बोन्स Anybody else read Kathy Reichs's books?

Heptephobiac posted on Mar 09, 2008 at 03:39AM
I have read all of them and love them. I have a question for anybody that has read Monday Mourning (or past it), does anybody else absolutely love Luc Claudel and his cashmere coat?! I have been asking this all over on different boards and nobody has answered yet! Maybe I'll finally get a reaction here.

बोन्स 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ineedcoffee said…
I never thought much about his cashmere coat but yes I like luc Claudel, and I hope he is more prominent in more of her upcoming books, I don't know whats next but I have read them all including bones to ashes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Michellebob said…
Ive only read some. Im not reading them in order either. Im reading cross bones at the moment its fab!!
I remember one I have read with Luc Claudel and the coat. Cant say it made a huge impression on me though! sorry
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kalik said…
I read 'Break no Bones' atleast, I think that was the original title c| I liked it :3 But in the book was only Temperance Brennan, shes the only character from the series cast that was in the book, still it was a good book |D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Heptephobiac said…
Oh yay! Replies! I love you guys!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ineedcoffee said…
I must say it is better if you go back and get the series from the start even if you just get them from the library it just makes more sense as you read them. the character development gets better.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Heptephobiac said…
Yeah, better if you start at the beginning.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CrazieLady said…
I'm currently reading from the beginning... im halfway through grave secrets. im luving the series so far, but no coat yet. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marwi said…
I´m reading Monday Mourning,it is the first book in english I ever read,kinda my personal challenge...It is take me more time that I though (stupid verbs!!)it´s kinda loosing the continuence...but I´ll finished.
So far I just get to the part when Claudel shoot the rats in the cellar XD and the discovery of the three bodies...I just started :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cladra said…
I'm reading one right now :))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sholoh said…
I love Claudel! Woo! If Brennan got with him...? Major twist!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nicole_23 said…
I don't like Claudel hes not very nice towards Tempe. I've read book 1,2 (Half way through)and Cross Bones to (Spider Bones)Mortal Remains. I've noticed his coats.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ashash93 said…
i got to read all but three or four so i skipped over them.. our library never had those few but ill eventually read them... i loved them, and the criminal minds and csi books...