ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10801-10850 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना irene_p said…
ohh can you post the link for me please??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
lmao. go you!

with the mtnwtf game i couldnt believe how old (not in a bad way) some of the younger fans looked, i guess i was just picturing them looking younger, or maybe the teens here just look younger, wateva. mary i think you could easily pass for 18, your only like 16 rite?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
here it is: link
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
I knowww! It's the make-up or whatever...LMAO! It makes me look much older than i really am! It's freaking crazy! Everyone thinks i'm 18-20! LOL!
And i'm kinda of tall so that doesn't help either...lol!
anything for you hun<33!
yeah you look like 16... like me :P
that has its advantages, i cant do nothing without people asking me for my fn id. i love hannah's pic. made me laugh.
hahaha IKR? Hannah's pic was hilarious...lol! I almost didn't manage to see her b/c of the damn light...LMAO!
wow i saw the pics!!!!!! greatt!!!
but you know what, i couldnt help but think, that is so hannah.

it was great to put faces to the people i talk to here though some of them i would have never guessed.
i wouldn't have guessed not even 1 !!
I would have NEVER ever guessed Dawn,Hannah and Janni! [although Janni i alredy knew...cause i had sent her pic to Nem]! But LOL! This game SOO kicked ass!
awesome idea !!
i think the only ones i would have guessed was janni and hannah, and maybe you, you had a lot of background it was a give away. i sorta chose a pick with a few clues but not obvious ones lol.
i know! Nem<33!
the greek letters above my pic was THE clue...lol! I mean...c'mon...it was SOO greek! haha! Mine was super easy...almost everybody guessed who i was!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Catia's was AMAZING TOO! So freaking funny & original.
yeah. a lot of people guessed me as well, though a lot thought i was number 11.
in the pictue mary.... are you in crete?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Hey what's up?

Mary: I never noticed the Greek letters on your image. Haha
yes..in the port of Hania...in one of the caffees there...LMAO!
Really? I thought everyone noticed and that's why mine was ONE of the easiests...LMAO!
haahaha niceee
nem, lol. i guess you didnt have to try to guess who they were so it didnt matter.
I'm too serious in this pic though...lol! Dunno why...haha!
First page! GO MICKEI!
maybe someone just told you leyton were back together...
aw thanks
Mickei! Broody! We haven't talked in the longest time, what's up? :)

Mary: that's because I don't know what Greek letters look like. Haha
HAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHHH...if someone had just told me something like that y face would be like EWWWW! LMAO!
C'mon Nem...they're a bit like chinese...lol! They just look even more beautiful<33! HAHA!
Yeah she would be puking all over the cafe. lol
hey bratty, i know, its been what a whole five days, lol i prob talk to you more than my bff these days. nothing much is up, im a bit sunburnt, funnily enough on the insides of my legs, and i dont know how that happened. u?
LOL NEEEEEM! SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!
mary could you possibly have been thinking about ways to get back at mark?
I always have something on my mind about how we could get back at him...lol! The question is: "Mary...do you ever stop thinking ways to get back at Mark?" LMAO!
All i want for Christmas...is MARK dead!! Is that freaking possible?
Well as usual, school. lol. But this time I got a 3-day weekend and on Dec6-8 I will be out for our retreat. I'm excited I think I should buy things for the trip! Yay! :)

And I don't stay under the sun for too long because my skin gets dark easily. And my skin color doesn't return. :-|
remind me not to get on your bad side.

so thats why people always say mark better stay away from you. or really any bl fan. guy should tighten security.

ahahaha .... i hate him!!! how can he support leyton after writing such a beautiful senario fot brucas ??? WTF?
oh nem, sounds fun. and speaking of school how did that exam go? it was an exam rite?
That's right Mickei..lol! Although i didn't know i was THAT famous for hating this bastard! HAHA!
irene_p, it is irene rite? *shakes head* i wonder that too, lp and bl are written sp differently sometiems i find it so hard to believe they came from teh same place, i mean the i forgive you scene vs the airport scene, its a no brainer.
Same here Irene! I've got exactly the same question but noone seems to be willing to answer it for me! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I'm just saying...the man is an ASSHOLE. GRR!
Irene: seriously, WTF? lol. I think he's been trying to bring our couple down but of course, he can't. Brucas is too beautiful. lol

Mary: that's possible. We can do something about that. ;)
Mickei: Yeah, I think I failed that effin exam. lol.
yeah i know
lol, mar, i think you tend to win the hurting mark polls. try putting oit on the wish list, you never know, but then again without mark there could be no oth which could mean no brucas reunion.