ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113101-113150 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Anyone???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
i AM HERE!
Hannah! How are you hun?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
spoliers say brooke will be having a baby ;[
I'm fine.
Ehh okay
I kinda need some advice.
So basically one of my really good friend's boyfriend cheated on her. And no matter how much anyone tells her that he is she won't believe it. At first i thought it wasn't true, just the way the girl sent her a message on facebook, it was kinda like the other girl was jealous and wanted him.
But I told my sister, and then she told me it was true, i guess a bunch of people talk about it, and he cheated with a bunch of other people, but my friend can't except it. She's been going out with him for almost 4years, and i really don't know what to do....
Gah. Cheating. I guess she just can't accept the fact that his boyfriend is a cheater. =| You can maybe document it? Cause really, she needs a slap in the face. Tell her it's for her good, too.
I mean what the girl sent her was horrible. I wouldn't believe it either. Until I heard other people (from the grade older) talking about it.
Because she's a year younger then him (my grade) so we weren't in the school when it all took place, so no one knew he had a girl friend, and he cheated on her with like 3 different people, and it would be different if it was like making-out, or kissing or blah, but HE ACTUALLY had sex with 3 different girls that i know of.
It's just a mess, and she talked to him and he denied it BUT WHAT ELSE IS HE GOING TO DO?
Everyone knows Brooke really could have kids, they are just waiting to "shock" the viewers.

I want Brooke to die then i'll be happy.
But you have to understand, it's hard to just accept it. So maybe she has to still see for herself? Cause that way she has no way to go but out? The guy's a douche. But really, would anyone admit to cheating?
Exactly my point he won't admit to cheating he's not that stupid.
She just doesn't believe it.
I really don't like girl's like that, do Brooke style and confront the cheaters.

But seriously, get proof, or tell her smth like 'i know u love him, and cleary that love for him as made u not see or believe what his doing"

some girl's just accept the fact that, guys cheat.

I want Brooke to die then i'll be happy.
AGREEEE!!

hannah, how did that Washington thing go?
I agree, Mon. All you need is a proof.
She's in your grade, meaning shes around 17/18 and is in year 12?
Meaning she will be going to Uni next year? Meaning she will be meeting better boys, she's got her whole life ahead of her, this guy doesn't seem worth it.
I HAVEN'T LEFT HANNAH!!

YOU AND NEM HAVE STOPPED REPLYING TO ME ;(
I knowwwww, the thing is i can't get proof.
ME and boyfriend don't get along, he was talking shit about me behind my back, he told my friend that i was "throwing myself at this guy"

1st off the guy is like one of my really great guy friends.
2nd off i don't like him, he used to like me but i told him no
3rd off he doesn't even know me, he doesn't know my personality.

So i think getting evidence is a little hard.
BUT I was on soccer with the girl he "slept" with so idk i don't believe she'd make something like that up. She was just a bitch about how she told her.

Nope my grade is 16/17 I'm one of the other people in my grade due to my birthday not making the cut off. But anyways he goes to college next year. And were still in high school. HE"S totally just going to cheat on her more.

It's not even like i'm best friends with her or anything she's just a good friend, I've never had any drama with her, and i don't want this shit to fuck things up, yet at the same time i don't want him to take advantage of her.
What? LOL.

Hey Mon, I read on Tumblr that someone's gonna get pregnant. I hope it's not Brooke.
Sorry i'm on fb kinda.

Ohhhhh Washington, i was supposed to find out yesterday, but now i have to wait... i'll let you guys know when i find out:/
I don't think i'll get it though, i just have this gut feeling.
I hope Brooke dies.
I hope Nanny Carrie comes back to life and kills her.
Or smth crazy like that.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BTW this is the first time i've had a BL icon in like 7months.
I hope Julian dies too.
I HOPE THEY ALL DIE!!!!

and Nem, it probz is him ;/ FK BULLSHIT. and what did u read on tumblr?

Hannah, if she's dumb not to think he won't cheat on her when his at collage, it's obviously something wrong with her brain. Not trying to be mean, jus sayin. she need's to find out on her own, due to the fact she won't believe anything else.
What's with Washington? You're going to Washington for Uni?
It's true I just hate how he can do this and get away with it. And he's not even cute.
And he likes to spread rumors. Ughhh i don't like him.

No no no. I want to go to Boston for college we'll see though.

