Blair & Chuck RATINGS

livelovelaugh posted on Nov 12, 2008 at 12:01AM
ok im sorry but im gonna have to say this and i know for a fact im not the only person who thinks this. there is a hell of alot of people who contribute stuff to this spot and i try and rate things as much as i can but this is getting stupid theres images with like 50 views and 2 ratings the videos seem to get rated fine but the images dont but then when i look at peoples images theres ones tht people have posted and its like if ya look at something please rate it as its really hard to get medals and stuff and i know alot of people who want them so please for everyones sake start rating =)

Blair & Chuck 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना stephy_rules said…
I rate everything I see I wish more people would
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
i no everything i look at i rate it annoys me that so many people want medals but dont have them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना waldorf said…
I think most views come from people who don't have a fanpop account, but I don't understand when they comment and give props - but still don't rate. Rate, people! :p
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blairbear said…
i rate what i like
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
exactly waldorf people comment but they still dont rate and yeh blairbear if you like something rate it i dont rate everything i only rate the stuff that i like
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leightonfan said…
Dude, I've noticed that a few images have over 200 views and yet no ratings.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tatia said…
I rate everything I see.If it is good I will rate it by 5 but I cannot rate everything by 5 because not all are good!