मशहूर हस्तियों जो जवान मारे गए Can आप name all these celebrities, who have died too young & so suddenly, from this picture, which is a work of art, paying a special tribute to all those stars gone too soon?

BJsRealm posted on Apr 24, 2019 at 08:20PM
This forum post may not be so unusual after all for it is true what they say that as long as we remember them, all those stars would stay forever young & beautiful & what better way to remember them than finding comfort in this picture, a work of a true fan.
 This मंच post may not be so unusual after all for it is true what they say that as long as we remem

मशहूर हस्तियों जो जवान मारे गए 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BJsRealm said…
angelic
Of course, I already know the answer, but I'm not gonna be the one who breaks the ice here. Take your best guess & pay your final respect to all those legends by keeping their memory alive.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XYZ01ABC10 said…
meh
Well, I can try. I recognize most of the stars from this picture, if not all of them, so, here we go: Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, David Bowie, and Michael Jackson. I'm not sure about the star in the middle though. Is that James Brown at his younger age, or is it some other star who's no longer with us?
Makeupdiva commented…
No, that's Jimi Hendrix. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Makeupdiva said…
David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix , Freddie Mercury, Elvis Presley and John Lennon. I don't even listen to their music but yet I knew who they all are.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cherl12345 said…
Jimi Hendrix, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, Micheal Jackson, Elvis Presley and John Lenmon
crying
@Makeupdiva Thank you for correcting me. I wasn't sure it was Jimi Hendrix, until I took a closer look at this picture, and then I saw him playing his famous guitar. How could I be so blind? Sorry. My mistake. :-(
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
surprise
@cherl12345 Don't you mean Michael Jackson and John Lennon, sister?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Whatever
meh
^You do know that you can edit your own posts? It would only take a second of your time. I do it
all the time. No big deal. I make a lot of typos, too, you know.
I'm not going b argue with you