ऐनीमे The ऐनीमे Reaction Game!

BennieBear27 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 01:59AM
HOW TO PLAY:

I'll start by telling whoever starts first to post a picture of an anime character reacting to something and to add a caption. They will then tell the next person to post a picture of an anime character reacting to something else, so on and so on.

Ex: Post a picture of an anime character who just got sent the same chain text from multiple people.
Next Person: *Posts picture of Natsu and Happy* (below)
'Stop it with these dumb chain texts!!!'

Post an anime character who's friend just took the last slice of pizza

RULES:

1. Don't specify any anime character or anime
2. Check to see if someone has already posted a reaction to the one you planned on doing before doing it
3. Even better if the subtitles are funny

If anyone is confused as to what to do, tell me and I will gladly help!

HOW TO PLAY: I'll start द्वारा telling whoever starts first to post a picture of an ऐनीमे character re
last edited on Sep 17, 2016 at 01:59AM

ऐनीमे 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BennieBear27 said…
I'll go first and get this started!

Post an anime character reacting to the slowest reader in class being called on to read a long paragraph
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bumbl_ee said…
Sounds fun. Here you go!

Post an anime character reacting to finding out they have a test that they didn't know about!
 Sounds fun. Here आप go! Post an ऐनीमे character reacting to finding out they have a test that the
"Wait we had a test today?!"

Post an anime character reacting to their favorite show being cancelled and not getting a proper ending
 "Wait we had a test today?!" Post an ऐनीमे character reacting to their प्रिय दिखाना being cancell
Ok...nothing's happening so I guess I'll go again. I never made any rules against it so...

Post an anime charcter reacting to finding out their favorite band is playing a concert in there town
 Ok...nothing's happening so I guess I'll go again. I never made any rules against it so... Post an
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bumbl_ee said…
Here you go.

Post an anime character reacting to their crush asking them out.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Here आप go. Post an ऐनीमे character reacting to their crush asking them out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LittleYaoiGirl said…
Here you go! I think you can appreciate this refference xD

An anime character not knowing that he is doing.
 Here आप go! I think आप can appreciate this refference xD An ऐनीमे character not knowing that he
BennieBear27 commented…
OMFG When I was watching that episode I laughed so much at those substitles! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gyroball13 said…
A character reacting to cute/funny cat videos
 A character reacting to cute/funny cat वीडियो
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LittleYaoiGirl said…
A character having a great idea, which turns out to be not so great...
 A character having a great idea, which turns out to be not so great...
An anime character reacting to their friend RickRolling them.

I can't seem to post the picture so here's the link: link
Here's something to know if you can't seem to post pictures on the forum. If that's happening to you as it is to me, then just add the link. I would say how to fix this, but I have no idea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gyroball13 said…
A character reacting to IceJJFish (Just in case you don't know... look up IceJJFish - On The Floor)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 A character reacting to IceJJFish (Just in case आप don't know... look up IceJJFish - On The Floor)