ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
Yay! i got the 1700 comment, i didnt even realise until now, cool.
but anyway, i just checked out the comments to the QoH video posted in the oth spot. Lol. a little defensive. gawd they can react so badly sometimes, its not so much what they say but how they say it, leytoners sometimes peeve me off, i mean didnt one of them do a whole article about the dream sequences and use of symbolism, and then its revealed that brucas' dream has all this symbolism and shit pointing towards it, lol,and bang out comes the fangs. you can tell the differences between brucasers and leytoners just by the reactions to the leyton article and the brucas video. we dont go around in other spots turning everything into a VS battle and disclaiming everything they say even though clearly from what we say in our own spot we so could do that. gawd let us keep the faith!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
I wanna make a video also. :(
omfg! i dont know what forum it was in but i think a few days ago i made a comment that if i heard/read/whatever the term always with bloody leyton as a bloody defense one more bloody time i would go crazy. well guess what?
it happened i dont know how i refarined myself, actually im not sure i did, my response mite have come off bitchy or whatever but i refrained from at least saying something about bloody always, arghh! always, always, bloody hell, seriously its tipped me over the edge, i have been snapping at my poor family since it happened, nick calmed me down a bit, i just let her read it and got her leyton opinion on what was said, and that helped calm me down but still, i am now officially slightly more crazy than i was an hour ago.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
"Lol. a little defensive. gawd they can react so badly sometimes, its not so much what they say but how they say it"

*claps* Mickei *claps*! I've totally noticed that too! They're so MEAN & RUDE sometimes. I DON'T SAY that we're not! When it comes to BL i get REALLY bitchy in order to defend them but c'mon now..
SOME PUCASERS have the ability to drive me completely crazy..lol!
It's like i'm saying "Brooke is the queen of hearts because...[explaining then why)] and they're like "NO SHE ISN'T JUST BECAUSE LP ARE SOULMATES..."
HAHAHAHAHA! It's pathetic and at the same time HILARIOUS!
grrr you got the 1700th comment! I'll try to hate you...lol! (but probably only for 5 minutes or something...) HAHAHHAHA!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
awww, it was totally not intention, maybe next time Mar.

u know whats ironic, after saying what i said before i turned around and did the exact same thing on the oth spot, but sometimes their arrogance jut really peeves me off, some leytoners like to dispute anything brucasy and then say their side as if its complete fact when its not, i think i am one of those people who is always saying IMO or i think, and stuff like that, so when i read leytoner say their OPINION as if it is a FACT we all have to accept, no if and buts about it well that just drives me crazy which is why i may come off bitchy sometimes because yeah i can get pretty defensive too especially when i take somthing personally. i hate when people make it a dig at you, like seriously it pisses me off.
I knoww rightt!!!! They take it WAYYY personally...lol!
I don't understand their way of thinking most of the time. I hate it that they want us to "accept" that LP is meant to be & epic and stop believing in BL! Why they react like that? Why they just refuse to let us believe what we want to believe and just stick to their opinions abou the crappy TLA between LP?
It just brings the hell out of mee! It pisses me off and at the same times MAKES me laugh cause some of the things they claim are not only non-logical but sometimes SOOOOOO funny that my stomach just hurts from laughing! I mean...i don't even continue debating when i realise that the person who is debating with me is COMPLETELY STUPID! hihi!
EXAMPLE:
"LP are endgame"
"Why?"
"Because Mark said so..."
"No..Mark said that they are meant to be. Many people don't up with their soulmate and sometimes it's what it's best for them"
"No...it's the same thing..."
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This topic of discussion "CRAZY PUCASERS" is getting funnier and funnier...lol! It's difficult not to laugh at them when u realise how pathetic they get in order to ship Pucas....
Some of them are the reason why society is diclining...lol!
link

so anyway this is the always little craziness that got me a little crazier. did i come off bitchy?

what really got me is how abs couldnt understand how i see lucas' heart is always being flipped, because honestly i dont undertsand how she can not, i mean i dont think ive ever come across an oth fan who doesnt think they play around with lucas' heart, imo until its come to the point when his 'love' is almost a joke, so for her to not see it at all really surprised me.
Butting in..

