ब्रूकस Talk about all the episodes of S6 here!

sophialover posted on Sep 01, 2008 at 06:32AM
Hey guys!
I thought that now OTH starts again...and we definately need a forum in order to discuss all the amazing BL moments and generally...what happens in each episode!

ब्रूकस 77 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
Had just thought about making one^^
Can't wait until it starts
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
it sucked im done! um hope you all are too! i was thinking that we should all not watch it even like make a forum for all bl fans not too watch it!lets post it on the web too! then the show would fail!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tareva1451 said…
NOOO!! if everyone stops watching it jsut cause he made the choice of peyton instead of brooke this time then the show will fail and no one will get to see the good things to come i know that brucas will never be over he lovers her too much and even if he is with peyton now that doesnt mean no brucas i mean they have already given us 5 full seasons of that love triangle its not like this is the end there is still hope eve mark schwann said so ... dont give up brucas all the way !!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Pssh.. I actually agree with brucas4ever!!!!
It said that this was the last season anyway..
and IM SO PISSED AT THIS EPISODE RIGHT NOW.. THAT I COULD CARE LESS WHERE THE SHOW GOES AFTER THIS...
and Im so pissed about MY BROOKE!!!!!
OMG my Brooke!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saBRUCAS said…
I'm done with OTH!!! and I totally agree with brucas4ever I was thinking the exact same thing.
I'm just sick of it now. And I do not want to watch an episode like this ever again.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
I know you guys don't like the choice but we do not know if the choice will stick you just have tuff it out. I mean I watched the whole episode knowing it was Peyton. If you not want to watch it for Brucas and don't want to see Leyton than watch it for Brooke.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoSaiRe226 said…
i agree with dermer4ever .but im just gunna keep watchin it for Brooke
I agree with Dermer4ever.
This episde sucked! And it was so gross to see LP together. I really think that BL will be the end game,cause theman wiht the cards said that ove isn't abou making choices, love just happens. And i feel like Lucas took a choice in this episode, but later the love for Brooke will reappier and that love will just come out of nowhere.
And did anyone think that the speech Brooke gave to Mouth was something about Lucas to do?
Cause he is with Peyton Now, and that made her think that if she had just hold on to him in season 4---?
please keep watching for Brooke, and have faith that BL will be the end game. Caue LP can't just stay togetether a whole season. They just don't have it in them!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nine00 said…
Brooke was the only good thing in that episode!!! These LP scenes were sooo OVERDONE! Talking about CHEEESY
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
awww... i so wanna watch it... i really really really wanna watch it badly. ok im all with keeping the faith, and i agree if you dont watch it for brucas (and ill admit any little brucas moment or thought is why I watch it) watch it for brooke, and just because he chose peyton lets admit we all knew he chose peyton anyway, doesnt mean brucas is over, like dermer4ever and janni said.

theres a part of me that wants to boycott oth as well but then theres teh part of me that keeps faith that they will eventually get back together and if i miss it i could miss some important brucas hint or scene, and even if brucas arn't together i love all brooke scenes anyway, so the boycotting wont work, cause ill need to know.

keep the faith!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
Guys...OMG! haha! Did anything happen that we already didn't know? NO! We already knew that the spoilers were against us and that he would call Peyton!
C'mon now...lol! KEEP THE FAITH! Nothing is over. I'm really happy that Pucas start this season together cause this automatically gives me hope that they will NOT end-up together!
They will NOT be endgame!
PS:There's stil a reason for watching OTH. As one member of the BL forum said:"Just the fact that lucas had that dream that included brooke. its not over yet for them. and the fact that peyton accepted the proposal over the phone over the phone is a sign that its not meant to be."
SO dont give up and just keep the faith. :]
LP don't stand a chance to be the endgame and that is because they START the season together. I'm convinced now more than ever that they WON'T END UP TOGETHER!
If Lucas had chosen Brooke...that would mean that LP WAS GONNA BE ENDGAME. Now...it might happen the OPPOSSITE!
couldn't have said it better Mary. I kind of new that Lucas picked Peyton and iæm kind of glad, i think. Cause now Peyton and Lucas break up for good! They will probably end it in some episdoes. CAuse knowing them they wont put up for a whole a season. They will eventualy split up cause they will just grow up from each other or something. And Lucas will definetely help Brooke through this dark time she is gonna face,and because of that they will grow closer while Luacs & Peyton grow further away.
Well keep the faith!!<3
lol, i wanna watch it and im trying to but none of the links work or im just pathetic, gawd i hate computers.

i need to watch this episode so i can talk about it.
exactly Janni! I can't understand why you guys are THAT upset about it! At the beginning i wanted him to pick Brooke but then i realised that if he picked Brooke then BRUCAS was absolutely over! Everybody knows that then THE SAME thing would happen and he would go back to Peyton b/c with Brooke he wouldn't be able to work things out! Now...pucas will be together, they will probably have some really cheesy moments or even more drama if Psycho Derek comes back,at the same time BL friendship will grow as Lucas is probably gonna help Brooke with the whole "thief" thing..PLUS that Jamie will deffinately bring them closer again,LP will start having SERIOUS problems about their relationship,Lucas will realise that what he had with Peyton was nothing but just a pathetic passion which HAD to end now and finally he will open his eyes and realise that Brooke is the one he wanna be with and Brooke is the one he truly loves and wanna start a family with!
At least this is what I PERSONALLY hope it will happen.

PS:Ofcource Peyton will accept it...as Jake comes back and she will realise by herself that he was always the only man who could make her happy!
PS2:Mickei...are u thinking about watching it online? I haven't watched it yet. I'll probably watch only the Brooke scenes or the NH ones from youtube. I can't stand gross Pucas getting together..! I mean..ewwwwwwww!
omg yes first time ive watched it online, usually i do the utube thing and only watch brucas and naley or a scene that catches my eyes, which mainly means i watch it all in pieces, but anyway OMG OMG OMG OMG its loading now, lol, ive watched the first 8 mins, omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! im shaking. lol.
lol
omg omg omg. calm down mickei calm downh. slap me please im going crazy. dnf bkarbsfgvbgb jhn n
omg now ive watched the first 11 minutes, breathe, go brooke! random thought, is her hair slightly lighter? P Sawyers hair looked good (dont kill me)and i have so many things to say about those dreams, pro brucas of course. omg! going back to watch some more.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Have you guys watched it? I can't keep my mouth shut for too long. lol
thats what i feel like. but surely we can talk about what happened considering thats what this forum is about and i so wanna talk about it, so much im shaking. im now 15 minutes in and waiting for it too load. omg! naley so cute.
I love Naley<3
It was just in the BL dream that they i love you to each other.. And they were so adorable when they said Husbacnd and wifey!!<3
i havent finished watching it but i am paying close attention, so far lucas has not said the words 'i love you' or something to peyton, he txted it but hasn't said it, so i am waiting to see if he actually says the words, because if he doesnt that means the only girl he actually said i love you to is brooke, which in my mind is a good thing. and werent the flowers in the brucas dream roses? and aren't roses the flower of love or whatever. as messed up as that dream was because no way would that be their future it could have signs in our favour, like for instance brooke was the first dream he had and it was brooke he saw right before he picked up the queen of hearts. ok im grabbing at anything but still better to stay positive.
lol. me again. finished the episode and i am just trying to not take this leyton thing seriously, im just watching the way their acting and laughing and shaking my head. how the hell do they go from them sn 5 to sn 6, once again leyton with no build up, that light switch is being turned on again, puh-lease, this relatiosnhip is so unbelievable im wondering if im not in fact dreaming (or seeing its leyton i guess its a nightmare). i dont think i hate the episode but so far i feel a tameness to it, its cute but slightly boring? and i think its not me being biased but imo brooke so far is the best thing in the episode, once again her giving some realness to her character, i swear in this episode shes shown like every emotion possible, shes been funny and sad and sweet and angry a little fear at the end. so far we havent had much naley, jamie is so cute, but i wish they did something more with naley (curious with nathans injury), and this whole dan/carrie thing, yeah im bored with it already, and i just dont feel any sympathy for dan.

