ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5201-5250 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
Lol it's cool! I just watched that cafeteria scene!! it was sooo AWESOME!! Edward looks sooo hott when he says" What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?" *drool* he is yummy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
hahah yes yes yes! i loved it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
Yeah me too...I just saw that comment fight you had with Kathiria a couple days ago...that sucks
hahah shes annoys me!
okay i know this is gonna sound kinda stupid but we need to get back at the lpers any ideas?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
I have no clue
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Hey Hannah and Terra are you guys still on? What's up?
i am i don't know if Hannah still is
Oh. I'm so sleeeeepy but it's already 1:30 and I had to get up. lol. Anyway, what's up with Hannah, she's wanting to get back at LPers?
yes she is i think she wants to come up with a plan
Well I don't know about that. That might cause a fight, if the plan isn't good. Hehe.
yeah i don't really care as long as it is good. Nem i have to go now i am a little tired and i am not feeling that well. Tslk to you later
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ok cool I'm reading Twilight anyway. Bye! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
hmmmm i sense an evil plan coming on
Me too. lol. That's why Hannah is scary! I don't wanna get on her bad side ya know.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
I am. Hey Dawn. :)
hey nem you ok?
Yeah I am just reading Twilight and I am in love with Edward, am I weird? lol
im in love with him to dont worry hes so great =)
I'm like a highschool kid smiling while reading. Haha! Actually I never expected it to be THIS good. I don't like reading, it bored me.
i love reading lol im a geek at heart lol but yeh twilight is really good
Is New Moon better?
no i think twilight is the best then eclipse then breaking dawn then new moon
not much happens in new moon but ya need to read it to get the storey
Oh. Hehe. The book is sold out in every bookstore I've been to, I am so pathetic I'm reading it from an e-book. :[
haha lol i bet thats anoying lol
well not really, just tiring for my eyes. The text is scrolling and by the time I stop I feel like it still is scrolling up. lol
ah god i couldnt do it lol
I thought it was ridiculous at first but what can I say, I am hooked! Did I mention I was reading it form my cellphone?
wat serioualy i thought u ment computor ha i feel sorry for you lol
lol I'm gonna buy them as soon as they hit the store. :] anyway, what's up with you?
not much im getting very annoyed coz ive made a vid and it wont render this is like my 11th atempt i dont know why it wont work its so frustrating
Well maybe you can try it again a lil later? Has it worked yet?
nope ive been trying to do it for 3 days it get so fr and then it jus stops im making another one and if that does the same i will jus have to re download my sony vegas lol
anyway hun im off will talk later have fun reading lol
Ok ttyl! :)
am i the only person in the world who didnt actually love twilight?
im back and awwww did you not like it?
Have you read all 4 Mickei?
hey, i cant stay long i have to be up in three hours and i havent slept yet. okay, well, would it be too peyton of me to say i like the idea of it more than i liked it for what it was?

i was sooooo looking forward to it, i mean come on, vampires, a love story, that is so me its not funny, as soon as tarn told me about it i went out hunted it down and got the book, i read it that day and literally had to force myself not to give up, i felt like it dragged on soooo much, worse than when i read 'tomorrow when the war began', i personally didnt like the style of writing, the main thing that kept me going was edward, i didnt like bella i felt like the author had too high of an opinion of her, shes suppose to be this smart 'old soul' teen but considering its from bella's pov i just didnt feel that, like im being told it and not proved it (like leyton). it picked up in speed and flow towards the end but still i didnt get the need to go out and buy the next book, in fact mel leant it to me and its still sitting on our coffee table unread yet ive read three other books since borrowing it last week. i found it predictable and not original at all, and bella's stupidity just peeved me off, i was like 'radioactive spider! are you nuts, get a clue, use that brain of yours, let it click already' at least superman makes sense, i buy alien as a serious argument over spider bite. not to say i am not looking forward to the movie because i so am, i saw the potential of the book and the story and think itll work much better in movie style. but comaping it to harry potter, now ha im a bit of a fussy critic when it comes to books and i diss harry potter all the time because i think jk's writing is quite mediocre but i still have reread all teh hp books and own them all because she didnt just create a story with a perhaps not so original SL but she did however create a whole entire world with amazing detail that tied together beautifully in pure genius style and also i think what makes hp so addictive and popular is she created unique and powerful characters that are all different and leave a lasting impression, so where as i am not big fans of either writer as writers i can get lost in a story and look past a writer and with hp i did that because of the effort and thought and brilliance in the creation of hp, where as with twilight i didnt feel that, i merely like the idea of it.

that prob came out really bitchy, but i guess im fussy.
hey nem, nuh i havent read them all but dont worry, i will ;)
Wow that's long. I must say there are parts that I didn't like, especially with Bella but I love Edward Cullen. And since I'm only halfway through the first book, I don't know. I actually like it just for Edward and Bella because basically Twilight is about them (I've read 14 chapters and it's all about them!), and how it makes me feel while reading it. I seriously am like a highschool kid while reading it. And you know how I hate reading Mickei, and I find it surprising that I was able to do it this time. It makes me even more critical, but Idk, I just love it. Hehe.
i do get ya im a big harry potter fan to i think hp is better and i agree SM style of writing isnt that great twilight was the best one breaking dawn was terrible and new moon was just as bad
Oooh that makes me just wanna finish Twilight and not go on with New Moon. haha
im getting worse as i get older, when i was younger the way thinsg were written didnt bother me at all but now its the first thing i notice, i couldnt even finish hanibal rising, and me not finishing a book is bad because i just NEED to know how things end. sorry nem for dissing bella (an dthe long thing, im a babbler) but i just really felt that her actual character and the impression of what she should be didnt fit. and well considering that i had such trouble with the first book and everyone is like telling me its the best one it makes me wonder about the others, but i will eventually read them because like i said i just need to know how something ends. plus mel is forcing me too and she wont give me all the books shes only giving me one at a time so i cant skip or look at the last pages first, shes evil.
Well maybe I just don't read enough to know what's good from bad style of writing. But it's good enough for me! Haha
lol or maybe you're just not as bitchy. everyones taste is diff though. i think it was my fave author that made me so fussy, now i think of it once i went anne bishop she sorta tainted others for me, shes just so damn good with words. but as long as you love it keep loving it, its great how her books have touched so many people, i gotta give her that.
Well I only know Stephen Bishop which I always confuse with Stephen King and Anne Rice. Haha! Anne Rice's book don't "dazzle" me at all that's why I'm surprised because they're both about vampires and stuff like that. Hehe.
see im not that fussy ive jus finished reading this book and it was really steamy abit to steamy for me but i carried reading as i wanted to know what happened it was good until i got to the end