ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112001-112050 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol mary i prob forgot because i domnt expect other ppl to be sceret breyton shippers too.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 लोल mary i prob forgot because i domnt expect other ppl to be sceret breyton shippers too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
Aw Mickei,sister love,you`re glad to have her. I`m glad you guys are so close. I wish I was close with my bro,he`s younger than me and pretty much like Hannah`s simbling,the kid is living in his own world. I mean we`re getting along and shit but in case I had a sister it`d deffo be different...Idk...
LMAO,I consider myself as one. I hate the BP friendship in many seasons and there are aspects of it that just...UGHHH sjhsbsbsb,and it`s basically cause of PEYTON and how Peyton reacts when it comes to their friendship.
But as absolutely dysfunctional as their friendship is...they have moments that are pure gold and I totally admit that.
mary same, arghh peyton can be a crap friend. but maybe it all stems from her confusion about the fact she just wants to grab brooke and make out with her.

omg, sisters arent always good. my little sis, shit, we fight alot, our fights are legendary, like teh other night i threw a toy boke at her, well not AT her, i just threw it in her general direction. but me and jondy we are close and lol well shes not my bio sister so maybe thats why we get along so well, we've never lived together.

heart
Ah yeah,maybe it`s cause of that. God I know,i`ve heart little sisters are a total pain in the ass most of the time.

GOSH,I JUST READ "STOLEN",WOW.
yeahwell i sure wish it was a little brother instead of alittle sister. but being a little sister isnt always so great, jondy thnks she knows best and she never lets me do anything for her, shes always spoiling me lol and gives me lectures.

and thanx, i enjoyed writing it lmao.
oh yeah check this out link breyton fanfic, it has a sequel live it ut, which has a sequel which i cant remember teh name. but its fn funny as.
It`s been a long long time since I last checked fanfiction rofl
I trust you Mikei. I`ll check it out...
its just brookes reactions are classic. wat u up to anyway? did u have a good weekend?
lollll,I read it. Dude i`d like it NOT to be oneshot. I feel like she rushed the ending a bit...but it was brill <3 And YES Brooke`s reactions are SO classic,HAHA

Nah,It didn`t even feel like a "weekend",I was studying during most of it.
go to the sequel live it out, it takes up straight after, and lol even more clasic reactions, she writes brooke so well in the fics.

i love when brookes like "screw it" and then just kisses peyton, and her reaction when peyton says i love you, like the whole flattered thing. still makes me laugh.

so when do you get to finish all that studying?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
**RANDOMMMMMMM***
 **RANDOMMMMMMM***
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
anyoneeee
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
stupid bitches deleted my pick!
angry
fuck,i KNOW. WHORES

How are you love of my life?
link

I MADE IT AGAIN!
stupid bitches.
now i'm pissed

but MARYYYYY! I'm okay super duper stressed out! I have so much hw like every single day I've been in school for a week and a half and i have to write my 4th paper today.
How are you?
Sameee. Way too much homework...so little time. Plus I have to deal with the fact that my RL bestie`s like moving on friday {bitch did great in her finals,graduated and is off for college in Athens`s medical school} so she`s basically leaving me here...and I have to work my ass off this year to do excellent in my exams and go follow her.
Have I told you how much my life sucks? UGH
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
btw.. love your pick Ballah! ;D
heart
BOO!
PCBRRRR! Babyyyyyyy♥
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mary that sucks majorly majorly majorly.
School i think is kicking everyones ass.
I'm in my hardest year of school, i just have one year of high school after this but i'm gonna take blow off classes.

That's horrible *hugs* well at least you can go visit her and go to crazy college parties!
thanks Baby! Good luck with the Bio <3 btdubs: that's my favorite science.
BABEEE ♥

Thank you Ballah, i kind of like it too! :D But i have to go now, cause if i spend time here, then i won't be done with everything today, and i don't have the energy to sit with bio anymore, and then i will fail my test tomorrow.. so bye bye

LY ♥
btw.. who made the banner?
I'm not sure i'm guessing Holly she's the banner master.

Bio is actually interesting you should be fine. My physics homework might just kill me :/
rainy
Yeah,college parties,rofl. It`s just..it feels so fucking weird. I knew this was coming since like the beginning of the summer,and I had kinda come to terms with it but now that it`s actually HAPPENING it`s just...blehh. I`ll be staying tomorrow night at her house. It all screams teary goodbye scenes and stuff. Pfffffff
:((( that's horrible.
That's gonna suck so much.
Next summer my best friend leaves. And all my sisters will be gone so i'll be the only girl in my house. *smile of joy*
jk i think i might just die.

Physics = almost as bad as LP!

ok, now i am actually going.. bybye <3
Nope I think Mickei made it.
HAHA bioo,I loveee it so much this year <3 Idk why. I`ve always had a hate-love thing with it but it`s deffo ok this year.

Ok bb,study hhaaaaaard!
eyesexage ** <3 *0
hmmm
WOHOO that will rock. But what about your evil brother?
Which one. All 3 are pretty much gonna murder me in my sleep.
ALL FOUR will be living at home + me.

Bio is the best science.
Chemistry should go die because it's an absolutely awful horrible subject
Physics- I'm indifferent so far kind of confusing but my teacher is actually nice this year and knows how to teach.
I hateeeeee any science subject mwahaha. So idk what to say. But yeah I adore bio <3

Anyway,i`m off to bed love,i`m staying at my gran`s and she`s all like "comee to bed,there`s school tomorrow"
Blah,i`ll do her the favor I suppose.

LOVEU♥
I got to go too homework time :''''(
And i want a mango :)
byeeeeeeeeee have fun at school!

love you <333
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Hannah i would check one of your recent comments on that pick and i have had it i had to get on and i stay away from that
boo, anyone around.

and what the fuck why is that pick keep getting deleted, ista valid question of two lp scenes which one is preferred. its not tiggers fault lp HAD those scenes!
OMG it got deleted again! What the fracking fuck! i'll "revise" it tomorrow
Stupid Whores.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
Heyy Mickei!<3
HEy Kels.

Hannah!<3

What's up, hun?
I haven't talked to you in foreverr.
hey kelsie, tigger!
OMG i feel so Ghetto
lmfao i meant to say Hey Kels not HEy that looks awful

I'm good. I'm really stressed with school. Other than that i'm fine. HBU?
heart
HANNAH AND KEL <33
I'm pretty good.
Stressed about school and my grandfather's surgery tomorrow.
I get to go the hospital though, so that helps.

Oh, also my brother's on house arrest. EPIC!
Monnny<333
My pick got deleted again!
hannah i made some icons 4 u
but there bad.
im sorry
tell me wat fandom u want and ill be more inspired!
 hannah i made some आइकनों 4 u but there bad. im sorry tell me wat fandom u want and ill be और ins
MON, MY LOVE!
OH that sucks good luck to your grandpa! I'm sure he'll do great. What kind of surgery?

OMG why????
OH MICKEYS HERE

HI HIHI HI!! <33

i saw hannah.
those sluts ;/

Aww Kel i hope he will be okay!
 OH MICKEYS HERE HI HIHI HI!! <33 i saw hannah. those sluts ;/ Aww Kel i hope he will be okay!
Im still sickl. UGHHFDSUSDFU
 Im still sickl. UGHHFDSUSDFU
fine then mon ignore me. i take that back *hugs*

kelsie, house arrest? does he have one of those tracky thingys?