cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 आप can be a undertaker या a deadman name deadman info:what आप did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

ऐनीमे 5028 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 5028

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
blush
Kania:"I I might..."holds it in as her boobs grew really sensitive thrust in with him twists her hips to him moans ".oh god..."puts her hand through her hair boobs lift and accidentally nipple goes into his mouth"I'm sorry"blushes more
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Leo smiled. "Its fine," he started sucking her nipple and thrusting harder and faster. "Feels......so good..." he comtinued to suck her nipple and thrust hard and fast.
Kenia:Moans really load and grips the bed legs shutter they wrap around his bed"give me all you got"mutter pants

Luna:giggles blushing"your arousing me" CX
Leo smiled when he heard those words. "My pleasure." he went the deepest that she would let him and went harder and faster until he released inside of her.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
big smile
Arekkusu III:i agree with you i know i never seen that wild in bed *puts pants back on and gets up then walks up behind her and puts his arms around her then starts kissing her neck* it was the best we ever had so far
Kenai:"argh!"shutters at him releases as well covering his thing in her juices too and thrusts to his thrust"oh god this is great"says in a voice she never used before they became animals with the thrusts.she felt feel amazingly energetic and warm let's out
abit more pants

Meoko:Get some clothes on too "cause it's been awhile"smiles

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
Fay:oh sweet

Mollyi wish that pill wouldn't fade away
Sagi:*smiles* And that would make you a queen, both here and the pokemon world.

Pheonix: I do to....

Leo releases more inside of her and continued with the fast hard thrusts. "oh hell yeah!" he started sucking her nipple again.
Arekkusu III:just thinking about makes me want to go another round mmmmmm
Zandra:i just hope no one overheard us
Kenai:blushes "lick down there"says quietly licks his chest and nibble behind his ear "go ahead and fill me like a tank" bends down and licks down there too dares him the danger to the limit girl starts to Clome out
Ace smiled. "No one did, im sure of it." his gaze wandered to her boobs and he turned a slight red.
Meoko:"do you want to?"
Leo smirked and went down. His tongue went inside her and went in a circular motion.
smile
Fay:yeah *smiles*

Molly:is there any way to make it last till our 19th birthday?
Kania:"Ggot more guts then I give you credit for"suddens at the new feeling nipples are hard as they can be"I'm so turned on it's scarey sorry about it..." hair hides face
Waiter:*walks to there table* And what will the two of you be having.
Sagi:*shrugged* Im having the usual.
Walter:*looks at Fay* And you Madam?

Pheonix:*shrugs* We're gonna have to ask Sagi about that.....

Leo lifted his head up and snickered. "I can see that." he went back to licking her, his tongue went swift and fast inside her.
smile
Arekkusu III:only if want to dear don't want to force you into something you don't want to do
Kaina:heart beat was that of a jack rabbit"you don't have to if you don't want to..." had the sensation of his tounge felt amazing

Meokoz:"it's what you want this time wraps legs around his back her sweet spot was on his front

smile
Fay:what's the spicest thing you got?

Molly:awwww so then what'll we do now?
Leo muttered while licking her. "But i want to." he licked her faster.

The waiter looked at her. "Volcanoe Sauced Nacho's"
Sagi:*snickered* Go ahead then if thats what she wants.
The waiter nodded and left the table.

Pheonix shurgged, "I dunno, what do you want to do?"
Kanji:sighs sit on curb

Kania:"what's that?"shudders again with bus tounge in her sacred place
Leo lifted his head up again. "I said, its ok, i want to." he went back to licking her, his tongue started to go beserk inside of her.
wink
Arekkusu III:do you feel like you could go another round?

Zandra:*giggles* i know what you want go on a head

Zack:*siys* lucky
Kania:"ahha"looks up holds his head as he licks her privite area pants"that feels so good do you want me to do you next?"

Meoko:"ya"
Fay:what was you laughing for hun?

Molly:I'd do anything as long as I'm with you *gets as close as she could to him*
Leo looks up at her. "Hell...........yeah........" he was a bit suprised that she asked though.

Ace looked at her, then back at her boobs, then back at her. "You know what?" he kissed her.
Sagi:Because you just asked for the hottest thing they had. Volcanoe Nachos, hm, a favorite of mine though, but of course it would be because i invented them, its my ingredients and stuff.

Pheonix:*puts a arm around her and pulls her closer to him*
Kania:smiles twitch from her frantic heart beat and bends down and starts to suck his _____ licking it butt was slightly evavated boobs hung abit from bending Down
"ooooh my godness...." Leo grew inside her mouth and panted a little.
big smile
Arekkusu III:*gets every thing off again then picks her up and lays her on the bed and goes in wile he was still standing*

Zandra:*kisses him back*
Ace put his face in her boobs. He felt how warm they were.
Kanai-sucks harder and faster until it was the fasts she could go tDoes this for 5 mins while lick it too hen pops it out"sorry if I didn't do it good enough..." gets breath back nude body glissened (right now they aren't touching)

Meoko:takes her stuff off too and sit on knees Butt into the air puts his hands on her hits and makes him put his thing in her privite place from that way"try something new"shudders at the familiar warmth
Fay:oh realy?

Molly:*puts her head on his shoulder* I'm happy daddy introduced us *puts arms around him* i love that i got to meet you
Leo regained his breath ."That was great!!" he looked around and found his clothes. He put them back on. The hunting knife that was stuck in the ceiling fell off and pierced into his shoulder. "Owww, i think..." he scratched the back of his head.
Sagi:*smiled* Yep *he leaned across the table and kissed her.

Pheonix:*nods* Yeah, i am to.
Kania:goes over hand helps him"you ok?"still nude heart beat like drills still
Leo nodded. "Yeah." he pulled the knife out. He looked at her, and tryed to resist the urge that he felt to do her again.
big smile
Arekkusu III:*starts thrusting again* ohhhhh yeeeeeeees

Zandra:*giggles and puts hands on his head* well?
Kenia:"are we done?"tries to hide her disappointment best she can
Ace just lays there for a moment. He muttered something while his face was still in her boobs.
Leo couldnt resist her any longer. He kissed her deeply and picked her up and leaned her against the wall. He undone his pants with the hunting knife then threw it into the wall this time. He immediately went inside of her and sighed happily. "No, i dont think we are."
Meoko:shudder hard hand on bed as he does her doggy style"wow this way is great!" throws back head and arches back makes butt go in the air makes feel so warm and safe
smile
Fay:*kisses back*

Molly:maybe one day we'll get married to
Sagi:*smiled and kissed her back*

Pheonix:Yeah, maybe.....
Kania:sighs I. Pleasure"you feel so familiar to me"mutters as she put one leg around him and arm around him takes all his clothes off so they were skin on skin
"I do?" Leo pulled her up and down on him, thrusting hard, not wasting any time at all.
Kenai:nods"I geuss we bonded quick.."wraps both legs bead goes back in pleasure monas alittle "there god harder..."Licks his chest
Leo thrusts harder and faster, he licks her neck as he does.
Arekkusu III:hehe want to go harder? *tight grip on the sides of her butt and continues to thrust*

Zandra:*moves her hands so that she could understand what he was saying* what?