and here im going to say what my sis Nick thinks of the episode, shes a leytoner and a brooke hater (though claims since seeing the hitcher shes starting to like sophia bush, so who knows she may convert to a brooke lover, fingers crossed). words from Nick - dissapointed (she dislikes it more than i do, strange huh), hate the dan bit, like seriously nanny carrie shit, dan should die already, millie is totally fucken pregnant its not funny, peytons hair looks too good, haleys hairs darker and she agrees with me brookes is lighter, whats up with mouths haircut, (now im asking her what she thinks of the leyton) she likes the leyton (can you be more descriptive) she thought they were cute (yeah and i want to barf) the mirror was creeping her out, she wants 2 rape lucas (yo, i call first dibs. now asking about dream sequences) she loves them, lindsay was just stupid, what was the point of even having it there (and brooke's) she thought it was alright, she thought the roses was funny, but she admits she likes peytons flowers better (yeah but roses are the flowers of love) but peytons were prettier (anything else about dream sequence) nothing but if she gets any thinner peytons gonna start looking fat (ok... um. peytons dream sequence?) she liked it (wow she is such a leytoner) they looked more comfortable than everyone else (i have to agree but the brucas one was BS, their future wouldnt be like that) shes calling me some words now, wow now shes saying a flippant brooke should get with jensen ackles and they would make hot kids (and i have to agree also, actually the only way im getting of the brucas ship is if they bring jensen into OTH and hook him up with brooke, i can so see that. so anyway nick what do you think of the brooke storylines and scenes, cause i recon she was the best thing in this ep, so ???) shes liking the husky voice (wow my sister is really liking sophia bush now, i am scared, lol, not this is great my new mission should be converting her... anyway now asking her does she think brooke was the best thing about the ep? threatening to turn off the nintendo if she doesnt answer me, the lil bitch. shes so avoiding it because she knows its true) now shes changing the subject to skills and deb which sickens her now shes angry because shes screaming nathan is her favourite, she likes nathan the best this ep, still avoiding the brooke issue, now shes swearing at me so im asking her again, ignore nathan i get it you thought he was the best what about brooke? and i get an answer 'she did pretty good' ok! the truth comes out now, she confesses the reason nathan is her fave this episode because he folds his arms so good and is looking hotter than ever before, the little hornbag, (so brooke was better right?) she wants to admit it, shes thinking... she did pretty good. peyton was looking good (who acted better nikki?) millie, now shes making pregnant jokes (seriously? out of the main five who acted better?) nathan, ok i give up shes going nathan, i respect that he was pretty fine this ep. (which storyline gripped you the most? made you look forward to the their next scene?) that was leyton (cue my puke) more swear words. she was really grossed out by deb and skills.(any final words?) when is hot uncle cooper coming back (i dont know nick, lets ask rachel? i made comment about in my dreams) nick says in brookes dreams. shes still on about peytons hair! get over it girl, but i did have a thing for brookes hair in 505 so i cant speak, (so out of ten what do u give the ep?) about a 6/7 maybe 7 1/2

my personal score for the episode, its no 3.23. now me and my sis are trying to find a previous episode it was better than, we are stumped. ok im looking through the dvds, im settling on that this episode was as good as 2.09, maybe a little bit better due to brooke.
Wow! You dn your sister must never get along!
I have to admit that Peytons here looked good when she wore the white trash dress (don't hate me).
But God! the LP scence made me almost hurl! And OMG Nathan looked smoking hot this episode, and i ahve tot admit with your sister that he looked extremely good when he crossed his arms..<3
And Jamie was so ADORABLE!!<33

But back to Brucas I just hope that Mark want force us to watch LP for a long time, cause i might become mentally sick afer all this LP crap!

okay i say we just don't watch it! then the show would def fail if all the bl fans didn't watch it!! and it would teach mark a lesson not to put nasty ugly annoying depressing couples together! whos with me??
sry hun, but maybe that just will make it worse... But i think i'm gonna watch it...
Sorry hun...i'm not!
I'll watch it till the end<33! I'll never give up the faith! BL is not over yet...
Not to mention that...all the LP crap GAVE ME HOPE for BL actually...lol!
Totally!<3
im not giving up faith im just refuse to watch lucas and peyton get together! my eyes can't handel that! just message me and tell me when brucas get together!
I 100% agree brucas4ever!
and Im completely with you.

I mean I knew he was going to pick Peyton, but all the interviews that I have watched say that the triangle is done and there is one that I watched which said the one that he is going to pick is going to be it, and Sophia Bush's interview she said "Brooke is not going to get her happy ending."
And I really think Lucas and Peyton cannot go back to being friends and BL back to being in love in just 1 season.

I mean I know what you guys are saying. But I have waited for Brucas since S4 and we havent gotten anything!
I watch OTH only and only for Brucas. I mean Naley wasnt even good. They have no stoylines and no good scenes. Its just Pucas, Pucas and more Pucas.

I would watch it for Brooke, because she is my favorite character but I'll just watch those scenes on youtube or something. Im done with wasting my Mondays on Pucas. We need to teach Mark a lesson: we wont take Pucas and their ugly, awkward and annoying scenes!!!

In which interview did you hear that the one he choose is the ONE? Cause i've heard that even if the first episodes are Pucas that the triangle is not over...so:S
im totally agree with you sabrucas!!!!! like omg what would be a better lesson to mark! supported cheaters be together... to making a stupid show fail cause he's stupid??
He said it in his interview...He also said that the triangle is over romantically. Mark schwan said it in his interview with TVGuide TVGuide.com: Do you see this triangle lasting until the very end of the series?
Schwahn: In different ways. Not romantically, I don't think. As the characters get older and more complex, how you love someone and what they mean to your life, that changes a bit. I think romantically, playing the love triangle - actually it's a rectangle, between Brooke and Lucas and Peyton and Lindsey - is probably done. Never say never on our show. They'll always all be in each other's lives in some major way.
and so did Chad Michael Murray In this latest on-the-set video, Murray shares his initial reaction to the season-finale cliffhanger, as well as his take on the talk that, come Monday night, the big Tree Hill triangle is over. "I think that the time had come," he says. "I'm happy with everything we've done this year. This has been a strong season."

Mark Schwann also saidThe relationship and who Lucas picks will frame the season for a lot of fans. For the ones that are happy, it’ll be a great season. For the ones that wish he would have picked someone else, the season will suck.
So I guess Im one of the ones for who the season will suck.
I dont want to watch Pucas like I said before, I mean I have been waiting for Brucas for 2 seasons and I just cant stand Lucas and Peyton.
ok, yes they are compelling reasons to stop watching and to give up faith and maybe im in denial, okay im probably definitely in denial, but i refsue to give up faith. sorry but i dont believe one word that comes out of marks mouth anymore, this whole 'tiangles over' could just mean 'im telling you its over to piss you off and shock you when its not over' i love denial! or faith whatever one you want to call it.
besides apparently rumours that this is the last season is false, drum roll please, so if its not the last season mark wouldnt cut out a major pissobilty like that surely, and he could still change his mind even, and im pretty sure in onterviews its also been said that not much of the new season has been planned, so anything could happen, for all me know psycho derek comes back and kills peyton.
but hey, the whole watching scenes you wanna watch on utube is a good idea, lots of people do that, i did that for sn 5, you wont die from the leyton and you will still get your oth fix.

but im with mary, this leyton crap is giving me hope for BL, and i am willing to wait and see whats going to happen and until the fn credits roll on the last bloody episode i will not loose hope that BL and find their way back together and have all those sexy, talented kids they are destined to have.

"And I really think Lucas and Peyton cannot go back to being friends and BL back to being in love in just 1 season." chloe this may not be the last season (though i sort of hope it is unless taht is BL are not back together), and you may think it cant happen but hasnt it already happened, they did that before, look at sn 4, luke was madly in love with brooke at the beginning and at the end peyton was the 'one' and brooke and lucas were friends again, leyton is switched on and off really easily, im voting for it to be switched off this season.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kuhriissten said…
ugh. the first episode pissed me off! i really don't want to give up on BL, but my hope is wavering! well only because of mark's interview. i mean he's basically telling us that Leyton is endgame. OKAY COOL! SO WHO THE HELL IS GONNA WATCH OTH NOW?

and sooo on that note, my BL faith increases a bit because mark can not be THAT stupid to keep Leyton together...he's gonna give them more petty drama and they'll break up and go through heartache or whatever shit they do. then i think he'll weave in the BL love storyline because he knows the audience will be SICK AND TIRED of the leyton heartache/heartbreak bullshit! haha

but seriously this episode pissed me off. sorry my mind is all over the place and i prob don't even make sense!!

all i know is that leyton's "love" is extremely cheesy, WAY to goddamn cheesy. i mean seriously..."let's get married in vegas" if this is the girl that you LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART/SHE'S THE ONE why the hell would you go to vegas? why don't you take her somewhere freaking romantic and propose?!

i mean seriously...Leyton is lacking the romance aspect that Brucas had. they have no magic. no spark. no full-on chemistry. just cheesy cheesy cheesy lines that are supposed to make it seem like they are "EPIC".

gahd. mark, why can't you see that your beloved Leyton just IS NOT the type of love that is magical and bold and forever?
random thoughts spinning in my head, thinking over the new ep, does anyone else finf it wierd the turn around with lucas feelings for peyton, is everything he said to her s5 going to be just sweeped under the rug and ignored? last season i thought they were finally showing that lucas was really seeing peyton for who she actually is for the first time, he was seeing her faults and the way she negatively affects his life, but now its just bang straight into the cheesiness, lets not talk about their problems and ignore the four years they were not together. to me their relationship is just soooo unhealthy, its like its just so fake, watching the episode i think the reason i was not more worried about leyton is because it didnt feel real to me at all, it just looked so acted, played out ect, i have a real hard time taking them seriously.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना eka-chan said…
Fuck 6.01

I'm dead serious. The LP scenes...I was so tempted to chew on glass as I promised B4C.

