Breastfeeding has many benefits like:
1. Breast दूध protects baby from disease.
2. Breast दूध contains all the nutrients a baby needs during its first months, including iron and vitamins C and E.
3. Mother's दूध is easy for baby to digest and utilize.
4. Breast दूध does not cause allergic reactions as cow's दूध and infant formulas can.
5. Breastfed शिशु have an almost pure culture of Lactobacillus in their intestinal tracts. These beneficial bacteria quickly multiply, helping to break down food, make vitamin K, and dispose of harmful bacteria.
6. Mothers who breastfeed are less likely to get breast cancer.
7. Breastfeeding makes it easier to lose the weight gained during pregnancy because दूध production burns calories.