ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 60851-60900 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
You`re EVIL Cat.
Just don`t get too close to the dealers...lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
I need a mouse!
another one? YAY!
 another one? YAY!
That makes sense Nate.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bdavisbrookeme said…
Haha.
Thanks.

My friend was all like...you want Brooke to Brooke you?
What does that even mean?
=O!
I let her watch the episode and she was like
OOOOH you perv!
Love all the Sophia icons Mary. :)
I need PS too. PS is like my therapy. LOL.
BrookeYourself is THE username. And i strongy despise Lisa anyway lol!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO Nate!

PS Nem? xP
She doesn't watch OTH? Shame on her. LMFAO!
PS meaning...? The actual Satan`s daughter? LOL.
Aww Mary, she's nice. xD
Even tho i haven't talked with her in ages. lol
Photoshop. :D
mischievous
Lisa the huge cheater and her sister? NO Cat. She`s not nice. Like...not at all. LOL.
LOL Mary, why would Peyton be my therapy? If any, it would do the complete opposite!
AHH PHOTOSHOP!
The only PS i know is Peyton Sawyer. But i do call her SS most of the time so yeah...lol.
I know Nem. It just didn't make sense. But i thought you meant it the other way round. That PS MAKES you go to the therapist...xD I just didn't read it correctly.
Who is Lisa's sister?
alwaysNforever.
She's one of the TOP contributors in the OTH spot. And she doesn't even belong being there.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
aw hes playing basketball, lol you gonna make him like play number 23 or 3 or something, get him a little ravens jerseye that would be so cute.

lol mary, haha, to answer your curiousity i will give you the details as short as i can, and its kinda pathetic and i guess you have to know us to get the big thing. okay its tradition that our group go see the harry potter movie together when it comes out, mel is my lper 'best friend', yosh is another friend from a strict muslim family and shes like not allowed to do anything, tan is another group member with a busy work schedule, and my sis jondy is the last of the group, they are the players in the situation.
friday- mel calls me and says she wants to go c hp on the wednesday at the very first session at 10.30am, asks if ill b bak from work by then, i say its a close call but i can do it but tan wont be able to make it unless she chucks a sicky, mel doenst relaly care she wants to see teh first session, she says shes seeing tanya sat night and i say square it with her first and then get back to me, this is when she tells me i might get a phone call at about 8pm to go out with them that is if the dont decide to stay at mels place and i quote "watch a movie and bitch about you[the you being me}" shocked she said this i say "well i prob gave you lots to bitch about last sunday" she replies "me and tan already did that after you went home" shocked that shes actually telling me this i reply in come back "yeah me and jondy already had our bitch about it too" (jondy gets very anoyed with mel and mel was on form on sunday even managed to call one of my other friends a slut when i was standing right there, and not a friend that shes friends with too but someone she barely knows and i have known my whole life)conversation ends quickly as i am at another friends place.
saturday- 730pm i am woken up my mel calling me, i decline going out because i am reall tired, they go bowling.
sunday - i go bowling with other friends, random coincidence, i go on facebook and ask mel if she squared it with tan. i never get a reply. unknown to me mel msgs tan about how i went bowling that day, she supposedly wasnt impressed.
wednesday- hp opening never heard back from mel and find it odd she hasnt sent me one of her random messages, call her and get her voicemail, so i leave a long msg asking her how she is and how its been ages and how obviously she didnt wanna see teh first session anymore and asked what happened with tan. never get response.
thursday - i talk to jondy, she's complaining about mel messaging her and im complaining about mel not messaging me and wonder if shes ignoring me. we discuss hp, shes working nights on the weekend and can only go friday night this weekend. but friday nights obviously dont work for yosh who isnt liek out during night.
friday- i get off work and think what the heck im gonna call yosh try to see if we can work something out. ask her casually if shes seen hp not thinking she has unless she went with her sister. i get the response "i saw it yesterday morning with MEL". i am so shocked i hang up.
think what the hell and that night go see it with tan and jondy and have dinner.

do you see where im coming from? or am i pathetically overreacting?

lol and ages has probably passed since i started typing this.
Okay I need your unbiased opinion. Which is better? I mean, lesser evil. lol. Nice job not hitting on him or thanks for the sex?
Yea, it's very unfair that she is there.
She was the one that took me out of there, once. And she only had a green medal. But then got her fanatic a few days latter. -.-
"BrookeYourself"

Eh, I don't like to Brooke myself.
I'd much rather have Brooke do it for me.
by belong i meant "deserve" LOL.
Thanks for the sex is less evil for me Nem.

