चार्ली एंड द चॉकलेट फैक्ट्री If आप could, would आप become a blueberry?

likextina02 posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 10:41AM
When I first saw the charlie and the choc factory films one thing that always stuck to me was the blueberry inflation. Since then I have always wanted to become a blueberry! Your thoughts........

चार्ली एंड द चॉकलेट फैक्ट्री 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना likextina02 said…
By the way, has anybody read the berry girl comics, i have read issue 1 but cant find issue 2!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sonicishot said…
sad
No.
Why not man it would be awsome!!!
Love Blueberries!!!!!!!!!!!
 प्यार Blueberries!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish the berry pic above was me!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SpeedyGonzalez said…
I would only like to be the version were I'm just purple and awesome and gymnastics.
dont u like the version above SpeedyGonzalez? I so wish that it was me!!! I wish being a blueberry were possible!!!
SpeedyGonzalez the purple gymnastic version isn't really a blueberry, you have to be full of juice, and round as well as purple. I bet it would be awsome!!!
All the juice sloshing around inside of you, while you have to be rolled.....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hades223 said…
sad
WHY THE HECK WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE A BLUEBERRY!!!!!!
Well Hades223, som people actualy like this stuff, me included. Being a blueberry wold be awsome, round and helpless,being rolled, full of all that juice that sloshes around inside of you! The question should be why the heck wouldnt anyone not want to be a blueberry!!!!
ALso I thik it would feel cool to have only hands and feet sticking out!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bigblueberry1 said…
I REALLY wanna become a HUGE blueberry so I could be full of juice sloshing about and I could flap my feet and hands about. It'd be so much fun! I just wish it would happen!!!