बचपन के एनिमेटेड फिल्मों के नायिका Things the non-Disney characters would never say

scarletunicorn posted on Nov 02, 2015 at 03:10PM
Similar to the thread in DP forum, but with non-Disney characters instead. Let's start...

Odette: OMG I think my hair color's too ugly. i need to dye it to a brighter more plastic yellow...And do you think I should change my mascara? My lipstick's also gotten dry...

Anastasia: Screw you Dimitri, i'll only marry a handsome prince. I'm all about the money, baby.

Amalthea: Is my movie an allegory for a woman's virginity? OMG...

बचपन के एनिमेटेड फिल्मों के नायिका 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AudreyFreak said…
Tzipporah: Given to a hot rich prince? I am totally okay with that.

Meg: YOU CAN IF IT'S TRUE LOVE!

Sally: Jack, what the frick ever. You dug your grave, go lie in it. I tried.

Katrina: I'm kind of uncomfortable with all this attention...

Lottie: Tiana, you can't kiss a talking frog you just met.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ajotma said…
Tulio: I'm going to stay in El Dorado and give all the gold to the less fortunate citizens.

Milo: I am entirely comfortable with following Rourke and selling out an entire civilization for money.

Kuzco: I'm a terrible emperor and very ugly .-. I'd rather be a llama

Sinbad: All pirates should be women. In fact, I think that I'll quit being a pirate so Marina can become captain.

Ramses: Sure, Moses, I'll let your people go. I don't care what my father says, I don't care about being a strong pharaoh. I just wanna help my brother.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना scarletunicorn said…
More! Cause hey, they're fun.

Esmeralda: Eeew, Quasi, you're so ugly! Get the **** away from me or I'll call the cops.

Aisling: Brendan please leave my forest and never enter it again or I'll throw you to the wolves, you smelly human.

Early on Unicorn/Amalthea: Oh, humans are just so wonderful. I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things...Could be bad.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना