Alice & Jasper Okay Just Please Read This!!!!!!!!!!!!

bestty500 posted on Jun 28, 2009 at 02:48PM
Okay so if your reading this thank you :)! Anyways I think when ever you have a story on Jalice (Alice and Jasper for those of you who dont know) we should comment it here like the title who made it and stuff like that! And maybe people will rate more and more and put new stuff on! I mean the most rated videos are 6 months old. Only a few are from like a week ago or something like that so you have to do something SO PLEASE PLEASE DO THAT!!!!!!! Oh and send this to as much people as you think will like this idea! Thanks!
-bestty500
 Okay so if your पढ़ना this thank आप :)! Anyways I think when ever आप have a story on Jalice (Alic

Alice & Jasper 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bestty500 said…
big smile
I also mean picks and answers and videos and pics! Also I have a story! Its called :
'A Jasper And Alice Story------Chapter 1' by bestty500. Please rate and comment and there will be a chapter every Saturday Oh and its on this group. Please read it!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bestty500 said…
laugh
Why does everyone (or most people) always use this picture? I mean seriously I bet there are more beautiful pictures of Alice and Jasper. So post them here!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire said…
I have two Jalice stories. The first one is Daybreak, which I finished. And I started Rebuilding recently. They're both on Fanfiction.net, my page URL is link. Please please please read! And thank you for making this forum post :].