I posted a reply in there too. It's like my post never existed. Doesn't anyone know how to read between the lines? Seriously, I'm confused.

Editing..
I was reading your posts in that thread and I have to react! Why do some LP fans always see it as an argument? I've only been to the Leyton spot twice, so I don't know much of the stuff going on there. Do BL fans do the same thing? Ugh, I hate it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Brattynemz...sorry I didn't reply to your comment, I was too hell bent on trying to get the other one, in response to an LPers propaganda about those damn books! THANKS B4C you came to the rescue and pulled the words right out of my mouth! And...they still didn't bend. I like Abs personally, for her writing and her vision on certain levels, as well as her ability to be professional while stating an opinion. I transferred the article to the OTH spot as both an experiment and to allow her to respond. She didn't want to do so in the Brucas spot out of respect. Office on the other hand sends me to a whole nother level all together. I have to literally get off of fanpop in order to contain myself from writing something that will seriously damage her self concept...and over a TV show couple, no way. I'm more mature than that. And you all are too. I forget sometimes, and have to remind myself by checking out her info that shes like in junior high. Thats not to say that there aren't 13,14 yrs olds walking around with years of wise relationship love experience...oh wait YEA it is! They are fucking 13! How much experience can you pack into that time. Sorry. I totally think most 13 year olds are aware of that fact and mature enough to realize that, and in end its just a show and what you see in it. It just drives me bonkers when I get a 13 yr old telling me to "get over myself" when all I am trying to do is make things interesting and show that their are alot of little things that YES bratty you have to be able to read between the lines. Leyton=TLA is not a fucking defense.
Then theres also the fact that I two am the perpetual IMO "I think" girl when I write posts, and I try to always mention the Leyton undertones, whether I'm for it or against. Then I get completely ambushed for a mere opinion on the record of Leyton Law, which is what I now refer to in liu of the references for their love that LPers provide. Leyton Law is a mythical idea that allows LPers to perpetuate anything Leyton-like into raw hard fact, which in the process hinting that BLers are insane to see otherwise. They don't say it sometimes, but that's the thing about Leyton Law, and the arrogance of LP that is pure insanity to me. B4C Leyton Law explains why Abs can't say that lucas's heart flips, bc under LL only things that reference Leyton are mandated and stick. Brucas talk is just pure heretics! It's like they are burning books over there that don't fall into their fairytale like in the old days when the church would deem certain topics to the devil.lol Anyways though, if it makes you feel any better, I completely agree. I understand how it feels to go out of your way to state that it is only your opinion only to be smashed by it, by another one. And...I will NEVER, until Lucas sits down and has a real people conversation taking phrases out of his books MANUSCRIPT, not the final version that for all we know is a concoction of Lindseys editing taste. Furthermore, may I add, I freakin really tried to see their POV in my last response. I even gave them some really compelling ideas for Leyton from 6.01. And what did I get, nothing, just some BS about how I didn't include the flowers about Peyton! That wasn't the point, not any of it... Damn Leyton Law you have exiled me long enough! Gosh I hope out of Karma's, and well history's, sake that the King of Leytonland will be dethrowned....in CLEAR AS DAY..."finality" at the end of the show. No room for interpretation there.
My first debate was on the Leyton vs. Brucas spot and that was her article. It was like wading into dark water. I didn't know what sea creatures were there, I'm not sure if my next step is safe. But I did it anyway. I am immature, and she is.. well, mature and I never knew someone could think about OTH like that. I mean, this girl knows OTH by heart! But I got tired of answering her because there's just no point. I won't give up on my BL and she won't back down. I agree, she writes beautifully and she's my only LPer friend. But I was kind of talking about her. lol. What can I do, I'm just clueless.

We, BLers, share the same heart. My beliefs, prayers, emotions, point of view are yours, too. I guess we should just wait and see because as far as I am concerned, being meant to be is up to Cupid and we'll never know for sure until the show ends.

