ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 60201-60250 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
OWWWEENNNED (i hope you all are still doing that)

ps.

eyesexage ** <3 *0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
LMAO Hannah!
I SOOO hope you'll be back sometime this week. I've missed you baby<33 Anyway...i'll try to let you know about the basics but i have to go soon anyway.
Soooo the guy is Nate [Brookedavisbrookeme] and he's mostly on the pinja forum but he sometimes comes here as well. I haven't spoken to him yet either.
AND OMFGGGG A BRYAN CONCERT?
You lucky biiiiitch!! *dies*
MARYYYY
kiss
anyway...i'm leaving love<333 BB!
ohh nate i know him! lol

yeah on thursday night not too far from my house so its cool! and i might get to meet him!
awww bye hunn! miss you babe<33
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
guys do you like this so far

Fade in Tree Hill Airport

“Hey it's me. Look I'm at the airport and I've got two tickets to Las Vegas. Do you wanna get married tonight?” Lucas sat their waiting for a reply on the other end of line. After their was no response an hour later Lucas began to sink in the chair as he was waiting for his flight to Las Vegas. When the plane began to board he thought back to the last two months that lead him to this point in his life. (Flashback to the Lucas and Lindsey wedding)... To love and honor each other all the days of your life, until death do you part as the minster finished then finally Lindsey spoke it was a comet, Luke. Could you just give us a moment, please? Lucas asked the minister as he spoke to Lindsey the boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. Lindsey, I love you, but this really isn't the time for a book review, ok? This completely caught Luke off guard and little did he know at this moment that Jamie, his little Jimmy jam was being kidnapped by the crazy ass Nanny Carrie. Hours went on with no sign of Jamie. Nathan and Haley were worried that their son would never return. Lucas couldn't help but get that feeling as well. Could this day be any worse for him? Having the love of your life leave you at the alter and now the little boy you care about the most is gone. His world was falling apart. Then his good friend Brooke came over and wrapped her arms around him. "Everything is going to be ok Luke." That was the last thing he heard before Jamie came running into the room safe and sound. One thing that day turned out ok but Lucas was still alone. That was when he began going down a dark path. It seemed like he would be like this forever. I really thought Lindsey was the one for me the one I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with these thoughts were replaying in Lucas mind every night when he went to sleep and every morning when he woke up he was just in a downward spiral that he did not think he would ever get out of until he one day he went to visit he good friend Brooke who helped him out of his darkness. The day the darkness began to lift a little bit was when he went to see Brooke as she was getting ready for the arrival of the Baby she was going to take care of.

Lucas pulled up into the drive way of Brooke’s house. He was going to help whether she wanted it or not. When he walked through the door Brooke was in a frenzy.
“Where the hell is it?”
“What are you looking for?”
“My id they won’t let me take her without it. I need to prove I’m me! Where did I put it?”
“Breathe Brooke I will help you look for it.”
After about 15 minutes of searching Lucas found it under the couch.
“Here you are Brooke.” He handed her the card and saw relief spread across her face.
“Lucas you are a life saver.”
“Let’s bring her home.”
With that they head out the door to the airport and wait for the newest resident of Tree Hill.
Her plane landed on time and after the craziness of security the woman handed Brooke the baby and said.
“Brooke meet Angie.”
“Hi Angie how are little girl.” Angie just smiled and laughed at Brooke. Lucas stood in awe as he watched Brooke with Angie. This just felt right in his mind.
“Lucas do you want to hold her?” Brooke asked noticing Lucas was just staring at them.
He nodded his head. She was an innocent child and he looked in her eyes and knew she was going to be ok.

Back at Brooke’s House

After an hour of straight crying Angie had finally fallen asleep. Brooke and Lucas where just sitting on the couch talking.
aww cute t!
what have i missed
nothing much
epic song
okay cool im so excited to meet bryan!
T did you leave
that song is amazing and you need to hear the Chris Daughtry of poker face

so i just came up with this

this is Brooke's response when she is at the airport for the proposal

"Lucas a proposal is supposed to mean something and be something special and romantic and not be over the phone when you are in a dark place."
i love it!

see thats what i really don't understand he just broke up with lindsey and hes calling peyton to marry him...wtf? like come on he hasn't even like thought through his head, that day he told lindsey he loved her.. ughhh
i know and thats why Melissa and i decided to flash back to the wedding and go back into time to show why lucas did what he did and why it is Brooke
whos melissa?
Melissa is my othforums Bestie
okayyyy
we watch a lot of the same shows and like a lot of the same couples and lots of the same music and talk to each other everyday so we are pretty close
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
Hey Girls! <33

HANNAH! I haven't talked with you for so longgg.. =[ <33
thats awesome
DEBS!!!!
im so excited!
im so excited!
eyesexage ** <3 *0
Oh nooo.. I'm Debs again! LOL

How have you been? =)
smile
hi cat
angelic
Oh yeah! It's never enought to have Janni cheating. I missed seeing you cheating for the eyesexages. xD

It reminds me of pretty sweet loosing times..
lol im the master hun!

i know ive been absent ive been really busy and my internet hasn't really been working but my new internet is comming this week!

what about you hun?
heart
Hey T! =D
well no one cheats like Hannah but Janni is pretty close
heart
YEY! I'm happy that you'll get a new internet. ;D

Nothing much going on with me. Just in vacations! =D
I'm really excited for the HP movie. Can't wait! =D Just two more days.. <33
she learned from the best what can i say! lol

guys im so bored
lol i can't stand hp!

aww where you going on vacay?
Seriously? :O OMG! How can you NOT like HP? =[

I don't know. I'm just gonna hang out with my friends.. Then i'll go pass some weeks in my cousins house. xD
Yes Cat HP comes out tomorrow here i can't wait to see it
ohhh i thought you were like going some where....

i hate hp so boring ive tried to read the books BORING movies = snooze fest

sry im not that into wizards you couldn't pay me to go see that movie
heart
Ohhh.. Okay, i respect your opinion. Just don't agree. xP

I gotta go now. BRB <33
okay bye hun ily<3
oh i g2g too its 3pm
bye Hannah and Cat
guess what guyysss!
what
im not on for long
but i got my new internet!
mine?
mine?
mine?
mine?