Critical Analysis of Twilight AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

hamishblakefan posted on Jan 19, 2010 at 05:15AM
Urgh!!!
Im doing an English Enrichment class this year and its all about reading and writing and the novel that has been set is TWILIGHT!!!
Yuck!!! How can they expect me to read such nonsense!!??
I mean why? Its such a non-challenging read and it has no historical relevance or meaning!!!!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snoznoodle said…
surprise
That is really awful I'm so sorry. I don't understand how it could be educational at all unless the whole point is to point out what the author did wrong.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hamishblakefan said…
No it was for popularity sakes. But even so im in grade 9 and i think twilight is for more of a junior level read. and i mean couldnt they have chosen a half popular book but more for our age level? Like i personally think they should choose a book with a meaning which opens our eyes. Like a Jodi Picoult book. Or even a classic like lord of the flies. Why cant teachers these days be boring like they are supposed to???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampiressJazz said…
surprise
oh god, your class mates need help
im in grade 10 i hope we don't do that i'll die too
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Plenilunio said…
wink
I think it's great they chose it! You'll learn so many ways in which words like "chagrin" are not to be used!
Haha thanks for the responses. When i saw it on the booklist i specifically complained to last years teacher! and i was like not talking to anyone. I was afraid that if i opened my mouth i would scream at the next person who mentioned twilight, vampires, Edward + Bella and Robert Pattison. Urgh this years going to be hell
Urgh sooo not fair....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SimplyLaurel said…
hmmm
They probably wanted to use something that a lot of the class either had read or would read.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना forksandspoons said…
smirk
well let me ask u something did u ever read or watch twilight b4 cause if u never watched it or read it how do u know its bad????????
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamSiriusBlack said…
One word: Fail.