ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 91551-91600 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
blood mary
LOL!

EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
BLOOD yeah alright...but i mean HELLO? It`s ur leg bitch! UGHHH
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
I knoow cheater, he has no respect for any fans, really!! :@

Lol, i don't think that kiss is that bad either. Especially because Lucas didn't kiss her back, like in season 1. She said "Come here" and Lucas gave her his ear, because he thought she was gonna say something. She was the one that kissed him.

I think she was a bit hipocrit in 3x17, tho. In the library, he told her that the kiss didn't mean anything, because he was in love with Brooke.
And Peyton "Oh, i'm so happy to hear that". Well, she def didn't look happy, but whatever. xD
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mischievous
but if you are losing blood that much, something wrong will happen, or in this case something good!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
Okay truthfully i think that if chophia didnt get diroved and bryan stayed WE WOULD HAVE BL ENDGAME. i just have conviced myself that mark would have let lp go for that.

so i blame paris hilton and bryan. AND MARY im sure its after!!

and dawn, how can you like it? peyton is once again hurting brooke? i love that episode, except for that scene, it hurts me so bad, i cant stand to watch it because of that scene, WHICH BREAKS MY HEART BTW!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
i prefer 26 out of the leading banners winning. i love nates work but i am picky with blending and if theres like one spot that erks me it just well erks me and i'll notice it and it will bang away at my little head.

warning the following video may cause - nausea, vomiting night terrors, cold chills and itchiness of the eyes. it may also melt your brain.

the lp kiss, i once had a convo about it with an lper who claimed how lucas kissed peyton back. hmmmmm. really? this barely a second kiss, i don't even think i see him move let alone kiss back. LPers are like... well the taste speaks for itself.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Brucas4OTH said…
My hands are literally tired from making BL icons, but I still can't stop! xD

It's addictive! xD
 My hands are literally tired from making BL icons, but I still can't stop! xD It's addictive! xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
see i totally disagree with this!
if i was in peytons position i would have kissed him but it wasnt even a passionte kiss it was more like thanks for being here with me i totally didnt see the passion it was 100% friendship
i kiss my guy friends like that all the time some i have been with in the past!
angry
yeah, maybe so Mon...
but arh! now we are sitting here being bitter with everyhting!
WHY THE FK IS EVERYONE LIKING THIS LP SCENE? it is so bad, and i hate it >;[ like seriously i feel so fucking sorry for brooke...
like im sorry but about to die or not YOU DONT FKING KISS UR BESTFRIENDS BF.

burn in hell bitch. im sorry but i hate that scene, and dying or not, you dont do that shit.
"Okay truthfully i think that if chophia didnt get diroved and bryan stayed WE WOULD HAVE BL ENDGAME. i just have conviced myself that mark would have let lp go for that."

but MON! HELLO! WAKE THE FUCK UP. LOL.
That idiot said in an interview he planned since day 1 to make the losers endgame. It was the only endgame he was sure about all along. ROFL. This is not about Chophia or Bryan. It`s about Mark being a shithead since the beginning.
but there was no point of kissing Lucas there! they barely had a history together then! and it's just blah!
but now i gotta go.. school is done ;P
kiss
byee baby<3
LOOOOOK, Lucas give her his ear, she's the one that leans over and kisses him!

And for the love of God, it was just a peck, he doesn't reply back. xD
I agree Dawn, i didn't like they kissed, but it didn't mean anything as a COUPLE.
I know, WE ARE SO FKING BITTER, but idk i wouldnt be so fking bitter if i at least got a good goodbye Bl scene, or just something diffrerent, and idc, i am gonna be bitter. my brucas wasnt endgame, and TLN ended up togther? i rather lucas die than lp endgame :/

I RATHER NALEY NOT ENDGAME IF THAT MEANT LP WOULDNT BE ENDGAME!!
but mon i dont think peyton was hurting brooke here im pretty sure if it was brooke there with her she would have kissed brooke!
Now that`s another thing.
We really didn`t get proper fucking closure. That`s what hurts the MOST i believe.
BYEE JANNI!!! <3

MARY IDC!! in my world, thats what would have happened!!

and kiss, friendship or not. that kiss, was fking pointless and a slap to us blers really. its like of course lp have to have a kiss dont they? UGH
laugh
LOL Mon, there's no need to destroy other couples. xDD
Byee cheater, LY <33

It is Mary, we NEEDED at least a closure! =(
bye janni.

i dont mind the library scene either, to me its firmly in the friendship stakes not romantic. the love you and kiss was platonic.and i wont hold that against peyton but s4 oh let me at the bitch.

i still think mark lied when he said what he said about lp, i dont truth one word that comes from that man.
BTW KRITSIE I LIKE THAT ICON!! very adorable with the writing!!! <3

LOl dawn, im not gonna be conviced that kiss, was hurtful to us blrs, and i hate it. and like i said dying or not, u dont do that shit >;[
In your world probs.
In Mark's/real world NOT. HAHA
i totally would! lol
ROFL SORRY CATIA!! i forgot about you <3 you know i dont mean it!! im just giving an exmaple x]

MARY DO YOU AGREE? DO YOU THINK THE LIBARY KISS WAS OKAY? i sware, how the fuck can you guys?
i supose i am biased in this topic because ive been a peyton
and i love peyton so i hate saying bad stuff about her
angelic
LOL no Mon i`m with you baby. I find that scene disgusting to the fucking end.
YOU HAVE BEEN A PEYTON DAWN? wow never knew that
all this peyton talk makes me want a peyton icon! *goes to find one*
Thank gosh, i thought so.

The scene, its soo terrible, like one of my hated scenes in the history of tv >:[
wel not on a scale like hers but i did kiss my best friends boyfriend more than once when i was drunk
LOOL Dawn.
Well, i'm not her biggest fan, but i have some cute icons if you want. xP
EWWWYYYY!!
but she wasnt that hung up on him
and i rang her the next day and told her
Yep it sucks big time.
^^
oh that`s i guess ok Dawn. I mean if you told her the next day...xD
as much as a seriously loathe leyton,peyton was my favourite character the first three seasons, she has her flaws but there's a difference between peyton's 'lucas stealing face' and her 'lucas is my really good friend and i love him' face, ones a backstabbing bitch, and ones just not. ones mark being an ass, for sure.

sure show me xD
im picky when it comes to peyton icons tho like very picky!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
WTH I missed ALL the anti-LP talks!
yeh u missed in nem lol
zzz
I`m always picky...xD
I consider that one as one of my disadvantages really. I don`t seem to make up my mind unless i find an icon that fully satisfies me. Coloring/text everything....i don`t fucking know what`s wrong with me...
nem feel free to add some more
MWAHAH yep you so missed that Nem...xD
the only time i disliked peyton was the end of season 3 when she told brooke!
i was like HELL NO!
CATIA. WHAT.IS.THIS
Okay xP
Anti Peyton fans, close your eyes. LOL
 Okay xP Anti Peyton fans, close your eyes. लोल
WHAT IS...what? lol
mine