I applied to go to Washington D.C on this trip with my school. We'll see how it works out, i don't want to jinx it though.
Haley is giving birth on 8x18, Jamie's friend will lose his parents and Quinn/Clay will take her in and someone will get pregnant. Idk how true though!
BTW this is the first time i've had a BL icon in like 7months.

DON'T STOP USING IT.

When i officially leave fanpop, the icon i will keep under my profile, is a BL one. =]

BTW I FUCKING HATE FANPOP PEOPLE. THEY ARE SOOO UPTIGHT AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO JOKE.
Like everybody proz hates me now, like i care and as if they actually matter ;/

ANYWAYS THE STORY GOES -

On the QUICK fourm, we always play truth and dare right.
So i got dared to go on the chair forum and make a pick saying, why dair is better than chair.
MY FRIEND I KNEW, GOT FUCKING MAD AT ME, she's like why is this here Mon, and she was bitching it to everyone, because she stalked me and found out it was a joke, and she's like, it's not funny blahblahblah IM LIKE WTF. It's a joke ;/

Than my friend was dared to go on the DE spot and make i pick, i commented and everyone went crazy.
FUCKED UP PEOPLE.
Nobody know's how to have funn ;/
Haley is like a super women of smth she is able to go through pregnancies in like a month or two no joke.
heart
HANNAH, why do you want to go to Boston??????????????????

and dw, i read ur article, I THINK U WILL MAKE IT!!!!
EYESEX!!
 EYESEX!!
DOn't leave Monny<3 Fuck them

That's why the BL Spot is where it's at.
Notice the activity on the BFG is getting better?
DON'T JINX IT.
But thanks.
Idk i went there in 1999 and i loved it<3 i was only 7 or 8 but i've always wanted to go there.
BOSTON HANNAH?

I won't leave because of them, FK THE HATERS LOL

We need to make the BL spot really really active.

LET'S HAVE A XMAS PARTY, a few days before xmas?
A DRESS UP XMAS PARTY.

OMG IM TOTALLY GONNA PLAN THIS, IT WILL BE SO FUCKING WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW EVERYBODY WILL HAVE FUN =D
Remember Cat's birthday? LIKE THAT, people will bring food and dress up and stuff. it will be fucking amazing.
Who are we talking abt, Mon?
But really, you don't joke with ppl you really do not know. =|
Yeah Boston.
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSS Skype party over Christmas break!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm weirded out.
I KNOW THEM.
cintia <- her user name is Cintia*something* and dude, it was a joke, after a while u just watch people and than say JKS.
the only way to get point's is to get a reaction, but these ppl just sook and sook.
why are u weireded out ?
do you guys watch MTV?
My mom won't stop baking it's weird. I'm not complaining. She just never does ANYTHING now she's baking and decorating everyday.
Okay so this is how i will plan the party
I'll send a message to everyone, like i will make a xmas invite and write people's name on it. LOL
than make a pick.
than get everyone to choose a costume and choose what they will bring.

HMMM i think i should get everyone to somehow record themselfs saying MERRY CHRISTMAS? i THINK THAT WILL BE KINDA COOOl? than i can make a video out of it?!
Why is your mum doing that? loool
Baking? LMAO. Maybe she's going through stuff and that's her therapy?

Aww I love how the BFG is becoming active again <3
That would be epic. We need to juice it.

Idc. She's pissing me off. I kind of can't stand her anymore. She's a fake bitch. I know she's my mom but she's planning something evil. Needless to say i know whose side i'm on.
NEM, HANNAH DO U THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?
SHOULD I START PLANNING IT.

and guy's make an account on this, all BFG must sign up, an d record themselves saying MERRY CHRISTMAS, english or a different language.

link
heart
but i dont know how to save it onto the computer from there? BAHHHH!

HANNAH LOOOOOOL
maybe she might just wanna do smth nice :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoheartinohioxo said…
Oooooh!! Christmas party?! I want to join in!
AWWWWWW in different languages that would be epic.
So what.
She's planning something i know it.
Regardless of the fact of 2 weeks ago when she admitted all this shit.
I can't stand her right now. But i hold it in. If i let her know i''m mad at her, she won't leave me alone. She has to get everyone on her side she doesn't like being the bad guy.
Fuck i'm evil.
Make a pick abt it, Mon!
evil in their eye's, but that doesn't mean you are evil x]