cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 आप can be a undertaker या a deadman name deadman info:what आप did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

ऐनीमे 5028 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 5028

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cyrus498 said…
crow:glad people have heard about me hehehe veince:is shakeing in a corner*he..scares me...... crow:GET UP AND QUIT BEING A PUSSY!!! veince:breaks out sweating as he slowly gets up*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Leo walked past crow. "Wait, rewind." he stepped back in front of crow. "Holy shit!! Its legendary crow!!!"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
Luna:smiles had sharp teeth"thank you"gives him her room number to help her
crow:hmmm scince when was i like a big celebreaty? veince:ill uhh*grabs onto luna*you guys go go ill take her*is turning pale from how scared he is of crow* crow:yeah im crow and you looj suprised to see me..
Shane:walking down the hall sees them turns right around and walk off

Luna:"oh you wanta help too!"
Ace pushed veince away and into crow. "No, i help." he grabbed her hand and started walking.

Leo nodded. "Hell yeah im suprised to see you!!! Your a bad ass branch of sin user!!!"

Kania:spy's on veince,Leo,and crow

Luna:blinks and fallows
veince:goes inside of scarchains little bar*dam no chicks her today maybe koroko but thats about it! crow:*bros fist leo*Well thanks man i do what a man should do..KICK LITTLE BIT**S ASS WHO ARE TOO PUSSY TO FIGHT LIKE A MAN!
Ace looked around. "Your room is one of the easiest ones to find." he turned a corner.

Leo laughs. "Hell yeah!! Hey, where did that veince guy go?"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Luna:"oh I disnt think it was"

Kania:jumps down goes to her room
crow:probably went back to the bar to look for girls to screw...like usual veince:HEY KOROKO YOU HERE? shiro:comes out of a vent:i found a cookie luna! want to share it?
Ace opens a door. "Well, here it is." he smiled. Then looked over at shiro. "What the hell?"

Leo shrugged. "That figures....he sounds like the type of person that would do that....wanna go to the bar then?"
Luna:"sure!"

Kania:takes wreath outfit off and dress in sownthing else and walks into the bar and sits down purple hair cascades down her back amber eyes glow sips her whisky
Ace shrugged. "See ya around i guess..." he started walking away.
veince:goes to kania*well hello sexy crow:want to go see what he is doing? shiro:snaps a cookie in half and gives one of the halfs to luna*i live in this room with luna!*points to the two beds*
Leo nodded. "yeah, lets go! Oh shit.....i think im friends with a freakin legendary branch of sin user....."
Kania:"greetings"

Luna:"yay roomie!"eats some of the cookie

Kanji:yawns had a eye patch on

Shane:goes to the bar
crow:sees veince being flirty with kania*wow....do you see the size of those girls tits?!!?*nosebleeds* veince:wanna go to my room to the the deadman wonderlands"special of the day shiro:mm I like this cookie1 who was that boy who walk with you here you could have asked me!*pouts*you butthead
Kania:"your the client I have to see ok I'll get my stuff"gets down strides off had a nice figure
Luna:"oh I'm sorry I did nt see you"hugs her"srry"
Sagi sat in the bar gulping down vodka, having a drinking contest with some other dude and a small crowd watched. He was on his 19th bottle. "Come on, im not even drunk yet!" the other guy was matched up with him. He wobbled from side to side. "Neither am I!" both of them continued to drink.

Ace snickered. "They are huge....." he had a small nose bleed.

Kania:goes to her room gets her stuff and head to his room blank expression on his face
veince:nosebleeds*uhhh yeah sure okay im in cell 346 C block of course*walks off to his room shiro:OKAY!!*Hugs luna back*how old are you lady? crow:urmrumrurmrum i feel like i have somethin goin on with my d**k right now(its so funny in the show gantas like "SO AS LONG AS I LIVE THS PLACE AND ITS RULES CAN SUCK MY D**K)
Luna:"I'm 17"

Kania:sits cross legged in his room had a bag sees him"ok I'm here what's the password"
(I remember that part lol! I laughed for a while when i he said that. Then got the hiccups, then casually fell asleep -_-)
Sagi smirked and drunk to more bottles at the same time. "Give up."
The other guy through up and passed out.

