Critical Analysis of Twilight Twilight amusement park?

frankthe2nd posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 03:22AM
So we know there's the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm only going to assume that it's beyond awesome.

But here's a question...if there was a Twilight amusement park, what would it be called and what kind of attractions would it have?

Critical Analysis of Twilight 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
Anybody remember the Glitterator? I imagine something like would be involved. Maybe you have to decide before you enter, if you'd rather go through a giant Glitterator or surrender your shirt. You must pick a side! ;)
 Anybody remember the Glitterator? I imagine something like would be involved. Maybe आप have to dec
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
Lol, I saw this forum title and thought there was actually going to be a Twilight amusement park, and I thought, "HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! This cannot be happening!" So now I'm just really relieved. xD

Hmm... spray-on ab salon? Maybe they'll sell Native American stuff. :/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dragonclaws said…
A roller coaster where your car is a werewolf, and you're hunting evil vampires. Or you're in a car driven by Edward, who goes at insane speeds. You know, rides aside, Forks, Washington has basically turned into a Twilight amusement park.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheLoneWolf said…
You would have THREE! AMAZING! RIDES!
1. Tree jump - A fake Edward takes you climbing up fake trees! How fun!
2. Werewolves Walk - You see loads of random dudes walking around with no shirt on!
3. Bellas Emotions - You sit down and bite your lip for three minutes!

What fun!