Wow Mickei that sounds messed up, and a bit confusing. lol
I don't think you are overrating, i mean it's a simple thing such as HP, but i would be pissed too. xD
But in a few days, you will think that it's a stupid fight and you will probably all be friends again. =] At least is what happens with me. xD
That's screwed up Mickei. But if I were you I would've seen it coming.
laugh
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATE!
 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATE!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
mine!
Really Cat? Cause I thought they're just as bad as the other.
Mickei...where can i even start from?
Just one thing: Who the hell does she think she is? I mean NO. You're not AT ALL overreacting. You`re messaging her, she`s ignoring you and on top of it all she`s already watched the damn movie with your other friends. LIKE WTH?
And btw going to watch HP with my bestie is like my one and only tradition, which i ALWAYS keep.<33
mischievous
BABY!
mischievous
MINE cheater. =P
Eyesexage! :D

I know Nem, but the sex was a bit less for me. Even tho i hate both. lol

Btw, none of those answers was "Yes Peyton, i love him". Also HATE this one!
BABE & LOOOOSER!!!

What are we talking about?
angry
"But in a few days, you will think that it's a stupid fight and you will probably all be friends again. =] At least is what happens with me. xD"

This never happens with me. I mean..i usually PRETEND i`ve forgotten about it but it`s ALL there. It never goes away. BUT HELLO? What that bitch did to Mickei was like...the ultimate betrayal.
Yea, i have that tradition too Mary. =]
Even tho this year we were with more friends.. Which kinda sucked if you ask me. lol
But okay. xD
Damn, Mickei.
That's fucked up.
you have to same hp tradition? i do the same thing with some of my friendsxD
What bitch did was to Peyton?
Yea, that usually happens to me Mary. But of course, it depends of how bad was the fight, or how friends you are with the person.

If i'm not much friend with the person, i will never forget either.
Janni <3
It's just that I know what Brooke said was horrible but Peyton decided to play Brooke's dirty game instead of taking the high road. Like what Brooke did was low, she didn't have to stoop down to Brooke's level. On that note sometimes I think what Peyton did was MORE horrible. But I can't really decide. LOL
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Oh god Cat. Sorry to hear that.
Since we were little girls, about 10 i guess, when the first HP movie came out, we`re going together<3 And ONLY together. Cause if a lot of people gathered together then it just wouldn`t work and it wouldn`t be the same. [which is probably what happened in your case Cat]
But i can STILL remember us holding hands when the second HP movie was about to start. I was like SOOOOOOO fucking thrilled.
We all have HP traditions, YAY. xD
 We all have HP traditions, YAY. xD
I rarely hang out with my friends anymore. :[
cool
We all have HP traditions...that`s WOW!
Cat, I don't. LOL. Not a fan, remember? :D
that's not good nem
zzz
lol Nem. True.
AWWW, that sounds SO cute Mary! =D
We started to go together on the 4th movie, i think. She didn't read/watch HP before that. lol

And yea, it was what happened. Before the movie, i wasn't liking it at all, i was feeling somehow excluded or something. =/ But then it got good, during the movie. So yea, it was good, since the movie is the important thing and that went well. xD
Blah.
Way tired now.
I'll finish the Nathan banner when I wake up.
Bye everyone.
Well I guess I do, I watch with my family just because I would not pay for the ticket. LOL. I'd rather spend my money on other things that buying a HP ticket.
Bye Nate, morning. :D