As I so eloquently commented before: "Is--is this supposed to be True Love Always?? Oh, okay, is that what this venereal disease is being called now because if prolong nausea and temporary psychotic breakdown are symptoms then I got it. It would be better to put some posies now in my pockets because Lucas and Peyton, Lucas and Peyton, Lucas and Peyton TLA...contagious. Goddammit, fuck!"

Apologies for my profanity. I. just. can't. take. it. anymore. must. eradicate. leyton. now. NOW.
LMAOOO! Me2! I'm gonna watch it till the end and if Pucas is MEANT to be i'll just sit back and LAUGH with all my heart b/c i know that this love is simply...EPIC CRAP,CRAP,CRAP! But i'll watch it till the very very LAST episode! I believe in BL! Now more than ever...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oth-brucas4ever said…
i if wasn't in love with this show i would stop watching it. leyton really makes me sick....i hope this isn't like season 4 again...all leyton and brooke feeling like crap....i'm so pissed at mark...why would he put brooke as a choice for lucas...than get every1 hopes up..AND NOT PICK HER. peyton had her chance and she said no..i feel bad for brooke. she gave lucas to peyton and peyton was the one who ruined that so now brooke should get a chance at happiness for once.

i just watched the promo for the next ep and see brooke all bashed up made me shake again...i hope that lucas save her...
I think Leyton's sequence was more about Peyton, not Leyton. What do you guys think?

And about Brooke being beaten up, I'm torn. I'm wishing that Lucas won't save her because that's Peyton's role. Peyton is the one who always needs saving and I hated Lucas for being the one who saves her. I just don't want Brooke to be on that path. But yeah, she kinda wished to be saved. I don't really know. And as a BL fan, I still wish Lucas would save her!
I hope that Lucas will save her, then Brooke will say something like you didn't have to save me, and specially now when you are with Peyton. And he will say something like he promised her that he would save her (s3) and she held her end of the bargin when she saved him last season. And he might say something like he would always be there for her, even he is dating a PEyton. And then they will have eyesex<3
lol LOVE that. :D
great idea janni, i want that scene in the bloody show, lol, theyll have eyesex anyway thats gauranteed, thsoe two cant keep their eyes off each other.
And I've seen pictures where Lucas was actually looking at Brooke's chest. What's up with that?! lol.
lol, i once watched a whole utube based on lucas checking brooke out, it was too cute and funny, if he isnt giving her some eyesex hes looking somewhere he shouldnt. poor CMM, he use to have her, i just dont know how a guy could be so stupid to let go of someone as beautiful inside and outside as sophia bush.
And how can he be engaged (I'm not sure if they're still engaged or if they got married or they broke up already, I'm not interested in their story anyway) to an OTH Crew, I mean, that's gotta be weird.
i hear his new fiance/wife or ex or whatever she is, is like way young and he was like denied access to her prom or something. another utube i watched, gawd i think i got addicted to that site, well it was a comparison of chad with sohia and chad with his new chick, and in the chophia ones he was always smiling or checking her out and all lovey dovey and in the ones with the new girl hes always looking around, or looking bored and like never smiles.
i know! It is like they have no feelings for each other!
Iam not giving up on BL I just dont want to watch those 2 blondes together. I wont watch them. This doesnt mean that I wont support Brucas. I am a die hard Brucas fan anf will always be one. I believe in BL but I want Mark to realize that he made a huge mistake. I mean he cant do that again. This is the third time he's going with the Pucas crap. Im not going to watch something I have no interest in. This does not mean that Im turning into a Leyton fan or that I dont like Brucas anymore or that I dont believe in them. This just mean that I am absolutely and completely hating the show and Mark right now. So I refuse to watch it until Mark comes to his senses and puts Brucas back!

B4C- I get what youre saying but still in S4 atleast Peyton was showing some intrest in Lucas. And Brooke and Lucas didnt almiost get married like Leyton. And Brucas broke up in the first episode and Leyton basically had the rest of the season. But in S6 Leyton got together the first episode. So I dont think its possible but I SOOO hope youre right. Personally I wouldnt care how they decide to put BL together...obviously I want a good build up and stuff but most importantly I just want them to be together.

I really really hope Mark puts Brucas together, but until he does Im not watching OTH. I hope the ratings go down tremendously so he knows what a mistake he's made going with Pucas.
I know being too happy now has a price to pay tomorrow. :D I still don't get it, how can Peyton want Lucas so bad through all those years?