क्रिसटीना औगिलेरा Enough Already!

Milah posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 10:07PM
If I hear another person say that Christina is copying off of Gaga, I think I'm going to kill myself! Christina is absolutely not, I repeat, absolutely NOT copying off of her!

There are so many differences between Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera. Their music is SO different! Gaga has an OK voice, but Christina Aguilera can sing her ASS off!!!!! She's the best pop star in the industry! Do you all not remember Reflections??? Do you know how young she was when she sung that song?!!! Listen to that voice; it's golden!

The thing that makes Christina SO much better than Gaga is that she's so versatile. Christina can be an R&B artist. She can be a jazz artist (Back To Basics). I think she can be a rockstar because she is just that damn good! Gaga on the other hand, I just see her being a pop artist all her life. However, I do think that she can do country because Speechless was just amazing!

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Lady Gaga!!! She's one of my favorite artist! But enough is enough already! Lets cut the bullshit!

Now someone, please tell me at least ONE comparison between Christina and Gaga other than they kinda look alike.

क्रिसटीना औगिलेरा 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना halloula said…
heart
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!i agree!!!!!xtina doing it on purpuse!!!!!!!!!!she's amazing!!!!!!and about the rock thing!!remeber the quitare on fighter OMG!!!!!!!!!!!she's a rock star!!and she always had a dirty side!so stop it!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tutiegal said…
i get that there are comparisons, and i'll admit for a bit i was like, why has christina come back so different and so like lady gaga!
but then i thought about it, i mean she's come back different everytime and so that explains that, she obviously likes to explore the different styles and what suits her music and fashion wise, by changing to what suits her how she is at the time!
then i thought, if you think back to fighter, that video made me think of lady gaga and she did that YEARS ago, so really you can't say she's copying lady gaga because it's almost as if she got there first it's just that she's explored other things inbetween!
at the same time though i'm not suggesting lady gaga copied christina, they are 2 completely different people and artists and it would be so much easier if they just stopped getting compared, people have to drag up the most silly things to make comparisons!
anyway i'll stop rambling! i love them both!