ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30651-30700 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saBRUCAS said…
^^ I know!
I totally agree!

Yes, I understand not every will. Lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Oh i get that it is so hard to Hate Julian he is a great guy and considering her recent line of men he is good and lets face it he is a lot better than Owen.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizisme said…
BRUCAS FAN GIRLS!
Oh yeah he is definitely better than Owen no arguing there!

But why cant he be with Peyton? lol

I dont know I gues no matter who the guy is I will never be able to ship them. I know its kinda wierd but thats just me.
its because Mark is an ass he wants no one interfering with the precious leyton.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey liz.

ogh gawd yeah, terra, i think thats hy i appreciate brulian and julian because after chase and owen, its like thank god they arent putting her with THEM, kinda like julian is the best of the worse.
He is and i can not hate him and the werid thing is a lot of people love Julian and i am glad he is their and with the last episode she looked extremely happy and i never saw that with anybody since Lucas.
I mean if you want reasons to hate him let me know! lol jk

yeah no he is deff better than both the guys butthen again NOONE can beat Lucas Scott.I just saw the BL scene on YT where Lucas goes to Brooke for advice and GAHH!! they are freakin amazing! LOL
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
it really is and i don't see him going to Peyton for that advice.
blers for life still.

i know this may seem strange, i liek julian but that doesnt mean i cant pick at him, but its more so at the writing, but i find his character sort of inconsistant. They bring him in as if hes some jerk, out to cause trouble and hes working in the film industry, then through flashbacks we see he was this easy going loving musician, we slowly get things to show just how great he is, and then we find out that in highschool he was like a total geek. its like they have julian as an object they change at their will to fit whatever they want. what next, someone needs a plumber and bam julian worked as one part time when he was struggling so julian to the rescue.
true but it is oth when have they ever been consistent with any characters or anything on the show.
lol. true.

theory, theyve designed julian as a mix between jake and lucas for peyton, and a mix between brookes exes for brooke. so fans will see something they like in him.
exactly thats true i think originally they designed him to be a real Jerk and would not be around for long but because of how the fans and the other cast feel about him he stayed and changed his storyline. Too bad things would have been different at the season premiere and he was here for Peyton that would be good.
hahaha Meikei you're too funny!

I couldnt agree more.

Here's my latest video it will explain exactly how I feel about Julian/Leyton lol

link
haha, that would be great but at the same time im a big jeyton fan so i would be in the exact same position, even after all these years i still think jake is peytons 'one', and im not ready to settle for her either, brucas and jeyton ftw.
Yes yes Brucas, Jeyton shipper for life!
yes i know me either but considering that Bryan has said he is done with the show i don't see that happening.

this was interesting perspective they have and apparently the don't watch the show. also my going off on idiots sponsor is not online so you got make sure i don't Mickei.

link
its a lie terra, a horrible lie, lol im im keping to that story, they hve to say bryan isnt coming back so its a shock when he does. kk.

ooh ill check that out the minute i finish saBrucas' vid, which i now have o reload caus i accidently presed the exit when i tried getting it back up :(
ok and i have heard that come out of his mouth so i am inclined to believe that but i would die if Jake returned.
hes part of the lie, him and mark are real tight they have it all worked out (and ill keep telling myself this:P)

terra, ive just seen the pick and not even the answrs and i can sense the trouble. i love an lper who admits that lp lost their hotness.
I know but that last person said their only hot scene was the couch scene and i was gonna reply but i can't. See this is why Lucy needs to be her she would help from not doing that.
lol comments from when mehrajanwar was a bler, ah how times change. and mg s4 is prof of lps hotness??? seriously? seriously? man if i was an lper i would have said season one they were way hotter then and they didnt even have actual sex.
^^LMAO!
I read Mehrajanwars post haha.
I dont understand how you can go from hating LP to loving them so much? LOL
nothing against her though, she's awesome
I know but not all of them but come on season 1 was hotter if though it was cheating and i understand why people want to jump ship but to me you are not really true to that couple if you love them so much.
terra they are obviously comepletely crazy and bias, and its a very old pick, so its like everyones over it. if that perosn can think that what brooke walked in on was hot and can only remember one hot bl scene they obviously have eye problems. offer to buy them glasses or soemthing. go kristen!!! how can you deny the hotness of luccas' s2 bl dream???
I know i loved her comment and i did that pick when i first joined here and that spot. i know we are over it but i just can't stand stupidity when it comes to oth it rubs me the wrong way.
omg i so dont get the jumping ship to board the lp one, like i get sorta why someone would jump ship but wht i dont undertsand is why after hating lp SEASON 6 could possibly get you to turn, what exactly about season 6 lp has been better than all teh other previous lp, its so damn boring and blah and have pretty much sidelined these characters.
lol terra its cool, i commented back too.
I agree. I just dont understand it.
i saw that and thanks because my comment would come out bitchy and i really don't get that how you can go from hating lp in the beginning of this season and then mid way to change view and your right their really wasn't anything that would make me do that but to each their own.
Okay my lovely Brucas girls i am going to bed i am tired so i will talk to you guys tomorrow.
maybe they like that sort of blah tv
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kuhriissten said…
hi girls! what's going onnn, i'm super bored and watching chuck LOL
aw, night terra, ahve sweet bl dreams.
hey! we were just talking about you.
haha that's soo funnyyy! lol
and night terra!

i'm soo stressfree right now, i have a week off! lol
Hey!

I have a week off too! :DD
what do you have planned for the week then?
haha wooots! i'm doing a college visit and just chilling. it's freaking raining over here so there's not much to do outside, but other than that, i'm getting TONS of sleep, finally LOL

what about you guys? anything interesting happening this week?
mee too Im doing college visits!!
chilling, and basically just relaxing!
do you guys got a college in ind or are you just winging it?
basically any UC (university of california) schools! or cal poly SLO is good with me! lol yeah

hey does anyone watch the big bang theory?
ive seen a few eps, they dont really play it consistantly here
oohh nvm, it's so funny!

agh, i feel like my eyes are about to explode, i'm gonna get some rest. night!!
night.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
BRUCAS FAN GIRL!!! xD
MINE xD
LOL xD
MINE!!!
Cheater