So I was just thinking, even if Peyton and Lucas were the first ones to meet, talk, kiss (but not sleep, lol), why are we shipping for Brucas? Duh, we don't buy it! :]]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
guys I just added a fan art of Brucas with a new motto that a Brucaser at othforums did after I gave them the motto.
I know...i had found this one too. "There are many flowers in a man's life but only one rose" IT SHOULD DEF be our next motto!
Nem...i understand you hun! They're just so annoying...
I'm so pissed off....
ANYONE ON?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
anyone still on?
thank god...somebody came...! I thought you were gonna leave me alone...liKle..ALL DAY! LOL!
Heyy Dawnnn<33!
WHAT'S UP?
I am on guys I know you don't go on the oth spot often but I just wrote and article on their I think you will like so go check it out.
ahh..what is it about? Don't tell me about the triangle..lol! I'm not in the mood for debate/fight...seriously...i'm exhausted..LMAO!
Terra...have i mentioned that your icon is awesome? OMG...<33! Like...how did you make the "BL" thing at the bottom of it? With photoshop, paintshop or something? LOVE the red border!
well I didn't make it but one of my other buddies gave it to me use on another site if I could master photo shop I would totally make one. The article I wrote as noting to do with the triangle it has more to do with the bashing of the couples and the name calling and I think you should read it.
im trying to figure out how to use sony vegas im so confused i mite jus stick to movie maker lol
i wil def read
awwww did you finally downloaded Dawn? OMG! I knoww rightt?? I was exactly like you at the beginning! But...on youtube there are really some amazing tuts for beginners. THEY WOULD DEFINATELY HELP YOU FIGURE SOME STUFF OUT!

Ahh Ok Terra! I'm gonna check it out....
i jus red it agree with every word you said

wel mary i downloaded it and did what that video said but it still says like expires in 29 days is that normal? and i will def check the vids out lol
good you defiantly will like what I wrote.
how do y6ou put like your little logo in the corner and i dont know how to zoom or split screen or anything imn so dum lol
oooo new page lol
You split screen with "S"! Now...if you wanna add text...you have to insert a new track above the video and THEN right click and "insert text"!
Hope it works...
(zoom in and zoom out is a little bit more complicated...lol)
Mmm...no it's not! You normally get the trial version....i can't understand why it doesn't work!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
Heii^^ What are you talking about babes?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना saBRUCAS said…
Hey BLers!
hello guys
Seems like it is a BL fans reunion^^
Ok, so should we changed the icon soon?
ok got the text thing not sure bout split screen lol
Yeah, we should
lol almost every BLer has a 6.01 BL icon. haha...amazing!
yeh we so should and ha blers reunion we soshould all get msns and have a proper convo with us all in it together
we should^^ mine is janni_234@hotmail.com
so add me or something
and here is the new icon: link
And it would be great if you guys just mailed the upper people, i think you can fin them under contact us if you scroll down this page. And sent the an email aout how you want to change this to this icon;)
but i guess that will be another time for me, i've to go. School tomorrow and i have something to fix. God I hate homework!
Anyway-- Hugs(K)
ive added you janni everybody else giveme your msn and i will invite us all in one convo
that sucks im doin homework now to lol
Hey...what's up. Whats this little reunion everyone is talking about? Im jealous!lol busy, trying to explain my Brucas Love on OTH spot to no end...tiring I must say!
ive gave up with that lol they jus dont listen
im waiting for maryto tellme how to split screen but she isnt listening to me lol
so is there any bl bashing on the oth spot?
I don't know if their is. For those of you who haven't read my article I suggest you do so it is really great and what a lot of think. here is the link.

link
not so much bashing...after I had to put the lid on Office...more so close mindedness. That bothers me more bc Im totally an open minded person, and it bugs me to write something and as I said before about Leyton Law, its like Brucas or any other POV has been erased. And the thing that gets me the most is that the notion is based on these two novels, and the idea that Leyton has "always been" and I just can't ONLY see it that way.
link
here it is Dawn<33! HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME! [fantastic tut ]
Yeah gus...we def need a huge conver...lol! hahaha! Janni...i suggest that we change the motto too! Shall i message the uppers or someone else will do it?
I agree about changing the motto. I think we need to reinvent the wheel for Brucas. Enough of this LP meant to be crap...like I've said for them its live or die now...for us we can have all the hope in the world!lol