Australia- A Baz Luhrmann film "Australia" Chat room

McDreamyluva posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 06:11AM
Hi guys!
Well, this forum is for yous to come in and talk about stuff on the movie 'Australia', it can be about the storyline, actors...etc. You can also post links or anything if you find any sites that's got good resources that you may like to share~ xD

Cheers

Australia- A Baz Luhrmann film 14 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना McDreamyluva said…
Hi!
So I'm just gonna start talking about the movie. I thought it was AWESOMETASTIC, and my gosh HUGH JACKMAN is bloody hot in it!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Echoes said…
smile
This movie is one of the best movies that i have seen in a loooong time. Nicole and Hugh did such a good job, i was acutally crying. And Nullah was just so cute!!
crying
I know!! this was the FIRST time that I cried during a movie in a cinema! it was so touching!

It's really a shame that this didn't win an Oscar! the crew/cast all worked so hard in the movie!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JenniferDempsey said…
big smile
Yeah I cryed so much, my Mum was like "Whats wrong with you?" lol. It was so amazing I cant wait to get it on DVD.
Its annoying they didnt get nominated but my gosh Hugh did an amazing job presenting right?
heart
OMGSH Jennifer!! Hugh was absolutely BRILLIANT!! it was the best Oscar opening and performance I've ever seen!! Only Hugh can pull it off like that!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JenniferDempsey said…
heart
I KNOW right? I only really watched it for him. I have never screamed so much at my TV. When he was singing to Kate Winslet I was like sing to ME. And then he picked up Anne Hathway and did the whole FrostNixon thing with her, I was like, why isnt that me?
GOD he was so HOT. Im in love lol. Hugh can pull anything off, I still fancy him when he is acting gay In Boy from OZ for gods sake :D
big smile
HAHAHAHAHAHA Jen~ screaming at ur TV~! I did too only to my computer~ xD
and same!! I only watched the Academy Awards because he's hosting it~ oh and i was also hoping Australia to win an award but it didn't... ='(
I was like yelling and kinda mad when Beyonce's hands got dangerously close to his...area.....I was like "Grrr woman!! keep ur hands off MY Hugh!!" LOL
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MelBelle2 said…
heart
Okay I'm going to reply to the first post and say -- I so agree! Hugh Jackman (Drover) OMG just melts everytime I see him!
big smile
I know hey MelBelle2!! u feel like dreaming everytime he appears...and that's what happened when I went to watch 'Australia', I was whistling and slipped into fantasy world during the shower scene...LOL xD
lol that shower scene is so wow. lol but yes, Drover he was just so gorgeous, and I love how he was sarcastic/loveable/stubborn/funny/and sensitive. :)
mischievous
I reckon!! He had raised my standards for a 'decent' guy (you know, the body, charm and all) HAHAH xD
lol oh yeah deffintly the body! lollll and everything else. :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Echoes said…
heart
My favourite part of the movie has to be between the ball and the family reunion at the end of the movie - I can't decide which one is better; their both so AWSOME! AND, really romantic!
hey Echoes, I agree with you~ Drover looks very hot in the white suite and the reunion scene was just beautiful~