ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
i loved how the book sucked!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
yep that has gotta tell you something that the book that he wrote about Peyton and his love for her can i say foreshadowing.
right! isn't it so funny! i was like rolling on the ground laughing when he had to force mouth to read the book!
I know i just add an Image about that
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
i couldnt stop laughing, it was so funny, i had to keep pausing to tell my sis what was happening.and when that girl got him to sign the GG book lmao and the whole science fiction thing, lol mouths 'atleast i like science fiction' i just knew his book about the comet would be boring, the whole storyline sounded dull and boring, metaphor or not, leyton or not, it just was boring. maybe he should have taken more time writing it, i cant believe how quickly he pops out these books. it takes some books years to be finished and he seems to do it in months, with that quick writing skill you think he would have at least half a dozen by now.

maybe his next book will do better, you know, the one he writes about making a mistake and letting go of 'the one' aka brooke.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ggseason8 said…
if you are a gilmore girl fan, go over and enter my fanfic contest!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
lol hey guys I'll be gone until the weekend, I'm going to miss you! I won't watch OTH until Mark gives me a reason to!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saBRUCAS said…
Its good that some of you guys can take LP being together, but I really cant. They ruin the whole episode for me. So I'm with Nemz all the way, I wont watch untill Mark gives me a reason to.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
Hi^^ anybody on?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
hi im on and by nem talk to you at the weekend =)
Hi^^
I have had a hate Lp day today. Cause they are showing th on televison and oday was the last episode of season 2, and i saw the seen with BL in the end and i almost cried. they have such chemistry and their looks. = worth more then gold<3
LP don't have one good scene compared to just that one!
omg so true^^
there only good scene is the cookie fight
i hate that one! they don't have any!
I kinda have to agree with Dawn on the cookie dough fight.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saBRUCAS said…
I freakin hated the cookie dough fight. What was so good about it? It made Peyton look dumb as hell, who doesnt know what a dash means? Plus Brooke had already done the bad cook thing which was 1099780867864863524901876 times better because it was followed by the rain scene aka the most amazing scene on OTH!
And LPers compare the cookie dough fight to the rain scene...ridiculous!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
the rain scene was so freaking romantic and should not be compared to the cookie dough fight. i mean in that episode you could actually see how much they loved each other.
i would really just like to see one LP scene which is a sbeautifully done as the great BL ones, maybe its caus im biased but brucas to me just has the better moments, words, acting, meaning, all of it, they are just beautiful. just one LP scene that is as brilliant, which is like the high light if their relationship? huh? because sorry but for me 'your art matters' just doesnt cut it.
Hey anyone on?

When you fixed me car, you fixed my heart is the worst for me. :D
i think the i WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN LOVE WITH PEYTON SAWYER IS A REALLY CUTE QUOTE SO I WILL GIVE THEM THAT
oaps sorry bout caps
It would be a LOT better if it was Brooke. lol
i think thats a good quote if the show hadnt shown how untrue that quote is and if it wasnt in a book then it would mean something more, instead it has ???? next to it. its no rain scene. in my mind its not even up there with jake sniffing peytons hair.
I was just on the OTHforums, they drive me crazy!
lol me too. omg i think that joe guy has completely turned me off browen. if i was sitting on teh sidelines before i now officially cant stand them. he just so... CRAZY! maybe he should watch the show, maybe he should actually i dont know check out the brucas vids compared to the BO vids and then he can tell us if people are 'locked' on browen. arghh!
Hi^^ What are you talking about?
Is he new in the business? Is this his first show?
Oh just Owen and his Romeo and Juliet comment. lol
That comment pisses me off. Is he retarded or somethine? Cause he suddensly shows up.. and thinks that Owen is the best guy Brooke has had.. !!:@
I know it's crazy! He's crazy! I think he's been hanging out with Peyton because he's just full of himself. lol
lol! And i also think that he hit his head in the roof or somethin.. He is a giant!
Chase is to smal for Brooke, Owen is a gian compared to Brooke
Lucas is normal. :D
i have heard hes made other little comments too, like he dissed brucas or whatever.

i justthought it was so funny, was he being like sarcastic because if he is serious then maybe (i hate to judge) hes touched in the head or on drugs or something. he says all how owen is this guy who will save and protect brooke and be there for her or whatever but where the f was owen when brooke needed him, RUNNING SCARED! yeah thats who i want for brooke NOT.

haha.

Over the years it’s really been about that love-triangle between Lucas, Peyton, and Brooke. I’ve noticed since Owen and Brooke met, the fans have just been so locked into their relationship and rooting for them. Why do you think fans are so drawn to seeing these two characters hit it off?

maybe the interviewer was high too. i know some people like browen but come on not to the extent they make out. its not like bl fans are jumping ship and going on about browen, and when it comes to brooke its the brucas fans that matter. is that horrible to say, but if there is no brucas then leyton fans have leyton, naley fans ahve naley so with brookes endgame it should be directed at brucas' fans and who tehy turn to because duh of course leytoners are going to jump on ship of brooke with some other guy, lots of them wont acre who the hell he is as long as he isnt lucas. so i dont care, and neither should Joe up himself something, or mark, about how many bloody leytoners like BO.

BO cant comapre to brucas, hell they cant even compare to leyton. den and skills prob have abigger fan base.
I know<3 They are perfect for each other<3
I think I like the idea of Browen because Brooke is not alone and he really did wonderful on helping Brooke with Rachel. They are great friends, I can't think of them having a romantic relationship. Besides Janni said he is a giant therefore he belongs to a giantess. lol since I can't think of them being romantically involved, I can't compare them to Brucas hell even to Leyton. If Mark is messing with us then the perfect way to do it is by putting Leyton and Browen together. I tell you I'd put another strike up for that.

I am so in a Naley mood right now.
I see. Love you icon<3
i feel slightly bad saying this because i am a die hard brucas fan and i still have a hell of alot of faith in them and am convinced they will get back together and everything has deeper bl meaning but i could so handle brooke genuinely meeting another guy, falling in love and living happily ever after if i could buy it then i could 'settle' for that if i cant have brucas, but not owen.

i really wouldnt mind dr ethan and see where that went. or even at the moment maybe jake and brooke, i dk, i think it could be fitting and add a new drama if jake returns nd somehow brooke and him joined. how would peyton cope with seeing her best friend settle down and be in love with the guy she was once so in love with, the guy she would ahve given evrything up for, the guy who is so nice and treats peopels o well, how would peyton act to seeing brooke be on the other end of jakes attention, to watching brooke play mother to jenny who was once like a daughter to peyton, brooke would get to be a mother in some ways with jake and jenny too bringing her closer to her dream, i can kinda see it. but i will never stop shipping brucas, no matter bloosy what.
Thanks I just love s3!
Oh yeah Ethan and Jake is fine with me. Just not Chase. Or Owen.
haha. but would we still say that if it happened? i wonder. so its not just about being stubborn so and sos who will only accept bl, we will obviosuly always love bl, but we can like/love/ship/accept brooke with someone else, hell some blers even like lp, to each their own.

i am seriously starting to like the idea of jake and brooke, two of my fave characters, i have urges to write fanfic, i havent ever even written jeyton fanfic let alone brake. they intrigue.
gtg, nite nite.
I'd love Brake, just because Jake is great for Brooke and vice versa. But my heart will always be for Brucas. But a part of me just doesn't want Peyton being involved.

Anyway, my situation's getting worse. I think Naley and Brucas are now a tie in my heart and I think I'm hating Mark 545625674158541564158 more times than I love Brucas. And I'm afraid I'm hating Peyton again. :(

k bye Mickei!
I don't know how i feel about Jake & Brooke, cause i feel like Jake is off limi cause he ment so muc to Peyton and i don't want brooke to go down to Peyton's level. But i think Brooke & Ethan and maybe someone else who treats Brooke right and they MUST have amazing chemstry or i can't watch it. But i BL will always be my number one couple<3
Yeah that's what I mean, that'd be messed up - Peyton, Lucas, Jake and Brooke.
nooooo jeyton and brucas and naley thats whats meant to be
I know hun<3
but gotta go
I see you guys have heard Joes comments about BO and now their is a petition to get rid of him.
oooo really lol i would rather him than chace anyday lol
Yeah I already signed that petition. :)

time to go to bed. nyt!
i figured that well maybe if Joe would stop running his mouth and stop insulting Brucas fans he might have more fans his character is not the most liked character anyway this is not helping his cause.