ऐंग्री बर्ड्स Is a Level Creator Coming Soon to Angry Birds?

Yellow-Bird posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 12:37PM
The picture shows a pig and three thought bubbles with different structures inside. The caption reads, “Decisions, decisions, decisions”, meaning he’s deep in thought about which structure would best protect him from the incoming birds (knowing the pigs it will likely be the worst one). While most people simply look at this and think it’s another cute image by Rovio, I think it might be teasing a possible new feature: a level creator!

I may be wrong, but I figured I’d throw it out there and see what you all think? Is this just another fun image by Rovio, a new feature, or possibly even a whole new game?

A couple final thoughts. I honestly have no idea if this image means anything or if I’m reading too far into it. I know a level creator has been rumored for a long time and is something the fans have been clamoring for, but this is my no means proof that it is coming. I really dig the level creator in Amazing Alex, but on the flip-side I am not a big fan of the ability to share solutions. In my opinion it detracts from the gameplay as it makes it too easy to just, “take a quick peek”.
 The picture shows a pig and three thought bubbles with different structures inside. The caption reads

ऐंग्री बर्ड्स No उत्तरों