Ace laughed. "Gross......" he looked over at Sagi and the small crowd.
Leo walked in the bar. "Hm, this place smells weird..."
veince:thinks*uhhhhh......................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..m­one­y? crow:its not gross its what a man should have! shiro:ohhh cool*keeps eating sweets*why are you here?
Shane:walks in annoyied"this place has a bunch of asses"
Luna:"I rip peoples throats out"
Kania:"oh I have the wrong person sorry"gets up"I'm sorry"
Ace looked back at Crow. "Well you shouldnt say that out loud or people would think your gay...."
Some guy walked up to Crow. "Your gay......i didnt know the legendary crow was gay!!" he laughed at crow. "Faggot!!"
Ace snickered. "See, i told ya.....gonna use your branch of sin on him?"
Leo looked back at Shane. "And im not one of em'"
Shane:"maybe at least your not acting stupid"glances at Sagi who was drink blindly
Leo snickered. "Sorry if that disappoints you, but im not the type of person that acts stupid." he scratched the back of his head.
Sagi looked back at Shane. "Hey im not acting stupid!! Im just drunk as hell now!! Here, sshut up and drink!!" he tossed a bottle to Shane.
crow:YOU JUST MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!*cuts the guys head off* veince:waiit*grabs on to kanias shoulder*your a member of stealth squad arent you?doesnt the leader look just like me? shiro:ohhh....bad girl you dont get another cookie!
Ace clapped. "Fucking awesome!! I got to see your branch of sin in action!!"
Shane:cetches it and breaks it"I don't drink"it shatters liquid sprays Cetchs every drop in a bucket and gives it to the owner then walks back to Leo"Im glad their is aleast one smart person here"
Kania:"oh your the son"sits back down bag to her side
Luna:"sorry it's cause I'm a wolf"
crow:oh yeah...yeah it was pretty dam awsome glad you could appreciate it! veince:no im his twin brother no my nephew is silver*brings up a picture of silver*hes a lot shorter thaan me i know everybody in our familiy looks the same..my names veince and your? shiro:DOGGIE!!!*hugs luna*
Leo scratched the back of his head. "Well that was cool. Hm, and same here."
Sagi threw another bottle, but at Leo this time.
Leo kicked the bottle into the air and caught it, then tossed it back. "Sorry, i dont drink either."

Ace created a card of blood and threw it through a random persons head. "Ah, i need a new branch of sin..."
crow:HELL YES YOU DO
Kania:"its kania" holds hand out
Shane:"wanta make a alliance"asks
Luna:grows her wolf tail and ears out
Ace shrugged. "Well, i do have one i havent tried yet..." he smashed a bottle and cut his knuckles and branch of sin spikes came from them that were 3ft long. "How's this?"

Leo nodded. "Sure."
shiro:plays with luna's tail*OHHHH.....tail.... crow:thats awsome dude!!! veince:yeah..have you met my brother?
Shane:shakes his hand"good wanta leve the stupid barn...I have a friend you might wanta meet"
Luna:blushes"might not want play with that..."
Kania:"hummm not sure well nice to met you"gets up"I'll see you around alright"starts to head to the door
Ace smiled. "Hey, ya think so? Hell Yeah!!"

Leo nodded. "Yeah sure. Im Leo by the way."
Shane:"names Shane"head out
Leo followed him. "So who's this someone?"
veince:turns kania around and kisses her*.......... shiro:keeps playing with it*hmmm why nott? crow:anybody wanna go get a drink?
Ace grabbed a drink. "i already got one." started drinking.
Sagi yelled over to them. "Come and join the circle dudes!" he was on his 38th bottle of vodka.
crow:HELL YEAH!!!!!
Shane:ducks as a blur goes by his head kick would be fatal"her"

Meoko:"sup motherfucker"smirks black hair goes down her back had a scar on her brow and purple blue eyes

Kania:"!"pushes away"what's wrong?are you tring to poison me"

Luna:"it's sensitive"shudders abit
shiro:OHH SORRY!!*pokes lunas boobs*what are those things? veince:listened to what meoko said*who is that?....*goes to meoko*ahhh....shes perfect...such a perfect and complex body that face of hers...OH!!!!I MUST BE HAVEING THE GREATEST WETDREAM OF MY LIFEEEEEE!!!!!!!*nosebleeds crow:ehh whats gotten into veince?
Leo scratched his head. "Cool, she's fast."

Sagi tossed Crow a drink.
Ace shrugged and started drinking his 3rd bottle.