ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103201-103250 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
commentage!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 commentage!
and eyesexage
**<3*0
 and eyesexage **<3*0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
Not really sure. But over vacations is when I tend to read a lot of, well "crap" lit. Chick stuff, mindless books, ya know? Otherwise I usually love classics, and some sci-fi/fantasy.
chick lit, ha i love it. tell me youve read sophie kinsella, if not theres your recommendation. i dont think you can really suggest classics, thats the point of em, theyre classics.

you like scifi/fantasy, hmmm, let me just look at my bookshelvs...
Yeah I read the first 4 shopaholics and Can You Keep a Secret. I've also read all the Sisterhood of the Trav Pants and almost everything by Meg Cabot. It's all really good beach reading material.
can you keep a secret is one of my fave book, nothing against the shopoholic books but i prefe CYKAS. shes got a new on out,twenties girl, ive got it but havent read it yet for some reason. i love meg cabot, i am forcing one of my friends to read her, i gave her a few options and she chose 'she went all the way' because she was turned off by the email style, but meg can pull it off and i still think mel should have taken another one.
ok i had to checkmy bookshelf for more ideas, but another chick lie is the emily griffin books - 'something borrowed' and 'something blue'.

scifi/fantasy book thats good if you havent read is the ancient future trilogy by traci harding, shes an aussie author not that i am bias. or the otherland series by tad williams, its long though like four very big books. and if you lean more towards the fantasy and dont mind a darker fantasy, anne bishop is great or lynn flewelling, or brent weeks.
Have you read the Mediator books by Meg Cabot? It's my favorite teen series :D I started reading it back when she still published under "Jenny Carroll" her pen name.
omfg! *looks around* are you in my room!? the mediator books are my fave books of her teen ones, i fn flove them was so fn pissed when she stopped. sorry but what sort of ending was that!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean yay suze and jesse are all together but there could have been more. its just so weird, because i have a shelf of meg cabot, which lol teh majority are mediator books, and the next shelf is sophie kinsella next to sisterhood of the travelling pants.
arghh, pissed off atm. stupid fucken brothers. anyone want to trade families?
Is it weird that I kinda LOVED the Jesse/Suze/Paul love triangle? Paul is pretty sexy, not gonna lie. I mean I still wanted Suze/Jesse endgame, but still...Paul doesn't get enough credit.
lmao. you like the bad boy!i would have liked to have seen more paul, see what happens with him and meg could have made him more fleshy you know. a spin off! that would work.
I dunno I think it was kinda weird that Meg wrote another book after Haunted. I kinda figured that was the end. I loved the Paul stuff in books 4 and 5.
which number is haunted, they have diff titles here so i have no idea hwih ne that was. lol i kept hanging on for the next one, six simply isnt enough! tens a way better number.
It's number 5.
yeah thats grave doubts here. lol i would have killed meg cabot if she ended it there. i like my happy endings and having all the questions answered, like who gets with who. i dont know what i woudl have done if jesse and suze didnt find away and she didnt move on to like a alive guy.
Yeah I suppose. I really loved that series. The first 4 books were better though, it changed a lot in the last two.
my fave is still the first. i love meg cabot, i can alwas count on her to give m a laugh but i may be getting too old for her teen books. i couldnt get into her airhead series, the whole brain transplant thing turned me off.

if you like the mediator series have you ever read the gina champion books by um i think kim wilkins?
big smile
No I haven't. And yeah I've stopped reading Meg's teen books. I don't like most of them now.

My fave mediator was the 3rd one when that whole group of kids died.
the gina champion books are about a teen psychic, they are like a slightly less funny more gritty mediator thing.
Sounds interesting. Anything but vampires at this point xD
lmao are you sick of vampires, then i shouldnt ask if youve read charlaine harris. seriously if u r up for a fantasy read anne bishops black jewels trilogy, the first one is daughter of the blood. no vampires in sight, the main characters are great, very dark, the only bad thing is the baddies are very 2D but when the goodies are that dark it makes up for it. only if you do, dont think too hard, it a lot of readers fatal flaw with the series, i know my friend tarn had to read it like 3 times before she got it. oh i am so in the mood to reread them now.
Yeah I wish I knew what I were in the mood for. It would make this a lot easier.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Hi my name is Hannah and I'm a BL addict.
Hi Hannah!
Hey Emma!
wink
Your icon's totally adorable btw B. Davis!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
No hahahahahhahahahahhahah you didn't get it!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL!

Aww thanks P.Sawyer ♥♥

cool
eyesexage!
Sorry Janni!
LOL!

It's okay I only have like 7 or 8 eyesexages. Everyone else has hundreds :(
LOL! It's okay !

you guys wanna here my ring tone?
Gangstah! stop being a whore and come back!
big smile
Yes to the ring tone!
Just the song part up to 1:17 is my ring tone
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
PEOPLE ARE HERE.
What a change. xD
Kelsie ♥♥

How are you hun?
Hannah! ♥

I'm good.
How are you?
Haha I LOVE the potter puppet pals!
Okay I'm sick kinda.
Finally on SB though so woooo!
Aw,that sucks.
Our spring break starts this Friday.

I'm so excited!
My SB starts Friday too. I cannot freaking wait. Must. Go. Shopping. NOW!
Ha-ha. I wish I was going shopping, but I'll probably just sit around at home. xD
I wanna go shopping but then again I'm poor... lol!

That's how mine was all Elementary school, then it changed once i went to high school! But i like the break after easter SOOOOOOOOO much better
Yeah I live at least 1/2 hour from any decent shopping. (Tiny French town, pop. 6,000) So next weekend I'm going to Bourges to visit a friend/party/shop. I'm so excited. I need some spring stuff :D I need to give myself a spending limit though...
rainy
This is the famous cathedral in the town I'll be visiting. I hope it's sunny next weekend! It's been raining like 5 days in a row.
 This is the famous cathedral in the town I'll be visiting. I hope it's sunny अगला weekend! It's been
i always have to give myself a limit or i'll go crazy shopping!

THAT'S so pretty! Where in France are you?
Sorry
I'm having withdraw issues