ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112601-112650 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
it means there is something out there for them, and they need to do it alone.

YES.THIS. They just need to do it again. My god,I love you Mon!
 [i]it means there is something out there for them, and they need to do it alone.[/i] YES.THIS. The
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
You lost me at endgame LMAO.
But i think i get where your goin with this?
BL were endgame, it would be as if, it wasn't deserved in a way, because everything they had been through you expected them not to be forever?

^^ LMAO. Please tell me you dont mean that. THAT IS JUST LOOOL. Now im not making sense ;/

Alll i know is that BL happened, and i would re do all of it in a heartbeat because that is how amazing they are.
How great they are.
AND YES. how they are the most realistic couple ON TV HISTORY.
Even compared to movies.
Noah/Allie are amazing as are Jack/Rose But Brooke/Lucas, now that's a love story you wanna hear.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Alll i know is that BL happened, and i would re do all of it in a heartbeat because that is how amazi
HAHA NOOOOOO. Breathe again. I don`t mean that. I`ll try to put this thing into real syntax that actually might make sense:

1)All this time,we`ve all been sad over the fact that we didn`t get endgame even though our pairing deserved it in every way,yes? Yes.
2)But MAYBE If we did get endgame back in S6,maybe the endgame itself would change somehow the whole plilosophy on which BL are built. Cause it would probably be unrealistic after all of this,for them to get endgame. And for a real couple like BL endgame wouldn`t be exactly the ideal scenario. Ofcource it would honor their story and how they got there and it would please all of us as their shippers but it`d go beyond reality.

Whereas If we try to see "endgame" as something more general we can have them go on with their lives and choices,being apart but still someday wishing they`ll find their way. So it`s better that we didn`t get endgame cause with them being non endgame that fact makes them even more real and heartbreaking

WOW,THAT SHIT SOUNDS FUCKED UP. WHOOPS. Nah,scratch that. BL are real no matter what. I didn`t need the non endgame to be convinced they`re real. They ARE real. Endgame would finally honor that. And it would honor the whole idea of fighting to the end for the one you love and leaving all differences aside.
Rofl,I do rock alright? I created a whole idea in my head and erased it just like that.

Jack/Rose are completely.out.of.these world. Not realistic at all much? But yeah,I love them to bits.

With Allie/Noah {aka my fave movie couple} it`s a LOT BL like. A lot. And more close to reality. BUT what are the chances of meeting after 5 years with the love of your life..again? And especially given the situation Allie&Noah were. Not much chance,really.
heart
TBH.
When i first joined i was like WTF ENDGAME?
Never occured to me about BL being endgame, because unlike LPERS, that doesn't matter to us. They're love story matters.

Allie and Noah are pretty mych BL, but they found there way back to eachother.
So yes, They are both alike, and both are my otp in tv shows and movies, but if i had to pick, i would watch BL a thousand times over.
Funny how a couple can have such an effect on you though,ain`t it? When I make my first true & somehow "serious" relationship I simply wanna make sure i`ll fight enough. I don`t wanna be the person who will simply let go when the hard times come.

Mon,epic talk,you made my day. This conversation made my day. BUT I stink. So i`m off to have a bath,rofl. ILYY*
 Funny how a couple can have such an effect on आप though,ain`t it? When I make my first true & someho
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone around?
Anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Anyone?
people?
zzz
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Mary!
NEM!
anyone?
kiss
Mickei!
hey mary wats up
I`M good. A bit bored to death lol How are you?
one of those days huh. im just dying, its too warm for comfort. ive been thinking of the BFA lately, do you think its `worth getting the planning started? it usually takes a few montsh before the actualvoting starts.
LOL I think BFA is pretty pointless this year. Haha I don`t know. If we`re doing it we deffo need to get the process started though. Cause yeah,voting usually starts on Christmas & everything.
and the others might come back then. the mroe we let old traditions die the mroe will follow. weve pretty muchlost fan of the month, and teh bfa is only omce a year :( maybe have it smaller this year.
zzz
Yeah,I bet we should do it that way.
well i made a forum, im thinking me, you, mon doing the vote collecting seeing we're like the only ones still here, maybe nem if she wants.
LMAO we`re like the last ones standing,I KNOW. Yeah,we should ask Nem too. And Cat`s almost back.
heart
anyone still heree?
OMG MARY UR ICONNN
its heart breaking man. and to think ehre was once so many of us, but lol theres tonnes of actual acuvity onteh spot, its just the bfg thats like dead.
eyesexage **<3*0
 eyesexage **<3*0
mickei.
The bfg is dead, but yes the spot is still active, ESP THE WALL. we use it always lOL
hey mon!!!! i think we're liek the only spot that relaly uses their wall. lol kinda makes me miss when it was up top of the page.
sad
Mon,haha I KNOW. BL wall pretty much pwn. Thing is we have TONS on newbies. But none of them seems to be interested in joining the BFG.
heart
lool yeh so we can show everyone, when they stalk our page.
God we are the BEST fanbase IMO.
I think those newbies, just don't understand? give them time.
Maybe they dnt like this spot as much as we do...
have u guys seen remember me?
forums in generalarent what they use to be. its all wall and picks. but i alreayd sorta know who i will vote for best newbie.

mon u up for being a vote counter in the bfa?
yeah saw that movie, had to, has emilie de raven in, that movie was a source of a fight with a friend. lol

u wanna see it mon? or have you seen it?
Yep saw the movie. Rob did a pretty fucking good job,quite surprisingly. Not a fan of Emily de Ravin or whatever though. Her voice annoys the fuck out of me.
hmmm
Maybe they dnt like this spot as much as we do...

But they look quite passionate Mon.
maybe we're scary
mischievous
saw it yesterday, i cried like a baby at the end.
i love rob
DUDE, i dont like her either, something about her annoys me like SO MUCH. they could have got a better girl IMO.

crying
DUDE, i dont like her either, something about her annoys me like SO MUCH

Man,it`s THE VOICE. I had been trying to figure out for so long WHY on earth I fucking hate this girl for some reason and I just couldn`t...and then I realised it`s her general "type" and her voice. She seriously annoys me. YEP cried in the end too. I saw the towers and then I remembered it was supposed to be 2001 and I realised it...Blahh. And the last quoteeeeeeee *_*
We deffo scare them. Idk.
lol i guess im bias, i like supporting aussie actors and shes from roswell, i hated her character on that but shes still a roswellian so...
zzz
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
i <3 you
zzz
night then...
???
3 days? are you fucking kidding me?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoheartinohioxo said…
Ughhhh we all need to start being more active! I miss the days when I would come on here and if i was gone for 2 minutes, 5 fucking pages had gone by :o

Ooooh and while I'm here! Promoting this shit because EVERYONE needs to participate!

link
 Ughhhh we all need to start being और active! I miss the days when I would come on here and if i was
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
anyonee
I remember a time when...