children's world :) Your Silly And Odd Thingy When आप Were Kid Are...

tatajackson posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 12:51PM
ok,so this is the BIG and FREE forum to talk about your oddness or silly things when you were kids. Or maybe what your mom and family told about it. SHARE IT HERE! it would be greaaattt we will comment each other and see....who is the silliest kiddo of us??? hahaha

children's world :) 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tatajackson said…
laugh
ok so i start!

well,when i was a kid,i hate camera and im affarid of it. i hate if somebody take a pic of me especially if its only me that they wanna take a pic. so....if the camera was ready,i will hold somebody hand's or shirt's that near me. I will hide on it,or i strated to cry,or if thers no choice,i will made such a frown face!
BUT NOW YOU CAN SEE HOW I LOVE CAMERA AND IF SOMEBODY WANNA TAKE A PIC OF ME,I WILL PUT THE BEST SMILE EVER AND ASK THEM TO REPEAT IT IF MY FACE IS NOT GOOD ON THE PIC! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना king-james said…
hehe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jill_17 said…
crying
I used to be very caring...Don't laugh Iused to sleep with all my teddy bears (about 20) i picked 3-4 everynight because i didn't want to make the other feel sad and lonely!I used to cry for days and days if a toy got lost...I was to emotional...every child cries but i overdid with crying!!!!!!!!
ahahah! (oops,,, you said dont laugh!) but every kiddo are very sensitive cos they are pure! and so your teddies are lucky!!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना depp-fan said…
laugh
well i was a boy when i was a kid LOL
i mean i used to be like boys and i used to fight with boys too
i was a tough lil girl
but everything is so changed now sometimes i think that was somone else.....lol coz now i m very shying and emo girl
laugh
ahaha you are the depp-ing one now! haha... well i was a boy too when i was in primary skull. and thats crazy! i think i was a wondermowman (and i still am) ;p