had to die, they better wrap it up right ):
I am very sad to see the show lose such a key character, as well fabulous dynamics amongst him and the rest of the team. As a long time Yo!Blinger, this also crushes any hopes for a Cath/Warrick romance ):
All in all, it just shocked the hell outta me...devastated me too. Even though it is just a show, it's so well done that it REALLY jerks your heart around. I've cried on three separate occasions over it, weird as that sounds. Reminds me of Speed all over again...
"They need to give this terrible tragedy some closure. If he had to die, they better wrap it up right"

I agree with you a 100% on this, Sanda.