ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112901-112950 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Is this for real?
Why look at that, eyesexage! :D :D
 Why look at that, eyesexage! :D :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey nem!!!!! omg how u been? hows work? btw love the bl icon
Everything's going great. Though busy season just started at work =| How about you?
im good, busy season should have started at work but hasnt... dude they shld fire the other girl, just saying.
nem u have skype? mon says u need ot get it
LMAO why?
No, I don't have Skype! Is she on?
because i dont want them to fire me and its simply not a2 ppl job, though they could fn transfer me like i want! and tehn ill be away dform that bitch. lol.

she son skype but she just left and they got me to jon so once ive got a webcam and speaker i can talk to em, i heard hannahs voice fuck her accent is strong, its sooooo cute
Oh. Why did they hire both of you, then?

I don't have a webcam! And I have no idea if my laptop has a speaker and mic or whatever! Is Hannah still on?
originally there was one person whod been there for years, like 20yrs or so, then she was leaving so they planned to hire two ppl, me and another girl, she quit, so i got my friend mel the job, but since then the work load has gone down, and mel well isnt good at time management, she like superspeeds through everything when theres no need to. theyve alreayd cut down our hours. but they dont want to have two people on so there is never aproblem with holidays or sick days. though ive never taken a holiday and i work through sickness, so fire mel and give me my hours back!!!! end rant.

me either, so im now gonna get one lmao. hannah went away but she should be back soon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
I'm back.
Holy shit it snowed. Like a lot!

I can go back on i'm trying to finish up the end of this paper i'm sooooo close to being done.
hannah you literally just missed mon! and now shes gone again. ooh snow. awesome.
WTFFFFff how so. come back Mon! I'm such a douche chill.
I see. Well you got the job first so maybe they would take that into consideration?

Hannah! <3
Nem <3

Mickei text Mon and tell her to get her ass back.
im not worried they would fire me over her, lol, ive worked there longer, they need a reaosn to fire you, and im more likable lol, vicki wouldnt let them get rid of me like that.

i cant believe this spot has some action. 3 blers, nice work. should we be scared.
lmfao
mickei you don't care if i use that?
I do not have a strong accent btw. YOU ALL HAVE ACCENTS.
Mine is just a voice.

Mickei has such a HIGH voice i was surprised.
yeah yeah hannah, but two aussies against the american, ur teh one with an accent :P and btw mon is already gone and shes peeved shes missing the bl party. and dude, i know my voice is high pitched, one of teh reasons i was nicknamed pixie yonks ago. its annoying because aussies have deeper accents so mine stands out, im constantly being asked if im american/english/irish/scottish which makes NO sense because those accents are nothing alike and im AUSTRALIAN damn it.

and no hann, i dont care.
BRB guys!
LMFAO lol no I have a "Chicago" accent.
That's what everyone tells me i can't hear it. The way I "sandwich" and stuff is maybe the only thing. But yeah you're guys accents were so weird.
When i first started talking we couldn't stop laughing because our voices were soooooooooo different it was epic!

Where did she go? tell her i'm going to kill her.
I think i'm done with my paper.
kk be back soon nem... or else.

chicago shimago, american is american to us we wouldnt know the diff. its pretty funny, and mons voice doenst match her face lol, i couldnt help but think that, she doenst sound how ni woudl hve imagined.

so when exactly is ur paper due?
lol... tomorrow. well today Sat sometime in the morning. But i'm FINALLY FINISHED!

thank you soooooooooooo much for helping me! :) i owe you!
Hey Mickei i'm going to sleep. It's like 4:30am!
Night love you hun<3
eyesexage ** <3 *0
how u sending it? and no prob.
Aww bye Hannah!
night hannah.

nem, u still around?
Yea. I just switched computers.. So how's the BFA going?
fuck um seeing im on i shld take care of that while i can, it doesnt sound like ppl wana change anything from last year so shld be easy.
I see. So when does the voting start?
hey it can start next week, really anything before next year is an improvement on last years. the only prob is because my access to fp has been cut off i cant really be as hands on as i wnat to be but it shldnt be a problem as long as im able to heck in eveyr now and then. ill go to the forum now.
it was raining cat's and dog's outside of her window
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
ANYONE
MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
kiss
HAAAAAANNAH!
heart
DUDE CAN WE LIKE SEE EACHOTHER VIA SKYPE?
YEss we can. But i can't do it until my mom get's home because that's where my webcam is!

IT was soooooooo fun i was skyping with Mon last night and her cam was broken but mine wasn't but i could hear her voice! IT WAS EPIC.

Oh and then she called Mickei on the phone and they started making fun of me saying i had an accent.
WTFF?
I missed ALL of it? Can`t believe you literally talkeeeeeeeeeeed. OHMYGOSH you`re gonna flip out with MY accent. God I wish you guys will be able to understand what the hell I`ll be talking about. Actually I don`t own a webcam but I`m pretty sure my laptop has one or something,like I CAN SEE IT so I suppose it will work. HAHA how`s Mon`s voice? rofl
No screw that I can picture Mon`s voice. Sometimes I feel her talking in my head it`s like I KNOW HOW HER VOICE`S GONNA BE. But Mickei`s? lol
worried
Go to Holly`s wall. Damn I needed to tell her that. I`m pretty sure she`s gonna hate me after that though. Hopefully she`ll get what I mean.
YEahhhh. for sure! sorry i was doing the dishes.
We'll understand you!
It's sooo fun though we were like "say this word" and it was fun.
Mickei's is soooooo high!
okay
We'll understand you!

Don`t take that for granted HAHA
YAAAAAY then <33
I liked what you said. It sound good.
it`s just...every time,every fucking time someone will bug her in some way or annoy her or whatever and she has to make a HUGE deal out of the tiny little things. And anyway I know deep inside my heart she doesn`t mean to come out as the bad bitch who`s all for the drama but this is just the way she does come out to others especially the ones who don't know her....I have no idea about her & the Mon argument though.

"THE BOY SAW A WHORE"
HA,I love you
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yeah i hate drama. I'm done with it, anyone who causes drama (to me) their gone out of my life. At this point in my life i don't need anymore.

Cross your fingers i'm sending in My D.C essay application!
surprise
*crossing fingers*
DEAR LORD PUCK/RACHEL KISSING? An icon just caught my eye