बोर्ड गेम्स Out of print games

harold posted on Oct 16, 2006 at 09:43PM
Many of us have memories of games we played in "the old days", many of which are no longer in print. Which are your favorites? Tell us about them here, and also let us know if there are reprints and/or the game is reprinted in a new edition or by a new name.

बोर्ड गेम्स 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना harold said…
Here's an example of a game that is next-to-impossible to find for sale new or used anywhere: "Diamant". This is a game that can be played by children and adults with equal proficiency, from ages 4 - senescence. Sunriver games is publishing an English language version in the US called "Incan Gold": link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maybeastarbucks said…
link.
You buy paintings. It's been so long since I've played it, I don't remember much besides the fact that it was fun.

Wow, the last post was nine months ago.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alexhe said…
Many games i played have changed a lot~ but they are just much more funny~ hav eu ever tried the games at: link ? they are really funny and they will make u remember many old games~!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना harold said…
I have to say that Incan Gold, while a nice game, is vastly inferior to the original Diamant in presentation and game materials. There's something really endearing about all the gems in Diamant. The nuggets and cones in Incan Gold just don't delight in the same visual and tactile way.